Author Topic: My idea for adding in the gane new neutral flags !!!  (Read 3269 times)

Anarchy94

• View Profile
My idea for adding in the gane new neutral flags !!!
« on: March 05, 2022, 05:53:08 PM »
 :D In connection with the current situation related to what is happening in the world. I am, the player of this server being a positive person about any people on our planet, I would like to propose to you, the community and the administration of this server, to introduce new flags in the game, which are in no way connected with the theme of nationality, images of states, or other geopolitical structures.  My friends and I thought it would be nice to offer you our idea for consideration.
 And here it is, for example, it would be nice to be able to use the following flags :
    Our suggest for creating the List of Neutral Flags  (Not a National flags) 8)

-1.Pirate flag in the shape of skull and bones
-2.Flag Justaс
-3.Flag of Archlord
-4.Citizen of Chantra Flag
-5.Flag of Planet Earth or Mars or any other
-6. Allien Invaders Flag and Flag of Predators
-7.Dark Magic Flag
-8.Green Three Flag
-9.Family flag
-10.Flag of the Cosmic Space.

All of the above flags, I offer you as an idea that can bring variety to the game. ;)
 Administration can open the vote to understand that these idea are have place to be or no.
   Thank you , i am wish everyone peace and fun all over the world.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 06:42:10 PM by Anarchy94 »

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
Re: My idea for adding in the gane new neutral flags !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 07:11:59 AM »
Hello,
The pirate flag can be turned on with /emoji Pirate
There is also an Alien emoji
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=398.0

I also encourage you to participate in future events where you can propose your own Emoji.