Author Topic: My two (actually twelve) cents about the current game state  (Read 15503 times)

Grayblack
    • View Profile
My two (actually twelve) cents about the current game state
« on: November 11, 2021, 09:08:02 PM »
Hi all its Nightshade,
i want to talk/share about some things that you already might have seen before and take some question to the admin ( i want to get reply here if its possible). Also want to give some suggestions
about the current situation(problems).

The first big issue is the communication between the players and the admin/GM. You (as in Admin) have made several changes (which might be okay by the community or not, doesnt matter in this case). But after every patch
we get the infos about the patch content hours later, even for maintenances you give notice somethimes an hour before ( players using Toh/Toa etc) and its often interfering with them. If you just make a Notice in forum or
message the V-s for ex. 11.15 08:00 short/long Maintenance a day before the actual downtime, it would be more than enough for us.
D0gm4 and Amoswar are doing great work informing people (via discord), so i would suggest if you dont want to make notice about every small change, just rely on them more.

The next thing is about the bigger updates ( you can share them infos like a week or at least a few days before it happens). Why? Because people can prepare for those. It doesnät give any advantage to anyone anyway...
Just makes the gameplay smoother and easier for the players. For example: the charisma thing mostly punishes the loyal and good players. You can tell you can farm charisma with lvl124 char, but it simply takes too long
without any proper drop because you are already too high level for this. So the question : why a player who made lvl120 or more needs to suffer more than a new player who can easily farm out the CHA in BG? like its faster to
make a new char get the charisma in 1 day and level it in the 2nd day. The only bad thing with doing this is loosing the name and the CC that you cant trade.

Second point is about the crashes. There are insanely many crashes and way too much lag (the meele criters sometimes struggle to attack moving targets). How do you want us to enjoy the fights when you buff up and 10 sec later
you get crash or a runtime error? It's even worse at worms/sieges but you even get it if you just chilling in the city and doing nothing.

Third point is the droprate and refinery, well from my perspective it's okay but people complain a lot about HH unique droprate. Obviously it's up to you if you want change it or not but atleast edit the refinery a bit.
I would suggest to remove the one sloted uniques from excellent refine. There aren't many things that are more tilting than making a succesfull refine and getting back a one slotted unique from excellent refine. I think it
would be fine if you get back 2 or 3 sloted one. In the next stage all of these uniques will be useless anyway, so do this favour for us.

Fourth point is increasing siege gold. You should increase the CC pots from merchant ( like make them atleast in 10x stack), also you can add the Pet Reinf Manuals to bring some extra gold into the castles. I feel siege gold is
okay atm but it still could be boosted, a bit ( yeah i would still say the same even if our side would have 0 castles). Sieges are one of the most important things in this game so they should have the biggest benefits/value.
Also during sieges the Dots from ranger and the elem pets are still bugged ( should have been fixed since they were reported a while ago). Gold from Stull should be split to the other 3 castles if it is not already.
The AL title should be defendable (it always could be defended even in webzen i did defend my title) why do we want to take this away from the current holders?

Fifth point is the ranked suits aren't working properly still, they often bugg your dmg/cast/hp etc. It should be fixed or until they are not remove them. Also i would suggest to add at Daily stamp the ranked suits aswell
( not the new ones but the old ones) with like 50% chance, so atleast it would worth to take.

Sixth point is, we been talking a lot and you refused some of my ideas based on it would support the strong/big guilds and you want create contents to small guilds/groups. I would like to ask, where are these changes?
( its a serious question) Every event and change you made supported the already strong guilds ( yes even us ). So if the changes already favor the big guilds, I would like to suggest increasing the guild members limit to 120/150
and to change the guild buffs to be union buffs or only party buffs.

Seventh point is RVR, i think the RVR has to be reworked completely because atm it's bad how it is. Nobody wants 3 RVRs in a day it has no point. If possible decrease it to 2 and skip some days like 3-4 days/week.
Also since classes are unbalanced, i would also suggest to spawn the bosses randomly on RVR map so the weaker Races have better chance to find some boss for themself. Hide the names aswell, it
really has no point to show them anyway its RVR not guild/union fight. You fight for your own race/buffs not for your guild/union.

