Author Topic: Advice on how to get lydia's  (Read 11333 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Re: Advice on how to get lydia's
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 02:07:39 AM »
farming gold or farming bosses or farming eclipse is still farming. ppl manage to makes 400m+ per hour while getting all materials for uniques (50/50/50/50) is around 1.5b gold. dont tell us 4h of farming for the materials is much... its EASY!!!

Considering that your KTV guild mates are using at least 5-10 rangers that are monitored botting, you are pretty much getting tons of mats and gold for caskets
Take also in consideration that making the uniques refinery easier (lets not talk about gears) would make cheaters come back in large amounts, they don't come often or are silent because of how hard it is to make gears and how expensive it can be, if we make it easier to get those uniques, then their price will fall down, even tho than compared to 2 years ago a 6/6 new necklace was around 500euros while now its less than half that price (most around 200-220 euros)

Don't forget that it is pretty easy for new players to also go farm kaligos for chaotic orbs and title mats, recently there is not that many endgame people interested in doing it

So you are just complaining for complaining in my opinion when we see how your guild mates gets ton of gold, mats, uniques and gears
They are 24/7 in eclipse with bot rangers so stop saying nonsense
Show proof! Without proof, you're defaming! You Rogs are like street rats. Everybody beats you! It's because of the stink! Full of lies! Make up stories to smear other players! You don't even deserve to live in this world! This is the real world! And you're living a lie! Not a face! There's no proof. Everything you say here is bullshit! You know how many people in your guild are droids when they level up! Wipe your own ass before you fart in here!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 02:56:15 AM »
farming gold or farming bosses or farming eclipse is still farming. ppl manage to makes 400m+ per hour while getting all materials for uniques (50/50/50/50) is around 1.5b gold. dont tell us 4h of farming for the materials is much... its EASY!!!

Considering that your KTV guild mates are using at least 5-10 rangers that are monitored botting, you are pretty much getting tons of mats and gold for caskets
Take also in consideration that making the uniques refinery easier (lets not talk about gears) would make cheaters come back in large amounts, they don't come often or are silent because of how hard it is to make gears and how expensive it can be, if we make it easier to get those uniques, then their price will fall down, even tho than compared to 2 years ago a 6/6 new necklace was around 500euros while now its less than half that price (most around 200-220 euros)

Don't forget that it is pretty easy for new players to also go farm kaligos for chaotic orbs and title mats, recently there is not that many endgame people interested in doing it

So you are just complaining for complaining in my opinion when we see how your guild mates gets ton of gold, mats, uniques and gears
Aook, tell me, what is this?
https://youtu.be/m9gvj4kDBJU?feature=shared
Do you know him? Can you report him for me?

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2024, 02:47:35 PM »

Aook, tell me, what is this?
https://youtu.be/m9gvj4kDBJU?feature=shared
Do you know him? Can you report him for me?

Its a blackship, so batard not my friend nor union, when i botcheck i check everyone even my mates, we warned them that they need to not afk farm, if they do and we check them we will report them, and so will do or should do every other players