Author Topic: 加快采集,解剖读取时间-Accelerate collection and dissection reading time  (Read 6287 times)

justac111

• View Profile
Hello! I am a just enthusiast who enjoys searching for various skills in games to add fun to the game

Technicians and administrators, please speed up the reading speed of collecting skills. It's too slow. Players are already busy in real life and have limited game time. Please help improve the speed and give everyone a happy experience! thanks

Collection and Anatomy

Friend

• View Profile
anatomy?  ???

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
Hello! I am a just enthusiast who enjoys searching for various skills in games to add fun to the game

Technicians and administrators, please speed up the reading speed of collecting skills. It's too slow. Players are already busy in real life and have limited game time. Please help improve the speed and give everyone a happy experience! thanks

Collection and Anatomy

what difference does it make if you use bot anyway?

Aook

• View Profile

Collection and Anatomy

what difference does it make if you use bot anyway?

This guy have a point, tbh i dont see why it should be faster

Gamboa
    • View Profile
bot alert

justac111

• View Profile
Received a response from the administrator, it may take some time to improve

Thank you. Wishing all players a pleasant day!

Prohibit robots+ one
https://ibb.co/h8qC1S1