Author Topic: Slayer after update  (Read 6234 times)

shado

• View Profile
Slayer after update
« on: October 13, 2023, 09:07:23 PM »

after the update and increasing the dmg, the slayer has no chance now he receives a lot of dmg from ele attacks and before he hits anyone he will die xd he need something add him 1 more debuff for block/dodge or add more ele res.
do something with this class

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer after update
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 09:13:56 PM »
L
M
A
O

that's prolly the best proof we have that you are clueless about this game.
The dmg upgrade made slayer even stronger. They were hitting like trucks before and now it's even more.
You can easily sustain on farming whether in this new zone or any other content like tesseris/infernum. You run faster than 80% of the classes. You can easily sustain/survive on Legendary Slayer. 80% of slayers are able to stand at any point, you're one of the only ones dying

You're making no sense your suggestion is just like you, 100% irrelevant.
Rider on the storm

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 09:16:41 PM »

after the update and increasing the dmg, the slayer has no chance now he receives a lot of dmg from ele attacks and before he hits anyone he will die xd he need something add him 1 more debuff for block/dodge or add more ele res.
do something with this class

LOL, at this point all critters got a HUGE damage buff just like all other classes but ALSO got % critical damage on top of that for free. Critters are in an amazing spot, and slayer for that matter can 2-3 crit everyone in game. Think of a slayer like an archer of the critter classes. Also like Nymeria said, learn the game.
- Driller

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023, 09:18:28 PM »
I hope you're joking because if not i understand why you're dying so fast on you're elem and slayer you don't know how to play them correctly .
slayer before update couldn't kill elem 1v1 same for knight now they can with the new crit and damage added to them and either way on shinewood slayer is so good you can farm pretty easily .

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2023, 09:25:08 PM »
RoG power ... then why Drill cheange class from slayer xd then why many ppl like Gamboa said its usless class, like Eijun stop playing this class too. becuse u dont know how criits going  in, ask D0gm4 how much i crit him and how many hit he got if he lost stun im dead then where its sens, i shoud only run and going for boss with this class becouse pvp isnt for slayer. no u mean i shoud focus or noobs not PRO players like u

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 09:27:03 PM »
RoG power ... then why Drill cheange class from slayer xd then why many ppl like Gamboa said its usless class, like Eijun stop playing this class too. becuse u dont know how criits going  in, ask D0gm4 how much i crit him and how many hit he got if he lost stun im dead then where its sens, i shoud only run and going for boss with this class becouse pvp isnt for slayer. no u mean i shoud focus or noobs not PRO players like u
You know the difference between good slayers and u is, that Transferr can actually kill people on the slayer with other chinese,but u dont

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 09:28:41 PM »
then come help me what im doing wrong, if my crits dont go in tell me come on im waiting , and slayer ofc can kill with knight debuffs swash easy kill 

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 09:30:13 PM »

What?? I played Ele, Then Hunter, Then Knight. And i stuck with Hunter? I think you are confused. I may have helped players or influenced a friend to play archer, slayer, swash, orbi but dont get confused. Plus i went knight due to the gear i acquired that wasnt available on slayer.
- Driller

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 09:55:16 PM »
DMG on every class got insanely boosted while defence didn't - in selfbuffed fights most slayers can kill almost everyone in 1v1 and fights like infernum. Before the update archer couldn't kill every single class. With the new update it can. Slayer could before and now even more. Transfer is hitting me for 11k ... Don't know..it seems to be op as hell...
So ye...slayer definitely doesn't need any boost. On party buffs? Ofc you will need other ppl to help with debufs... Archer will also not kill anyone who is full party buffed on his own. He will need other SB /ele res debufs.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 10:46:22 PM »
Shado have right on this opinion about the elem damage !  They can super easy compare with others class slayer is super weak about elem damage for real

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2023, 04:57:35 AM »
Slayer is in a ok spot if you have the team built around it.

Solo slayer has way to many flaws to be viable. I stopped using mine in fights cause its completely useless without a knight..
Slayer currently is a boss junky, nothing more.

I would reduce their crit dmg and increase their debuff to make it similar to knight. They are already alot tanks with Legendary Slayer and their only weakness on selfbuff is elem debuff. Woth the change of damage, it may crit hard, but its very easy to avoid a Slayer beiing relevant.

Take out 1 of its buff crit and give him attack rating or take out his elem debuff and give him another block or dodge debuff.

It would need further adjustment to really know what would be the best without it beiing broken and a problem with the current changes.

Lets see in couple of time with everyone perfect gear what Slayer will become. But the class has to many flaws to be a main character currently. It's a great second char only.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2023, 05:51:30 AM »
I agree taking some crit res dbuff maybe make it 20 instead of 30 and take ele dbuff and give 15 dodge dbuff or something that would be fair. Also slightly more balanced for solo and scaling of the new damage slayer would still hit like a truck just slightly less and more consistent. It would definitely make the class smoother and more fun. Plus balance some of the insane crit damage atm.
- Driller

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2023, 09:19:53 AM »
I think slayer is just trash in party buffed fights. In selfbuffed like infernum it still kills like mad, specially after this update. If you don't build a team for your slayer you can't expect to be the mad killer in team fights. We tried it in the past and only attack speed bug was fcking us up. If you don't build your team/debuffs for critters, don't expect them to be useful. It's my opinion.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(