Author Topic: Refinery rates and costs  (Read 4919 times)

steph
    • View Profile
Refinery rates and costs
« on: February 10, 2022, 11:52:26 AM »
Heya,

I've been farming the new uniques since this server started and I'm getting there slowly, but feeling very demoralised.  Some people are very lucky, and can make an excellent within a day or two, for others it literally takes weeks and hundreds of millions of gold.  Eg I've been farming podons for over a week now, I've spent >400m gold and still no luck.  The drop rate is good, but the refine rate combined with the cost is terrible.  Each week, any gold I get from sieges is swallowed up in a couple of days by the refinery, selling lvl 1 stones helps a bit, but it's not enough to break even and I'm getting to the stage where I will soon have to stop playing for 3 or 4 days a week because I don't have any gold left to refine the drops I make.

I can live with the terrible refine rate - yes it sucks, yes it is infuriating when 48 rings give you 3 glorious and all the rest archondrite, but excellents are supposed to be hard to get.  But please, please, please drop the cost of the refine rate?  I know you said there is a lot of gold on the server, but if there is I wonder if it is just in a couple of players storage?

100,000 - 300,000 gold per refine is accessible, 1m - 3m isn't.

Oxyy
    • View Profile
Re: Refinery rates and costs
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 02:27:52 PM »
+1 this. Farming is meant to also be used as a profit maker however, with the costs of refining it's virtually impossible to make any profits off any successful refine.

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 06:17:55 PM »
+1 this. Farming is meant to also be used as a profit maker however, with the costs of refining it's virtually impossible to make any profits off any successful refine.

+1
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 06:23:56 PM »
Refine rate is bad enough I quit trying months ago and just buy for pp.
Sad tho, cuz I really enjoy farming.

Staff seems determined to suck the joy out of the game if it ain't 100% pvp content.
I/L/P armors useless
Normal and even élite drops useless except to sell to npc
HH armors useless (cept shield)
Justac = GT & PK server

Maybe things will improve with new Ep

Hope so cuz on week days it's becoming a ghost server.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

Oxyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 01:15:37 AM »
I struggle to understand why HH armours stats got nerfed? For logical reason? The fun thing about old server was we had many options. BG armours, True armours or HH. We used different types for different pvp secnarios and it all seems abit one dimensional.

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 01:08:47 PM »
I struggle to understand why HH armours stats got nerfed? For logical reason? The fun thing about old server was we had many options. BG armours, True armours or HH. We used different types for different pvp secnarios and it all seems abit one dimensional.

this time was immediately skipped, I would have been happy to have such fights again with True/BG/CF/HH Gear ::)