Author Topic: Suggestions for summer events and general suggestions  (Read 3143 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Suggestions for summer events and general suggestions
« on: June 01, 2022, 01:04:57 PM »
Hello, I gathered some of my ideas for the summer and also for general:

Summer event:

- Weekly stull siege with random teams every sunday afternoon between 5 and 7 pm with rewards (something like the blue/red gvg event last sunday)

- event mobs all over chantra with boxes/mats for boxes

- swim suits discount

- double EXP/DROP/GOLD

- random GVG/PVP events

General:

- make some kind of refine for the mats like assembled artifacts, tesseris gems and so on. My suggestion is: 20xabsorption stone+20xdestruction stone+20xgold nugget+20xsilver nugget+10x lvl 5 ele stone for 1 material ( each ele stone gives another outcome). This way people with no team or weak team would have a chance to get their materials. Also people would be motivated to farm more in CF, BG,realms and all over the chantra world and the materials in kaligo boxes would make more sense.   

- remove 1 slotted outcome of the refine system

- lower the exp requeirment from 120-140 - lvling from 120-140 takes way too long. It's useless to lvl up for GTs and real pain for lvling at all. The drop isn't very good too, so most people are not even showing up in eclipse right now... it takes like 2h for 1 lvl on an 100% toa... Not many people have this time to lvl up an character. other way - double the amount of mobs on spots.

- add Lucky tickets to lvl up rewards lvl 130 would be enough and getting 10-20.

- Make refine failing give more archondrites - for now we are using archondrites for almost everything. Not many people are farming so there basically are no archondrites on server...

That's it from my side for now :)
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for summer events and general suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 03:31:42 PM »
:risitas: