Author Topic: Change skills that have too huge impact on team fights  (Read 8152 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Change skills that have too huge impact on team fights
« on: March 24, 2023, 10:18:24 PM »
There are few skills that have too huge impact on team fights and since characters that have these skills got boosted on defefence it should be changed in some ways.

It's specially about narcolepsy on sorc and antimagic on mage. These 2 skills have just too huge impact in fights.

We all know that most teamfights are on full buffs but if there is just 1 person spamming antimagic or mages getting summoned for just this one purpose - antimagic - it makes the fights just about who will anti more or who will be more lucky on anti. In worst case anti hits your essential buffs and u get down right after 1 anti. in best case you can survive few antis. With free uniuqes on lvl 130 I see more and more mages lvl 130 which get free uniques and are made just to antimagic. Since we will get VP for killing low lvls you kinda need to wait for the mage to take skull which is really dumb. I wish we could remove this skill at all and change it for something like stun skill or antistun or halt but as I know people will cry my suggestion is to nerf this skill . M
y opinion: skill stage lvl1-5 1 skill removed / 5-10 2 skills removed / 11-15 3 skilsl removed.

About narcolepsy:
Sleeping a whole team of like 5 people in fights for like 30sec or even more if the sorc is puting narcolepsy is just too much. The duratrion should be lowered or succesrate beeing lowered a lot aswell as making it target instead of AOE skill would nerf it. with 2 sorcs an whole team can be slept for few mionutes straight. It has just too huge impact on team fights.

These 2 skills are destroying a lot specially combined with all halts/repress/restrain/toxic hand skills.

Sorcs and mages got boosted on defence a lot because people were crying about beeing killed too fast but none sees that those classes have skilsl that can change a whole fight just if these classes survive longer than 15 seconds. In my opinion these classes should either be less tanky or the skilsl should be nerfed a lot.

I hope for some good discussion. Thanks
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Shank
    • View Profile
Re: Change skills that have too huge impact on team fights
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 10:22:31 PM »
It’s better to delete Sorc and mage from the game if ur suggestion is succeded

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 10:26:33 PM »
Mage that wouldn't have antimagic but gets an antistun probably wouldn't be first target which would make mages more enjoyable. We all kill mages first because of anti, not becuase of other skills.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 10:29:26 PM »
Man ur ideas is a joke😂😂😂

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 10:38:55 PM »
i got one suggestion. They shall ban you in forum bcs of ur shitty ideas. Probably why you ain't a moderator in discord anymore xd

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 10:45:45 PM »
No arguments as always, picking other topics you have also no idea about. I hope admin at least realizes why making any suggestions on forum makes no sense - there is no arguing - always "qq", "you are stupid", "go delete". Put your brain cells together and start an logic argument. I know people kinda stop knowing how it works but I'm sure if you get educated a bit you will learn how to make suggestions and what an argument is.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 10:48:23 PM »
''anti magic shall just remove 3 skills'' dude nothing to say there. That idea just show how retarded you are. Mage is known for one thing and it is Anti magic. And you wanna destroy it? You are not retarded sorry. You are Ultra retarded

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 10:50:50 PM »
I think u used this one Blind xd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2023, 10:53:53 PM »
All you can do is insulting . Learn how to argue - it will be helpful in real life aswell. Beeing known for something isn't a good reason for no change. Mages have no other job than antimagic. It's an useless character if it's just for antimagic. What do you need all the other skills when it's job is to antimagic? People would actually start learning how to play this character instead of antimagic only.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2023, 10:58:23 PM »
#Redwitch. Thank you

friendlyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 10:59:22 PM »
Nerf halt and narcolepsy a bit yes, lower the chance of narcolepsy because u can basicly perma sleep players  for xx period.But dont completly remove it whats a sorc without halt and narcolepsy, its meant to be a part of the character but now its to a point where its too much. A good sorc with proper team can tank and play it well.
Remove anti magic absolute NO. Mage is based on it for years its a part of Mage just like halt part of SORC. First target ofcourse because u already explained why mage is deadly even without using other debuffs.
Mage can tank aswell with proper team and builded items. Ofc dont think it will be a She Hulk  everyone dies anyway when more ppl focus on 1 player.

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2023, 11:02:35 PM »
you guys shall look into stun also, instead of just looking into sorc lol. If sorc get stunned is kinda fuked.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 11:16:45 PM »
Admin can deleted sorc also from game if they want 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2023, 11:19:43 PM »
Mage and sorc are the weak class and u want nerf them how much sorc have on team fight on game 3 ? Kaponi ? Oliveroil ? Tass ? The other from rog ……. What more ? Dont remember ……..:: mage die 1 bar ok full buff …… men plz stop cry and learn play the fcking game. Stop cry here and learn play really 1 year from eclipse u change 3 class already and dont make diferent i think the problem is ur team on how to debuff or target not gm or people fault  ur team dont make combo or debuff correctly !!!!

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 11:47:19 PM »
Are you serious? you really say sorc and mage are weak? sorc is one of the tankies characters currently if proper built. For the skills mage and sorc have they should be weak in defence or the op skills should get nerfed. Making narco an target skill instead of AOE would already make enough difference in my opinion.

As I said - I know people would cry about no antimagic so I suggested an proper nerf.

BTW> learn from nutella - he knows how to argue. All you do is kind of trolling but on the other hand I sure you just think you are 100% right and every other view is dumb so you must be not trolling but just being that closed minded. Crying about sorc/mage beeing weak is just too dumb. It's like I would say swash is weak because of low ele res xD

Also I never switched class because of beeing bad or losing. I always switched classes for beatter team work because it's what team mates do fir improve. First you talk about me beeing to dumb to debuff and then u want me to play knight in a team of 1knight(not me), 2 slayer. Ofc I switched class to swash for betetr debuffs. Same I did when I was playing archer and we had 3 archers. I switched to an class I never played before just to get more debuffs. This is what people do for a team . Now stop using your dumb arguments and look how many ppl I have so I need to play characters that fit into my current team.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk