Author Topic: Event Camping Latria "CHN" Clan  (Read 7762 times)

Gotenkz
    • View Profile
Event Camping Latria "CHN" Clan
« on: January 20, 2022, 04:02:31 PM »
Hello Community! I have the following problem & I would like to take part in the event in "Latria", but I can't because you are constantly being intercepted by the "CHN" clan there & simply attacked with 20 people, which makes it impossible for single players like me to attend this event! Can the administration do anything about it? Event limitation or even a conversation between administration & the "CHN" clan so that these "farmers" give others the chance to take part in this event without being killed immediately after arriving in Latria! Many thanks and best regards Gotenkz

Ps.Translated with Google translator

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
Re: Event Camping Latria "CHN" Clan
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 04:19:30 PM »
I kindly remind you that Fat Green Worm Event is a guild event. For lone players there is The Moonster event which is available 24/7.

Imperishable

• https://imgur.com/b9scSaR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 04:29:57 PM »
It's not an event if it lasts forever, but yes, lots of cc coming from worm so why would you cancel it.
RIP noob ranger Imperishable lvl 141 :D

Gotenkz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 04:40:20 PM »
Even with "The Moonster" you are intercepted by them you can't even get into Latria because the entrance is camped out... so how am I supposed to get to "The Moonster" if I can't even get into the area?

whatisthatsht
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 04:49:49 PM »
Even with "The Moonster" you are intercepted by them you can't even get into Latria because the entrance is camped out... so how am I supposed to get to "The Moonster" if I can't even get into the area?

join RoG -they get all worms evening everyday

Gotenkz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 05:02:25 PM »
This is meant very nicely but doesn't solve the general problem that the only entrance is guarded & everyone who doesn't belong to the "CHN" clan is simply attacked... There are people who don't want to join a guild for such an event, they just want to want to take a look at what's available & after that would be good.... That's why I would very much welcome an event limitation so that others can also enjoy it & not at every spawn time the "CHN" clan guards the entrance as if it were theirs Zone... is about the principle :p

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 05:08:47 PM »
@Gotenz free hint for you: wolf meta potion

Gotenkz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 07:12:54 PM »
I'm assuming that nobody really cares what's going on there, whether things are going right there or not... it's a shame because I actually have a lot of fun with the game in such situations, but I'm robbed of this fun.... must I will probably do without events in the future

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 10:48:02 PM »
Its a free to kill world, PvP, of course bigger Guild will try to keep the control of things that are profitable...

Archlord has never been about solo playing, you need a guild or friends to participate or win most of the Events..

Same goes for everything, fights are mostly won with others.

CHN is like any other guild, RoG, BlackSheep, etc. They will fight for the things they need. And making sure others doesnt get them, make their ennemys be slowed in getting better.

Simple as that. If you want free things, Archlord never was the place, there are many other ways to gear yourself.

Have a nice day
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2022, 12:17:25 AM »
want worm? fight for it lazy boy