Author Topic: update new scions in rings/neck  (Read 3216 times)

shado

• View Profile
update new scions in rings/neck
« on: March 22, 2024, 07:33:53 PM »
in my opinion u shoud do like it was with abloute defenc combi stone u support in some time for change stones
now u want to delete all stones more expensive then in kilt, like new royals or res 12% think about it and do right
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 08:34:58 PM by shado »

Aook

• View Profile
Re: update new scions in rings/neck
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 08:13:35 PM »
in my opinion u shoud do like it was with abloute defenc combi stone u support in some time for change stones
now u want to delete all stones more expensive then in gloves like new royals or res 12% think about it and do right

I completely agree, making such items is so costful asking us to eother remake new ones or reset our actual uniques is too much, similar to when new cloaks design will be added, there should be an item that allows us to exchange a slot content by another srone/cloak, this would give back the item exchanged ONLY IF ITS CC ITEM (such as ring resi/wings/cloak) For other type of stones it should be destroyed

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 08:35:29 PM »
make it necklases[6/6] to        0/6 +  cloak + wings inside chantra bag ,
make it rings [6/6] to               0/6  + ring ress 11% / 12% inside chantra bag,

or 0/3 uniq back as fee payment for the reset.

services, if replacing manually individual slots are to difficult

i do agree , it is very expensive to recreate the items.

edit: items that needs stone change should be only for ele/dim/heroic DMG uniq necks/rings only , otherwise it can be abused
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:28:50 AM by Friend »

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 09:18:19 PM »
I totaly agree with that suggestion aswell. We were speaking about it on the update day with Driller & Eijun and I brought that up too.

Royal cloak is very rare, the wings depend on the spendings (basicaly), the resistance stones aswell.

It'd be fair for people to be able to replace through a ticket like absolute, on the condition they provide the superior manuals.
Rider on the storm

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 10:05:21 PM »
make it necklases[6/6] to        0/6 +  cloak + wings inside chantra bag ,
make it rings [6/6] to               0/6  + ring ress 11% / 12% inside chantra bag,

This sounds fair to me, either this or what i said, depends on what is doable or not

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 02:23:31 AM »
I believe that all players agree with this suggestion, and also think so, the store can come out with a replacement item! Of course this only applies to rings and necklaces! Every 100ec I think is very reasonable! If you ask everyone to redo their jewelry, the update is a failure!

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 06:01:11 PM »
i belive you should offer a switch for our uniques because we builded them a certain way because we could'nt put new scions but now we can so offering a switch of stones is fair . you did that when you changed the absloute combined lvl6 .

its fair if you block it only on vengeance and Arcane

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 08:21:03 AM »
So since i started you had many options to put stuff in your end game uniques but as we all know, new scions were NOT one of those. So as for damage, our best and only option even for classes that benefit almost strictly off ele and dim damage was new ashtals. They recently released all these new wings, leading to many of us building new uniques (me being one of those people). And ofcourse built with new ashtals being that was our best option and now they released information shortly after that new scions can now be put in all uniques?? But will not exchange any uniques already built?? This is bothering to me. All the money, and time spent to have my uniques how they are. And now a better option for a class that benefits most from ele and dim damage is available. I really think the staff should cut us a break on this, yes i know it would be alot for them to do going through all our damage uniques but is that really our problem or theirs? Information on this should have been given to us with the release of all these wings. To clarify i am mainly speaking of the necklaces. Because i know MANY people recently built necklaces with the new wings and im sure many were arcanes. that is the least they can do.
- Driller