Author Topic: Changes in Infernum  (Read 518 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Changes in Infernum
« on: April 23, 2024, 04:29:01 PM »
So i looked for the information on the infernum update but i cant seem to find it. Now you do not take damage from players unless they control + 3 attack you? So now you can just stack members of the same team and push people out of infernum requiring no skill? This was the one map in the game that required skill and to watch where your AOE's were hitting and took SKILL. And you cooked the map, now when one side loses they just bring 7+ players and mass spam their macro on the enemy. Is your goal to just ruin this game and collect as much money as you can?
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Changes in Infernum
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 06:04:58 PM »
The changes were made to fix the skills issues on certain class coming from the non-game friendly mechanic that was set in Infernum.
It was put back to what it was before in there and how it worked as in Ancient.

I do understand the point that numbers have more impact now and the map is less about solo plays then temfight.

Maybe if enough players inquire a want to go back they might consider it, but they couldnt seems to fix issues with different skills on the old danger zone.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 06:21:38 PM »
So this map was brought back not being able to know which player is what, and able to take AOE from everyone to make it difficult. Now it can detect who is your guild members/ allies and allows sides to pile numbers to win. As if we don’t have that issue in every other part of this game this map was THE ONLY map that required skill and it’s ruined, all because what? They couldn’t figure out how to get restrain and mutation to work? If that’s the case revamp it and forget restrain and mutation or idk, try harder! But this isn’t acceptable there is legit no fights in infernum now and if there is it seems it lasts a few minutes until one side sends an army and it’s over ah reminds me of every other area of this game. Look siege, dead now no one goes since one sided decided to bring double the numbers every Saturday. Look shine, based on time zones you will see sides farming and when it becomes a conflicted time of the day whichever side has more players will win and it’s over. This is really sad to hear this map was the only skill based map in this game, you have given all players such an easy chance to get best gear and max that gear and now every map is dumbed down. Give a 12 year old a spam macro now on this server and they are a god. This change is trash and it’s sad I’m the only one that has spoke up about it
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 06:47:33 PM »
So this map was brought back not being able to know which player is what, and able to take AOE from everyone to make it difficult. Now it can detect who is your guild members/ allies and allows sides to pile numbers to win. As if we don’t have that issue in every other part of this game this map was THE ONLY map that required skill and it’s ruined, all because what? They couldn’t figure out how to get restrain and mutation to work? If that’s the case revamp it and forget restrain and mutation or idk, try harder! But this isn’t acceptable there is legit no fights in infernum now and if there is it seems it lasts a few minutes until one side sends an army and it’s over ah reminds me of every other area of this game. Look siege, dead now no one goes since one sided decided to bring double the numbers every Saturday. Look shine, based on time zones you will see sides farming and when it becomes a conflicted time of the day whichever side has more players will win and it’s over. This is really sad to hear this map was the only skill based map in this game, you have given all players such an easy chance to get best gear and max that gear and now every map is dumbed down. Give a 12 year old a spam macro now on this server and they are a god. This change is trash and it’s sad I’m the only one that has spoke up about it

+1111111111111

Recently all the fights are just the ones who has 4-5 more players win

Some even allied with their enemy and now stick with them just to win in all foghts they can get, such as sieges, doing so allows them to have 35+ on 15
So how do you find this fair to put the same setting to a free for all map?? Just for the qake of one or two skills
Just search more on how to fix them instead of just running the one and only fair map on the server
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 06:51:06 PM by Aook »

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 07:02:59 PM »
idk whats the issue.

friendly fire apears fast there and it needs communication.
bombas and larva generate friendly fire and even some skills do it.
i was used to this system for years and its not too much changed to before.
ofc, if u are alone and oponents targeting propper (so no firendly fire) u cannot clean them like before.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 07:12:08 PM »
Ofcourse many will not know what the issue is. Try out different time zones you will quickly see the issue. Let me log on at night my time, cant go shinewood 10+ KTV or Batard, cant do Kaligo, infernum was the only option and even if they brought many i had a chance. Any solo player had a chance, and now thats taken away. Dumbed down the only map in this game that took skill, THAT IS THE ISSUE. But you guys like that so hey have fun
- Driller

GM-MOD

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 01:19:20 AM »
Infernum “Friendly Fire” settings will be restored. It was probably removed accidentally with the Infernum skill fixes. Thank you for your inquiry.
Design  / Content / Balance

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 01:22:26 AM »
Infernum “Friendly Fire” settings will be restored. It was probably removed accidentally with the Infernum skill fixes. Thank you for your inquiry.

Can you accidentally give me a fearless wonder and 2x eidolon 6/6

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 01:22:45 AM »

Thank you, love you GM-MOD
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 06:01:37 AM »
Since we've reached this point, the LV10 pet should also be restored!

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2024, 06:36:52 AM »

No rush, but any idea when these settings will go back to normal with friendly fire restored?
- Driller