Author Topic: Ancient hero  (Read 10267 times)

Etanool
    • View Profile
Ancient hero
« on: March 14, 2022, 01:29:49 PM »
Right now your buffs gets removed when entering ancient heroes so if you got attacked and had to buff before entering you would need to relog. Could you make it so when entering ancient heroes it removes cooldown on your buffs.

Another suggestion is to make ancient hero 1 life only, if you die once in ancient you have to wait for next reset ( you would be locked out ). If you would change it like this you could not just put a roundtrip / go someone at entrance to instantly enter after dying over and over. I think this would make the fights more intresting.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient hero
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 01:37:46 PM »
Ancient heroes entrance is ment to make trouble for pking ppl so I wouldn't change this .

Letting ppl going in once only would make some get probably all the drops because other ppl wouldn't be able to go for a 2nd time. It's already almost impossible for people outside CHN/bs to get any drop so don't make it even harde for them.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 01:44:09 PM »
Ancient heroes entrance is ment to make trouble for pking ppl so I wouldn't change this .

Letting ppl going in once only would make some get probably all the drops because other ppl wouldn't be able to go for a 2nd time. It's already almost impossible for people outside CHN/bs to get any drop so don't make it even harde for them.

If you are getting attacked at entrance you would need to buff and kill them to not die. I think this is just helping the guy thats getting pk'd unless you die to the pker :P

Also if people would get locked out after a death it would make it easier for small number players to win the fights. You would only need to kill them all once and your team would own ancient untill next reset.

Right now if you kill a player in ancient they are back in 10-15 seconds with no penalty. There is no party buffs so they just need to buff themself again. You can get back instantly 3 times atleast, more if multiple ppl are willing to summon you.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 01:49:46 PM by Etanool »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 01:52:41 PM »
The guards could also 1hit skulled ppl.

Well ...explain me how 2-3 ppl with 2slot old uniques should win against 5-6 with 6slotted new uniques ...;)
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 01:54:15 PM »
The guards could also 1hit skulled ppl.

Well ...explain me how 2-3 ppl with 2slot old uniques should win against 5-6 with 6slotted new uniques ...;)

You use 2-3 classes with debuffs that stacks well and play smart.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 01:59:14 PM by Etanool »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 01:58:05 PM »
It has nothing to do with being smart if you get 5k crits with 300+as and 5m range or 4k ele DMG after 1 debuff.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Drennin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 05:17:51 PM »
We play on old uniqs vs chn with new and we win most of the time. So onto the next excuse

Majinbuu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 05:27:43 PM »
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Majinbuu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 05:28:50 PM »
3 and easy clean all chn gang ...... but best archer dont need more people blindshit

Majinbuu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 05:29:57 PM »
when we was on Tesseris i see like 6 rats inside ancient easy for clean that worlds ...... but sadly u cant

Imperishable

• https://imgur.com/b9scSaR
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 10:07:30 PM »
What a great advice, play smart. If you were playing smart you wouldnt be creating suggestions like this? When you were playing with chinese on your side i didnt see you suggesthing things like this ? I wonder why
RIP noob ranger Imperishable lvl 141 :D

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 10:12:10 PM »
What a great advice, play smart. If you were playing smart you wouldnt be creating suggestions like this? When you were playing with chinese on your side i didnt see you suggesthing things like this ? I wonder why

Because when CHN was on our side we had no enemies in ancient :)

Imperishable

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 10:47:47 PM »
No shit sherlock, thats the point. And now when you have the enemies you want it to be even easier for you, gg.

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 11:00:52 PM »
No shit sherlock, thats the point. And now when you have the enemies you want it to be even easier for you, gg.

We did not have anyone to fight so i never encountered these problems.

Imperishable

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2022, 12:51:46 AM »
And when our union wanted some things changed you cried, whos demanding changes now, its pointless to talk with any of you trolls anyway, good luck with demands