Author Topic: Siege and EVENT Could make it earlier?  (Read 4148 times)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Siege and EVENT Could make it earlier?
« on: January 06, 2023, 01:29:08 AM »

Siege city time :

it's our 2:00am begins and 3:00 am over.This is very hard for our chinese players.

If you want to have more fun in siege, could you consider moving the time forward a little 2-3 hours

event time:

Most of Events in the server start in the early morning of our Chinese time. After 0:00 am, and many event are temporarily notified online, we cannot participate

could there be any improvement? Thanks a lot

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
Re: Siege and EVENT Could make it earlier?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 02:19:50 AM »
this is a european server, why would they do that?
make all 3 sieges at 7:00PM as it should be

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 02:31:20 AM »
At present,

only CHN and ROG have large-scale group fight on the whole server.

If the time is too unfriendly, the server will have no fight at all,

like a dying server

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 04:45:21 PM »
so what? they should ignore american players because you said so?

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 05:21:44 PM »
Hello,

As of siege, time were split to make more players participate and players with different time zone can participate on either 1 of them. It was split in 3 different hour and was shown that only 2 sieges were beiing fought. So they put it back on 2 sieges, where Chinese can participate on first one.
Since server has low population, they could reduce the castles numbers again to only 2 to try bring some fights, but fights aren't GM fault, it's players who decide to go or not.

For events, I dont know the time zone of GMs, but as of our as V, we try to make them earlier but since me and D0gm4 have 2 different time zone, they don't always fit and we can't do event while there are other stuff like Tesseris/sieges.
Only way I see is if we would manage events solo and at 2 different time to try reach more players, but that would bring a question of beiing "fair" since we would manage all alone, we saw it in the past and got accused alot depending winner's, so we decided to mostly always make them together to bring the most fair and fun events possible.

I'm sorry if you feel not included and that the hours are difficult, but the server always had those hours. Maybe others have ideas that could help, but us as V are tied.

Hope you still find fun !
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 01:48:04 AM »
Hello,

As of siege, time were split to make more players participate and players with different time zone can participate on either 1 of them. It was split in 3 different hour and was shown that only 2 sieges were beiing fought. So they put it back on 2 sieges, where Chinese can participate on first one.
Since server has low population, they could reduce the castles numbers again to only 2 to try bring some fights, but fights aren't GM fault, it's players who decide to go or not.

For events, I dont know the time zone of GMs, but as of our as V, we try to make them earlier but since me and D0gm4 have 2 different time zone, they don't always fit and we can't do event while there are other stuff like Tesseris/sieges.
Only way I see is if we would manage events solo and at 2 different time to try reach more players, but that would bring a question of beiing "fair" since we would manage all alone, we saw it in the past and got accused alot depending winner's, so we decided to mostly always make them together to bring the most fair and fun events possible.

I'm sorry if you feel not included and that the hours are difficult, but the server always had those hours. Maybe others have ideas that could help, but us as V are tied.

Hope you still find fun !

Thank GMs , you and D0gm4 for everything u have done for the server.

I hope the server will become better and better like infernum i have played  before.