Author Topic: Reopen BIT 49 、BIT 79 and Infernum  (Read 7632 times)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Reopen BIT 49 、BIT 79 and Infernum
« on: October 20, 2022, 03:31:28 AM »

fight for eidolon and get something ?  XD

and bit 49 79 is a stable way to obtain Old Ashtal and Sicon

anyway  BIT 49 is a very interesting map, i miss my bit 49 archer so much  ::) ::)   just have

some fun XD
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 03:39:00 AM by Lure »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Reopen BIT 49 、BIT 79 and Infernum
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 05:39:22 AM »
Infernum/Eidolon reaper
I think a boss with a exclusive drop would be something needed in the current state of the game, there are to many "easy" ways to get everything you need out of boxes or farm without much fight for it..
"Eidolon Reaper" was the best thing Justac had in years due to its absolute necessity for specific items/title.
Even if the map around it had alot of bugs and flaws, it was something created for fights with high reward of drop.
Similar to what we currently have with Ancient, but the map is to small and can be cleared by a single player in less then 5 mins. Then you have to wait, Infernum had no wait and constant farm/fight.
I hope to see something similar in the futur.

Bit 49-79
I dont think there are anything that would make the world "appealing" for anyone to go there, you can already get nectars from Ancient and Asthal-Scion from Boxes.
It would need a whole new purpose, but similar to "Battle Square" the elite gear ruin the whole fun that world brings.
It would need to be a world only "realm lv1" could be used as gear to make it "fair" for everyone.

Lets see what the futur bring !
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 08:00:49 AM »
    elite gear  cost  tons of time、lts and money. so  it's  fair,very op gears still hard to get

i agree with u said  game need more fun   ;D ;D

boxes open with new ashtals and scion , old still need way to get

CF is just belong to 2-3 ppl  XD

Srđjan Nikolić
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 10:59:39 AM »
so again one player can lock entrance with full gear twink and bot on inside on another char
have more that ideas?

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 11:09:03 AM »
so again one player can lock entrance with full gear twink and bot on inside on another char
have more that ideas?

make game some  fun

ancient  just one player  farm  less than  5mins   it's  15mins  and need to run  and  wait

how others play some fun?

just old ashtals and scion  it's not worth too much nowadays, it's a another way to get it so so

stenboy13
  • Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2022, 04:00:30 PM »
Amoswar quote

Bit 49-79
I dont think there are anything that would make the world "appealing" for anyone to go there, you can already get nectars from Ancient and Asthal-Scion from Boxes.
It would need a whole new purpose, but similar to "Battle Square" the elite gear ruin the whole fun that world brings.
It would need to be a world only "realm lv1" could be used as gear to make it "fair" for everyone

Eijun my friend the name is
back in time not back to the future

You know what my reply will be right?

If you can block HH gear from bit & battle Square you can also find a way to block new elites.

For ... Sake its litteraly called back in time i dont understand why new elites should even be there. Neither the % recovery potions.

1. Take old CF elite gear & normal uniques.
2. Ele 1-6 cloaks work
3. Dim lvl 1-6 work
4. Royal cannot be used in bit49
5. Ashtals & scion stones can be used.
6. New ashtals & new scions are blocked
7. Ring resistance stones maximum 10%
8.Lvl 1-6 prayer stones. Can be used
9. Lvl 1-4 combined stones can be used
10. Red potions and blue mana only
11. Bg buffs can be used.
12. Only 1 title work in bit49 (so u dont have warrior of nightmare stuff again)
13. Party buffs & invisible disabled
14. Remove anti / halt / & knight anoying stuff from bit49& bit 79
15 multiple entrances like infernum
16. Add cooking buffs to boxes (i assume that's one of the few things not being used anywhere? I havent played in years so idk) but it can be a nice reward.

And there u go you got something that is called BACK IN TIME. But yea the issue is people farm nectars and other stuff outside battlesquare & outside bit making it useless that's where you can say thanks to the justac team  some low iq Guy thought its a good idea i guess idk who

The greatest thing for me about archlord was always u can farm stuff on lower level that higher players would need but justac decided to make everything obtainable on high levels. Completely killing any fun outside the max level range

only real challenge is the justac team knowledge on how to fix that and spend time making it.

That's litteraly the only issue. The willingness of the justac team

And from what i heard and experience myself that's gonna be the biggest challenge the justac team....

Basicly keep it back in time like it always was in the beginning. Not back to the future crap

Same goes for battlesquare ofc

And for Lure a little message:

Ur 100% right but talking to justac team is like talking to a wall i have tried for many years but the stubborness and unable to see the impact new updates have on the world/economy itself.

Made me quit. And sorry to say but u might aswell give up aswell this team has no idea what they are doing on lower levels the only thing that matters to the justac team is keeping the max level playing the game.

But what is a mmorpg if all players only play in 1 part of the world? A dead one.....

People always slowly become bored of the same stuff then justac need to make a new update and remove the level up rewards to make room for prestige levels at Red dragon for max levels to get 000,0001% more health

And NOO justac team this is not a idea but i know how it goes now .... remove low level stuff to make room for more max level content

Men next year prestige comes fk i should stop giving them their own ideas

Well rip i am out cya
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 04:37:49 PM by stenboy13 »
Retired from Justac.
Might come back might not will see.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2022, 04:17:36 PM »
Dogshit maps !

noizy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2022, 08:49:17 AM »

fight for eidolon and get something ?  XD

and bit 49 79 is a stable way to obtain Old Ashtal and Sicon

anyway  BIT 49 is a very interesting map, i miss my bit 49 archer so much  ::) ::)   just have

some fun XD

+1 agree open bit again + infernum