Author Topic: No insults  (Read 25482 times)

Nyxeria33

• View Profile
Re: No insults
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2020, 09:22:17 AM »
When you get insulted please follow this topic with  picture or video proof which including complete conversation. We will give rule-breaker a nochat1~3 days punishment.

There is not the topic, if you are not here for report, thx to close your mouth.

This is not a topic to report stuff on either.

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2020, 09:50:57 AM »
Ah well, thought this was just an announcement. Still better to put them through helpdesk i think.

Eclipse Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2021, 11:45:33 PM »
Since we get more and more requests for chatbans, and after check, many of them are old screenshots where punishement has been given already, from now please give us screenshot with date stamp visible (/fps command visible on screen). Rememeber to make screenshot from whole conversation so we can exclude provocations.

NotProudGayAnymore

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2021, 03:35:21 AM »
gm just a ?
why did I get a ban from forum and X7000 didn't? I see he is still posting
I see "spam and racism" as a reason, but I only did copy of his thread with replaced chinese word to romanians and cheating abusing to farm for food and scamm
if you gives ban just be fair and give it to all who abuse forum
thank you and goodbye

chickalove

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2021, 03:38:28 AM »
This topic is useless

NotProudGayAnymore

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2021, 04:09:26 AM »
you offended a race, he offended a guild.

are you GM? no? so get lost

where the fk you see CHN guild here?

great D0gm4 to the rescue but failed

X7000

• El Capitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2021, 04:20:06 AM »
gm just a ?
why did I get a ban from forum and X7000 didn't? I see he is still posting
I see "spam and racism" as a reason, but I only did copy of his thread with replaced chinese word to romanians and cheating abusing to farm for food and scamm
if you gives ban just be fair and give it to all who abuse forum
thank you and goodbye

I am referring to CHN as a Guild, not an entire country or nation, like you do against Romanian people - first of all.
Second of all, I am always using my own forum account, I do not create new ones to troll around like you do, my posts are not racist like yours.
3th  - all my statements are based on proofs and logical arguments, backed up by videos and screenshots, all of them are game related not real life or personal matters like yours.
4th -  the kind of bullshit you are promoting on the forum which has nothing to do with the game itself and it should be severely punished, on the forum and inside the game as well, therefor your well deserved ban has arrived.

I see that lately you and people like yourself are trying to misdirect Admin and GM by lying to them and making false accusations towards RoG members including myself.
Just because the Chinese players choose their guild name as "CHN" - which it seems to referring to their nation, it can be be easily misunderstood, and any negative comment which includes CHN it seems to be turned into a racism, which retarded trolls like yourself see it as a good opportunity to start making false accusations even thought there is nothing racist from me/our side in the first place.
Also for the fact that you are bypassing your ban on forum and also for the fact you continue with this fooling, you should receive a permanent ban and prevent you and people like to ever come back on the forum and create trouble.
Admin and GM should be allowed to focus their time to work on the update, fools like yourself only slow them down from their purpose by sending fake inquires, therefor severe punishment as per above is required.
“Xekotrop of the House Lost Relics, the First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Orcs,  The first Zerk 150, Protector of Middle Earth, Lord of the Great Eclipse, Protector of the Realm, Ruler of the Four Kingdoms, Destroyer of HP Bar and Father of Dragons”.

NotProudGayAnymore

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2021, 04:21:35 AM »
don't fkin lie now I copied your post and there was romanian players not all romanians

D0gm4 as you are here question for you too
why you keep having this troll in your guild? he is most toxic player on server

I won't bypass my ban, just wanted to know why you are not banned for doing EXACTLY same thing
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:26:47 AM by NotProudGayAnymore »

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2021, 04:29:10 AM »
Who ever is hiding behind this troll I must admit that is the most pathetic individual I have ever came across all these years playing this game. You're a little sad person and I would genuinely advise you to do something better with your time instead of creating disturbing threads on forum and insulting ingame with hidden chars.

Thank you justac team for dealing with this issue accordingly.
Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Tatlisey

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2021, 04:31:55 AM »
Proudgay you better beg us to let you play this game, being a 3 iq troll will not help you, pathetic.