Author Topic: Few suggestions for the current state of game  (Read 724 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Few suggestions for the current state of game
« on: April 17, 2024, 09:43:05 AM »
I,ve few suggestions for the current state of game:

- allow us put shards/tools/runes on action house( either make the unbound or let us put stuff with scrolls) - sometimes you dont find the seller/buyer at your playtime so it will be easier to find one.

- remove archondrites from sarcophagus/tool refinery - archondrites make it still not worht to upgrade tools or make sarcos. archondrites will still be needed for unique/cloack/prayer stones/GTs/lucky tickets so the price will always be pretty high and good income for farmers.

- add some daily quests/events wit hstamps to obtain soem things ingame - maybe sth like kill 100 mobs to get a stamp/special buff. with stamps we could obtain some stauff like sarcos/event boxes/mats for uniques - this would help new players and motivate old players to kill the mobs

- do more events organized by GMs not just V events. in the beginning there have been many events like lvl1 horse race, exp event and so on. event boxes from event mobs event is also still a nice thing and if its placed in shinewood or eclipse or infernum  it would be easy to control botting.

- another event idea would be an hardcore dungeon run with teams of 3+ ppl where u have to hunt more and more difficult mobs and on the end fight other teams for getting the final boss which drops some good stuff. once a week would be a nice idea for that.

hope ppl agree and stuff gonan change a bit.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Few suggestions for the current state of game
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 10:54:11 AM »
They need put all can be sell on AH like do archonia server ( srry for mention ) but people cant be online on same time and we can make deal because of that.

Just quit gold from sarcophagus

Daily quest just for bg buff stop ask for free stuff for " new player " bla bla

Agree with event !!!! Gm just do cc discount xp and droop and free uniqs  1 month

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 11:31:52 AM »
Make sarco refine like what we do for eclipse casket, gold and mats only no archondrite

For the events i like your idea, maybe they could use some stuff they have in kings proving ground  ;)

Also about the daily tasks i would encourage such things, it would help a lot to improve the server population

For AH, i agree we should be able to sell also some stuff that are boud which would require us to use a scroll to add in AH

And if possible allow players to put prices higher than 9,999,999,999 gold in AH if we allow higher value items to be sold there

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 05:22:08 AM »
hello

maybe some daily quests/events for solo palyer is good suggestion

in my sight, server has more solo than before , so maybe could do something also for them

have a good day ingame or life