Author Topic: Shinewood  (Read 4828 times)

CHN-B777

• View Profile
Shinewood
« on: February 28, 2024, 12:24:27 PM »
Every day 6-7 hours to brush pictures, brush a week's time to save 17xLV5 14XLV6, the results of success 18 failed 13, what is this game? Use this time to play other games is not good, why waste time here, no wonder there are fewer players
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:34:18 PM by CHN-B777 »

Aook

• View Profile
Re: Shinewood
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 03:03:31 PM »
They definitely need to improve shinewood and do something for those high level tools always failing, i got more succes out of 90+LV3 and 4 (more than half success) than 50+ LV5 and 6 (more than half failed)

Also lower level tools like level 1 and 2 are just useless and we stack them up for nothing, they always fail and never success, and the cost to upgrade is just pure nonsense, the cost to refine 1LV3 is like almost the price of a LV4 or 5

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 05:23:51 PM »
i feel the same.
just wanted to be sure, its not only me, thinking the success rate is weired these days.

heared it also from others, which struggle on this matter.
i think it have to be checked closer.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 01:54:16 AM »
hello,

Due to the success rate of tools especially lvl 4-6  &  long time teamworks clean the shrinewood = drop some points on gears / weapons

which makes a lot of adult players think it was just wasting time and energy  in shrinewood or game.

Not a week or more time farming in shrinewood which make gears / weapon drop some points.

we hope that we put time in shrinewood, it can steadily improve the gears / weapons , which no need veryfast , but somehow steady.

at least it's my opinions as an player

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 10:54:35 PM »
I also had similar experience when it comes to tooling items with lvl 5 and lvl 6 tools. The fail rate for such items is super high considering that extremely hard and time consuming to get them. E

With the current fail rate you need either to increase the drop of the tools or increase slightly the success rate of the tools.

Overall some changes need to be implemented and adjustments need to be made on lower waves. Currently it doesn't make sense to use low lvl tools.
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 12:51:50 PM »
 i agree lvl 5-6 tools are failing too much considering the drop is low on them and lets not talk about lvl 7 tools wich are almost impossible to get and is not that useful since it get up 1 stats at 99.99% chance of success

the farm is horrible wave 1 to 3 is pretty bad the tools are not taht good and the refine cost is too high on them

a change on shinewood is needed pretty fast to fix all this problems

Bosscrit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 09:45:25 AM »
+1 Shinewood is a huge waste of time right now.
Wave 1-3 needs to be changed (at least Sarcophagus drop) - Removes the archondrites for refining tools and sarcophagus - Increase Materiales stack to 100k - Increase the success rate of the tools.