Author Topic: Excellent unique changes  (Read 5681 times)

Friend

• View Profile
Excellent unique changes
« on: June 30, 2023, 05:50:02 PM »
hello there everyone , well im here to suggest for the new episode maby we could have some changes on ''Excellent unique''
the thing is  currently the eclipse monster that drops all the uniques are being simply destroyed because they  just wasting space, noone really buys them they got  no actual use anymore , i keep destroying all kinds of exel uniq because theres simply no space or use for them.

and this  only a small number of them , countless were destroyed because theres simply no space for them or use

my suggestion i guess would be ; increase fail rate and give extra archons than usual fail gives on exel refinery?
or add refining 3x exel uniq will give you archondrites?
or?

it could be used to refine something else of some sorts maby materials for something that theres lack of because right now theres just no real use for them and they keep constantly coming in to the game

archons and end game uniq refinery is big part of the game  so if anyone has extra suggestions please leave a comment
P.S an improvement on refining balance  Intel/Glo/Bril would be great too because having 15x intel 7xGlo and 0Bril is such a headache to maintain the space for all the uniq u want to refine
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 06:02:13 PM by Friend »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Excellent unique changes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 06:05:08 PM »
I would suggest to either make an area where you can you can use only low lvl uniques (beside cf ) . Maybe rework HH so we get down lvled like in cf and get another area for farm/fight something. Currently HH is used for making 100-113  and it's totally unused area. Game needs more than 2/3 worlds where ppl can do something really worth it's time.

Other idea would be to exchange EXC/glory/int/brill uniques for sth valuable . Maybe archondreites or other mats/lts .

R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 06:39:13 PM »
I would suggest to either make an area where you can you can use only low lvl uniques (beside cf ) . Maybe rework HH so we get down lvled like in cf and get another area for farm/fight something. Currently HH is used for making 100-113  and it's totally unused area. Game needs more than 2/3 worlds where ppl can do something really worth it's time.

Other idea would be to exchange EXC/glory/int/brill uniques for sth valuable . Maybe archondreites or other mats/lts .

i dont understand what purpose would it serve to lower chars lvl at HH  if inside HH u are still using the cf uniq already  or em i wrong? as i understand most of population are using +1 either exel crit/kark or intel shutas/kark for crit/cast lvling to be most efficient or on budget u can use ohkeros untill they  can useint/glo  farens and feathers and players are already inside eclipse by that time
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 06:47:53 PM by Friend »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 06:47:54 PM »
So u can't use hestia etc inside . Anything that makes the game more interesting. I mean...we are waiting for new update so ye... Maybe just wait.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 10:22:44 PM »
What they should do for what mentionned @Friend :
Allow you to craft them for archondrite or exchange them (like 2 or 3 to make archondrite or exchange to mats/something)