Author Topic: Suggestions for the new cape style! I hope the operations team can see it!  (Read 1609 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Is it possible to create a dyeing prop that can be used to dye all cloak styles! For example, once every 1000ec! You can choose any cape style! Pay attention to the classification of cloaks, attack cloaks, defense cloaks, and critical cloaks. Their styles cannot be repeated!
Dyeing props are specifically designed to change the style of the cape on the finished necklace. I think everyone will be willing to pay this 1000ec to change the style, which avoids the need to remake the necklace! After all, if we remake the necklace, it won't benefit both players and servers! But this prop can directly dye the cloak on the finished necklace, which can meet the needs of the server and players! Firstly, the server has been donated, and secondly, players do not need to redo the necklace!

Friend

• View Profile
+1  , but add elf cloak  :-*

wang162710
    • View Profile
More than 20 players I know are very supportive of dyeing props! I am also very willing to pay the necessary fees for this! I hope the operations team can take this suggestion seriously!