Author Topic: My suggestion<3  (Read 4730 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
My suggestion<3
« on: April 24, 2023, 07:46:05 PM »
Please save this server @admin ...

- we need more events . Current events are made by Vs or just free uniques, discount on suits - it's boring! Boss hunts, events mobs with boxes drop , challenges - for now game is just boring. You fight in ancient or in eclipse which often is not fair or just boring after over a year. Bring something new for EVERYONE and not just fully geared ppl who belong to the big guilds.
- restrict eclipse center area for tesseris/tesslon time- restrict eclipse center to 1char/IP or remove party buffs and drop tesslon HP down to 50% - more people will have a chance to win it. Currently you can bring 5 critters, 5 chars to debuff /fight and 3 sorcs to sleep = you don't have any chance to get tesslon like this.
- new content  - new title, new drops, new cosmetics, new challenges, new ways to get stuff . You don't need to copy other servers but you can have a look what they doing to make people play...

I hope something happens soon cause almost every day players are leaving ...and no...it's not because of summer...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Shank
    • View Profile
Re: My suggestion<3
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 08:10:13 PM »
I totally agree with 80% of the post. The server is slowly losing players and the reason is that we do the same stuff everyday for past year. Either ancient,kaligo or eclipse. Let eclipse be, open a new area and make for example new weapons that you can craft or drop in this new area. We need something or else further people will leave. Don’t do events like 1st class or boss hunting or exp boost. Focus on new content before please!
The only thing that people get hype for is the events that are made from the volunteer which is every 4 weeks.

Please wake up @admin !!! we need something

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 08:13:21 PM »
Another thing you guys can do is open arena. Then people will get alot of fun everyday also.

Ergoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 11:24:52 PM »
#DOSOMETHING

Duang
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2023, 02:08:21 AM »
Horse racing or hide-and-seek。lol

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2023, 02:39:45 AM »
100% we need some change. i love the arena idea, i wish this server had arenas i would log everyday just to do 3v3 arenas with minimal to no reward needed
- Driller

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2023, 04:35:09 AM »

new item for farmers
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 04:37:26 AM by Friend »

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2023, 08:15:30 AM »
I agree, actually all we do is ancient/tesseris, the only events from GMs is best damage or BOEC but nothing else, even the season events are just new uniques for 1 month and sometimes during 2 days random mob spawn

We actually need new content to keep players and attract new ones

Also there is a need of more event and communication from GMs team, because right now we just have communication with V team and only their events are actually giving hype to players

Also fix the attack speed, i tried on 100% accuracy, over 1k AR but still bugged, same for inventory when you farm for some time and don't relog

Also its been some time now we have been able to go in proving ground but still no news about when it will be available and what we have to do here, maybe you should start communicating about it

Best regards
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 08:19:01 AM by Aook »