Author Topic: Exp Toggle (on/off)  (Read 16098 times)

Thunderbaby

• Hi all! (Sziasztok!) <HU>
    • View Profile
Re: Exp Toggle (on/off)
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 11:18:49 PM »
good for toa- just be on / off os and up to 3 days of course for more ec

barros
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2021, 12:55:10 AM »
I agree with Galadriel’s suggestion. It would be so good for players’ easy gameplay experience in game and Justac’s future. If the lack of money that Justac will get from Toa- will be a problem, making Toa- types lasting for 2/4 hours with lower prices would be a good solution. So everyone could choose the time that they want to spend on farming items with it. And making them on/off wouldn’t cause it to last for a week, because the period is short as 2 hours for example. So Justac would go on selling thousands of them without losing much money comparing to the old server’s.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:01:04 AM by barros »

miyamoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2021, 01:46:00 AM »
on off toa or on off button. You have to give people the right to choose. We are in 2021 and archlord is no longer like the old wepzen or codemaster. Administrators can be self-sacrificing for some change. How much ECOİN losting  can adding only 1 button / toa to on off? Forcing people to farm for a fee is one of the three biggest mistakes this game has ever made. Let people decide what they want to do. He can farm lvl whenever he wants, and can farm items whenever he wants.
Again, it's a server starting from scratch and we want to join. But I think some taboos need to be broken.  I hope justac administrators will have no trouble changing some simple things. It will be very easy to get a lot of players to join with a small change.

CHN-Ohoo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 04:35:04 AM »
Good idea

Manny Pacquiao

nutela

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 08:45:01 AM »
Nice idea