Author Topic: Arena 3vs3 players  (Read 11220 times)

kikii

• View Profile
Arena 3vs3 players
« on: February 20, 2022, 06:34:59 PM »
I think its a rly nice idea to implement something like 3v3 & 2v2 arena and before everyone starts talking : NO its not copying other server's content, justac can make it in their own style and lets be honest guys most of us gonna like it its rly nice and competitive thing to do when there is no events or anything else interesting to do, instead of staying afk on my mount we can have something new and fresh to play, it will be fun to have it on server !

synapsesorc

• View Profile
Re: Arena 3vs3 players
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 06:36:49 PM »
+1 many ppl are bored when there is no fight arena could be fun

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 06:40:59 PM »
Would be nice with some kind of ranked ladder so people actually tries to win in the arenas. Without any kind of ladder people would probably throw games just to fuck with enemy guilds if you queue with random ppl.

joe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 07:52:03 PM »
+1 here we got a guy with brain !

Irebirthl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 08:48:50 PM »
This bit of extra pvp content would be a great addition to the current state of the game, where pvp content is hard to find.

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 08:50:53 PM »
This bit of extra pvp content would be a great addition to the current state of the game, where pvp content is hard to find.

Amen

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 09:43:41 PM »
5 more days and you will have your pvp content, im always up for arenas but i dont think our gm is capable of making something like that..or they just dont want to

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 02:42:53 PM »
Btw there is always something to do, its just a problem you got spoiled by worm..Go farm something else..there is other content in this game too, the world doesnt revolve around worms

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 09:25:29 PM »
And yet your elem is bad af...how's that possible

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 12:59:03 AM »
Maybe i should lick some asses and join bs like you did too, werent you hated, hellsangels and then back to bs ? or good fight ? cant even count anymore

kikii

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 07:14:47 AM »
I would gladly ignore you, but you are just too fun to ignore  :D Never was in hated, matter of fact i didn't even play archlord at the times when hated guild was created, i was playing when retard mafia was active, i've normally like every other player search for another guild when retard mafia was destroyed and at that times i didn't even knew good fight even existed, i mean who the f are u i don't need to give you any explanation xD
Don't make my suggestion toxic if u wanna continue with this we can have it on justac DC.

Irebirthl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2022, 09:10:58 AM »
Maybe i should lick some asses and join bs like you did too, werent you hated, hellsangels and then back to bs ? or good fight ? cant even count anymore
Nobody values ur opinion here, you are completly off topic.
You have no idea about our recuitment process instead throwing around unfounded accusations.
I guess you are frustrated you did not get accepted in one of the stronger guilds and don't get a share of the resources.
Nevertheless let's fight in game, not in forum.

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2022, 10:51:45 AM »
I would gladly ignore you, but you are just too fun to ignore  :D Never was in hated, matter of fact i didn't even play archlord at the times when hated guild was created, i was playing when retard mafia was active, i've normally like every other player search for another guild when retard mafia was destroyed and at that times i didn't even knew good fight even existed, i mean who the f are u i don't need to give you any explanation xD
Don't make my suggestion toxic if u wanna continue with this we can have it on justac DC.

RM or Hated, I see no big difference. You forgot to mention your "process" of going to HellsAngels. Recruitment process? Wow that sounds interesting, do they have to pass an IQ test first, do they pay a monthly fee like CHN members pay to Supercool? Wondering how some of them passed it? Interesting. Having selections makes guilds look like a football league. Cute.

kikii

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2022, 11:32:36 AM »

RM or Hated, I see no big difference. You forgot to mention your "process" of going to HellsAngels. Recruitment process? Wow that sounds interesting, do they have to pass an IQ test first, do they pay a monthly fee like CHN members pay to Supercool? Wondering how some of them passed it? Interesting. Having selections makes guilds look like a football league. Cute.

i was in hells angels btw, in their dc and the guild with my old char, for a few days and left the game again, i have nothing to hide like you can do anything about it, feels bad to be on your place ngl, and again such a bad elem of me and a guy who switched so many guilds is in a eay better position than you atm in game, keep your keyboard calm and go back to farming, no need to go off topic  ;)

Vukadin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2022, 12:29:10 PM »
Or we can make our owns fight as we used to do in 2010 there was only fights in arena and was packed up with people fighting 1vs 1 or teams of 2/3 people and it was good enternaining even they were beting in gold and also sometimes GM was on and was giving rewards too so its all up to us i guess