Author Topic: my experience 16 years archlord  (Read 4887 times)

Pasier
    • View Profile
my experience 16 years archlord
« on: May 30, 2022, 10:37:56 PM »
Hello justac team

many players wish for a better than server as promised after the server crash.
Many players leave the server quickly because it is not much fun to farm here on the server. Many players love Archlord as a grinder game and prefer to farm as PVP and there are many.
 1st problem The drop is bad and there is no gold left to refine.
Most of my friends work until 6pm then eat dinner with the family. 7pm you want to play archlord for 2 hours and can't farm in eclipse because of boss rounds because you get killed by high end gamers every few minutes. Give back a dugeon where you drop leans, giant, lightspeed, defense, movespeed potions, pets or pet feed like on the old justac server.
the 2nd problem is boss spawn in farm worlds. Farmers can't get into CF farms anymore because they keep getting knocked out by the high end players because of kaligo. In the eclipse you can no longer farm or level after the bg because then Tesseris bosses spawn. So playing here makes no sense.
Please change the boss fights in the battle area from CF worlds to BG or Asylum or Old Mine.
Change Tessri's boss to the Ancient Inferno or time out once a day tesseris spawn 2h 1st day 1am 2nd day 1pm and 3rd day 8pm . so the farmers also have the opportunity to farm in the prime time 8pm.
there might be a random boss in the desert span, like the moonster in latria stage 2
3. problem Lucky tickets. was it easy to play a character in 3h to 110 to get 10 lucky tickets. in stage 3 you have to farm for 3 weeks for 10 lucky tickets.
4. Problem Siege system
Castle Fight is useless if in one week you have to castle 121million gold to share with 20 people in the guild. there used to be a secret dugeon for farming and eidolon reaper and 10b coin. now you only get x crash.
Please return to Castle Siege in the evenings after 8pm and not at 3pm working time and not at 7pm dinner time.
I saw maybe 1 castle siege 3pm the whole time where there was fighting.
Sign up finish friday 8pm and after signing up it is no longer possible to add players to the guild. unregistered guilds or guildless are not allowed to fight. go get 100vp on the char penalty. If guilds sign up and don't go to the castle fight, you're not allowed to participate for 4 weeks. please a new reward for the fight.
5. Issue fix visual bug. players attack and you don't see them, f5 doesn't help, you can't attack back, you can just die, that's in the eclipse in the ancient heros dungeon too.
6. VP bug, players can still discard their whit skull right after the relog. no nenalty time, next bad for farm players.
7. Problem Killn when porting, if you ported into the eclipse, hh, ancient heros dungeon or cf world and an opponent attacks right away, you're often dead right away. the player need 5 or 10 sec invisible time for buff after join in a world or dungeon for fair pvp.
8. Guild Battlesquare , make active for fair pvp fights and events? or battle arena, or the old shrine for pvp battle?
9. Chat Insults, racism, racist player names and signatures and nobody does anything.
10. bad refine success rate.
i spin up 2000 lucky tickets , i got not 1 good, armor part or weapon, not 1 gold ticket, not 1 100% manuel not 1 Royal Cloak
after 100 refinery to ex uniques i got only 2 necks whit 3 slot, very little 2 slot ring or necks
the longest fail series 51 ex refine attempts one after another only archontrite, more than 4000
73 ex refine tries until I got the first ex unique.
from 200 green worm boxes i got, 1x lucky ticket, 1 x ashtal, 1 x shapestone, 1 x 5% res stone the rest useless in stage 2
over 200 eclipce boxes i got noting no new ashtal, no new scion, no royal cloak, no gold ticket no 100% manuel
If you play 2-4 hours every day from server start and you rarely get something valuable that makes you stronger and then you lose interest in the Justac server and many other players give up quickly. Many new players in Stage3 give up after 1 week because they can't buy pots or skill up. Bad information. Unannounced server restarts with maintenance where people can't use XP Taliman bought with money, can't start the game again after the patch and only get stupid answers from the admin if you write a ticket instead of getting the replaced one or the restart announced in time becomes.
For me these are the points that bother a lot of people why they don't play here anymore and make the server a bad server. sorry for my bad english.

Schurti
    • View Profile
Re: my experience 16 years archlord
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 09:24:00 PM »
Many true points.

Its very hard for new players or player who don't play 24/7 to catch up to the other players.
If you have less time for example 1 hour between end of work and next private appointment you can't do many things. Talisman goes 2 hours, so no point in turning it on. kaligo will be camped, nearly no chance to get it. If you are lucky you can get some boxes in ancient otherwise there is only the CF to farm a bit amount of gold.

Tesseris system with random spawn is good, even as a single player or small group you have a (small) chance to get something.

Only way to get lucky tickets is tesseris. It was easier to get them from the elite chests or lvl 110 characters. Refining them from archondrites got too expensive.