Author Topic: Advice on how to get lydia's  (Read 11132 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Advice on how to get lydia's
« on: March 01, 2024, 08:04:44 AM »
As we all know, the first thing to do in this game is accessories!  But how does a newly created character get the material for the ornament?  There is only one place where bosses can drop!  Can new characters in this place go?  The answer is no!  Because it's full of 8 sizes in the clearing room!
I think there should be more than one way to get lydia's and other jewelry materials, and of course lunar eclipses can also be obtained out of the box!  But this way is very long!  Then it is difficult for new characters to join the battle of high-end players!  I wish I could make it easier for him!  You should know that if a new player can't get something for a while, he is likely to leave the server!
This is definitely not what we want to see!
I hope you support my suggestion, I think there are chaos boss, dropped materials, and the title of the material needed!  These should be changed!
Hope you all have a great day!

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Advice on how to get lydia's
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 09:33:51 AM »
There is no need to make any other ways to get the materials. It's easy to get from bosses and eclipse caskets as well you can easily buy it for gold from players and the prices are cheap! 5-10m ea is ,a really low price considering how much the old players had to farm and pay for the materials even 1 year ago. Materials for titles are also tradeable wich makes it really easy to get the title . Game is currently really easy if you get any tips from other players how to build and farm your stuff.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 10:01:23 AM »
There is no need to make any other ways to get the materials. It's easy to get from bosses and eclipse caskets as well you can easily buy it for gold from players and the prices are cheap! 5-10m ea is ,a really low price considering how much the old players had to farm and pay for the materials even 1 year ago. Materials for titles are also tradeable wich makes it really easy to get the title . Game is currently really easy if you get any tips from other players how to build and farm your stuff.
Why should new players be required to buy? Instead of giving them access to easy access?

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 10:04:01 AM »
Why should new players be required to buy? Instead of giving them access to easy access?

They can just farm in eclipse and make caskets, the rate for unique materials is so high that out of 50 casket 25% would be unique materials

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 10:07:05 AM »

They can just farm in eclipse and make caskets, the rate for unique materials is so high that out of 50 casket 25% would be unique materials
I told you it was a very long process! I don't need to tell you, who doesn't play this game to fight? Should have made it easier for him!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 10:10:15 AM »

I told you it was a very long process! I don't need to tell you, who doesn't play this game to fight? Should have made it easier for him!
Have you ever farmed? Do you know how long 50 boxes will take?
How many lydia do I get for 50 boxes? How many lydia can I get for 500 boxes? How long will 500 boxes take? Don't talk like you don't know anything!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 10:12:03 AM by wang162710 »

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 10:14:39 AM »

lmao u need 6000/6000/6000 shards to get 50 lydia :D

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 10:32:11 AM »

How long will it take to farm? 50 pieces can only be made into 1 ornament, shouldn't that make it easier? Is the game just about farming?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 10:49:17 AM »
farming gold or farming bosses or farming eclipse is still farming. ppl manage to makes 400m+ per hour while getting all materials for uniques (50/50/50/50) is around 1.5b gold. dont tell us 4h of farming for the materials is much... its EASY!!!
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2024, 10:56:02 AM »
farming gold or farming bosses or farming eclipse is still farming. ppl manage to makes 400m+ per hour while getting all materials for uniques (50/50/50/50) is around 1.5b gold. dont tell us 4h of farming for the materials is much... its EASY!!!

no. give free . now .  >:(  >:(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2024, 11:02:31 AM »

How long will it take to farm? 50 pieces can only be made into 1 ornament, shouldn't that make it easier? Is the game just about farming?

100/100/100 an hour at 6000/6000/6000 u get 50/50/50/50 mats
this game was always a big part farm game but  everyone understands its pvp game , however the gap between pvp is huge due the op gears :D so it's non existent for new players.Figure it out why there is no growth in server  :-[

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 06:49:10 AM »
You said 400m an hour, you're farting

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2024, 08:26:39 AM »

farts are lost burps  ;D

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2024, 09:51:32 AM »

farts are lost burps  ;D
If you can go to 200m an hour, it is very fast

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2024, 11:38:47 AM »

Considering that your KTV guild mates are using at least 5-10 rangers that are monitored botting, you are pretty much getting tons of mats and gold for caskets
Take also in consideration that making the uniques refinery easier (lets not talk about gears) would make cheaters come back in large amounts, they don't come often or are silent because of how hard it is to make gears and how expensive it can be, if we make it easier to get those uniques, then their price will fall down, even tho than compared to 2 years ago a 6/6 new necklace was around 500euros while now its less than half that price (most around 200-220 euros)

Don't forget that it is pretty easy for new players to also go farm kaligos for chaotic orbs and title mats, recently there is not that many endgame people interested in doing it

So you are just complaining for complaining in my opinion when we see how your guild mates gets ton of gold, mats, uniques and gears
They are 24/7 in eclipse with bot rangers so stop saying nonsense