Author Topic: Lottery  (Read 4995 times)

stenboy13
  • Farmer
    • View Profile
Lottery
« on: April 25, 2021, 02:18:50 AM »
Yes i love a chance of getting tickets for lottery.

But i have a feeling without the gold option to pay for lottery then Gold becomes 0 value in Justac.

So please consider doing both. bascily 2 machines 1 for ticket 1 for gold. This way you make everybody happy and gold doesnt become completely useless.

Or maybe like a easter event now you can also spin the machine for gold. (stuff like that small event once in a while)

note: if you got other ideas to decrease gold inside server in the new maps we havent seen then also good but i just think gold has no value when only tickets for spin.

Thats my opinion and yes i love tickets spinning but i am also afraid its gonna cause gold to drop its value bigtime.

I get its to make it more fair so we dont have such a big gap between free to play and spenders.

However the spenders are just gonna buy their gear for paypall anyway so thats not gonna solve anything. the only thing you do is making free to play players drop a ticket once in a while to get a small chance & have alot of gold which is useless because they need paypall balance.

so yea i dont think this is the solution to make free to play more important.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:22:53 AM by stenboy13 »
Retired from Justac.
Might come back might not will see.

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
Re: Lottery
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 03:53:44 AM »
Stones/Refines/Potions.
You are worrying about things that won't happen for at least 6 months, probably closer to 8 or 9. If admins determine there is too much gold on server then they can adjust accordingly. Stop worrying about something that you don't know for sure will happen lol.
Fuck you.

stenboy13
  • Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 06:29:59 PM »
Always good to worry ;)
Retired from Justac.
Might come back might not will see.

Splico

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 02:22:34 PM »
no need to worry abt that ull still be able to gett cc for free if u grind ppl will still need loads of gold for skills/reinfs/pots