Author Topic: Some additions that would be nice for the update  (Read 4034 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Some additions that would be nice for the update
« on: August 09, 2023, 11:57:45 AM »
Hello everyone

I create this topic to give ideas that could be nice additions in the server, you guys can add some others and we will just vote them afterwards, then justac team will just evaluate the feasability of the most voted ones (like the top5 or something like that)

My personnal suggestions :
  - Realms (poison/frozen/lightning) should be level restricted like CF and have a portal in town so people can farm some uniques there and also realm gear
  - Boost HH /Realm gear, because right now there is no point in event farming or crafting them, it would also boost players that doesn't have endgame gear to get a boost in fights
  - Add something similar to ranked arenas, it would actually please the people that are fully geared and give them a way to prove who is better, the rewards would be a title when season ends, and some really good items
  - Bring back Best of Each Class, this event even if it takes time on specific classes, its actually way better than Best Damage, since people would actually use gear that is used in fights and not boosted damage gear that makes them paper, it will be the one and onnly way to prove the player and its char is the best at the moment

That's all for now, i'll edit if i get some other ideas

Feel free to post your thoughts and ideas

Have a great day