Author Topic: Swash nerf  (Read 11796 times)

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Swash nerf
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2023, 05:01:39 PM »
Ask any player of swash aside from Dave if swash is useless right now.

Ofc you can adapt to the game play it has now and just say fck it.

I'm asking to get 10% out of party buff and put it back on her normal kit so on teamfight she can be useful. Stop crying and thinking about only infernum. On teamfight full buff she is even slower since she gain nothing from her own buff.

Personnal feeling she would need to have 15% ms to be back good enough.
But asking that, we already see the result

You guys are looking at it like swash is the most broken class while it's a support class. Having more stats on the weapon helps me in nothing since swash goal was never and will never be to kill.

It helps I'm not saying otherwise, but it won't make me kill class I already couldn't kill.
Crit swash get a big upgrade on the process but it's a very weak alternative facing any combo played by any main guild. Crit swash has to weak defensive stats.

Feel free to attack me personnaly all you want, you are the one making yourself a fool needing to insult on a opinion post.

Not wishing you a nice day this time, boohoo I feel to bad to have a opinion and I'm beiing criticized, please help me God of Archlord.

OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2023, 05:10:10 PM »
Stop acting like a baby... You aren't 15 anymore lil boi. Now stop crying and switch to another class if swash is that bad. Specially in team fights swash is op cause you get archers/hunters, rangers, summoners etc to slow the targets... For real eijun... You should overthink your arguments before posting ... Both CRIT and cast swash are still pretty op and one of the biggest game changers .
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2023, 05:41:55 PM »
What u mean buddy i cannt play almost all rvr

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2023, 06:52:46 PM »
I agree with Blind, stop cry and switch class, i might change opinion if i get unbann in Justac Disc ;)

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2023, 07:14:16 PM »
@Proteus fuk this ppl more bro,  they are just qqing about classes all the time, no skill player in Batard  8) only qqers

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2023, 02:24:35 AM »
Another option is to take 5% from the HH party buff and put it on Advent legend. 5 % doesnt seem that much, but it makes a diffrence of 10% overall in teamfigts

Also put the resistance on masquerade master on another masquerade and the other masquerade stats on masquerade master so you can rebuff easily QQQ

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2023, 04:40:18 AM »
Another option is to take 5% from the HH party buff and put it on Advent legend. 5 % doesnt seem that much, but it makes a diffrence of 10% overall in teamfigts

Also put the resistance on masquerade master on another masquerade and the other masquerade stats on masquerade master so you can rebuff easily QQQ

I suggested it mostly like this.
Seems only when playing swash people realise how penalizing those things are.
And how easy they could be fixed.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2024, 06:49:21 AM »

Put resistance on passive

much easier for rebuff

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2024, 07:13:40 AM »

i also agree with this. From a player currently NOT playing swash but seeing and hearing the issue from all 3 sides this is fair, players that love swash should not have to stop playing the char they like all because they got over nerfed. I would 100% take this thought into consideration it wouldnt break swash nor make it unkillable. It would make it closer to "balance" in my opinion.
- Driller