Eight point, Latria event: we have 3  (i didnt complain about it, and i am not complaining right now, I just want to ask some questions about it).
- The first (2PM) one worm is early for NA, early for EU people because the majority are at work ( means if the chinese are playing together it's theirs for free).
- The second time (8PM) is okay for EU, late for asia and works for NA.
- The third time (3AM?) is really for europeans and early for the asian players.
This means NA takes the 3AM one for free, Asia takes 2PM one for free, which leaves the 8PM one to be fought over.
Your intention for Latria Event was to create fights but if you would check how many fights happen at first and third worms. I doubt there have been 10 fights in last 30 days, which means this people getting free things,
while the others have to fight for it.(the 8pm i dont count beacuse they win those with fights so its definetly well,deserved.)
But the first and third are fair? it's happening since a while and i didnt complain even once about it. i just want to ask the Admin. Thats what you wanted with the event? It's impossible for most guilds to challange more than one worm.
And then i didnt even mention the smaller guilds ( what you mainly focus and support >> your words, not mine) who haven't got any chances on worm.
My suggestion about this: if you have the old shrine arena, lets start it every hour with 5vs5vs5. You can't choose which team you get in so your side/union/guild doesnt matter. From the 3 Teams the winner
(5 players gets the rewards or you can also give coins what they can use at merchant and spend them however they want). So you get the fights what you want cuz it will be a Last team standing
So this solution offers you continously fights, and fair ones. We spend EC, have a more balanced and fun PVP, get some rewards.
Balancing the teams should be done not to make a team full of rangers for example. We can work out the details later.

Ninth point, there is too much toxicity in the server and flame. I would suggest also to increase to cost of Shout of Elemental. Also the previous two points should help to limit the toxicity of people when they are forced
to fight on the same team, and not always against eachother, even if they are enemies to get the rewards/glory.

Tenth point is, you can clone the server and create a test server if you want test the sieges/archlord battle or any other things there. There are no point to keep adding/removing things which create only problems on the main
server. If you want bigger changes just let the community help you out, and on small changes relay more on Volunteers.

Eleventh point is to make the HH portal remove the buffs when you do enter, every other portal removes the buffs HH portal should remove them aswell.

Twelfth points is actually a positive thing. The guild board event was one of the best events I've ever attanded during my AL Carreer. I'd suggest making it a monthly event, like it was originally planned. Even if the rewards were nerfed,
it was fun.

At the moment the community is really dissapointed about how things are going. I gave you suggestions as an old experienced player who spent so much time in this game. Sides dont matter for me in this situation,
i meant to be fair to all players with my suggestions. I want to ask everyone to think as a community for once, or we will achive an empty dead server once again. Wasnt it better for everone when multiple guilds and sides
were fighting? Obviously you cant satisfy everyone because there will always be players who complain, nothing is perfect but i want to ask the community if you do like some of the points or want make things better leave a
comment/suggestions which could help the community and THE GAME itself, all players not just yourself. I'm sure there is a way where the Admin/GM is happy ( and payed well) while the people are having Fun and enjoying the game aswell.
Those who know me, are aware that I very rarely do these kinds of things. Like its really rare if i answer/comment somewhere but this time im asking the community to work together and make the game better as a unit.
Thanks all who read this, and once again I'm asking for your suggestions that what may help the admin.

I am waiting your answer admin.
Peace, Nightshade

p0wder
    • View Profile
Re: My two (actually twelve) cents about the current game state
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 10:08:00 PM »
Well said,hopefully @admin,or @Episode Guide, will have a look and intend to listen to players,since servers playerbase started dropping pretty much.

Ivaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 10:42:58 PM »
Great words, Boss!

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 11:11:06 PM »
Hi all its Nightshade,
i want to talk/share about some things that you already might have seen before and take some question to the admin ( i want to get reply here if its possible). Also want to give some suggestions
about the current situation(problems).

The first big issue is the communication between the players and the admin/GM. You (as in Admin) have made several changes (which might be okay by the community or not, doesnt matter in this case). But after every patch
we get the infos about the patch content hours later, even for maintenances you give notice somethimes an hour before ( players using Toh/Toa etc) and its often interfering with them. If you just make a Notice in forum or
message the V-s for ex. 11.15 08:00 short/long Maintenance a day before the actual downtime, it would be more than enough for us.
D0gm4 and Amoswar are doing great work informing people (via discord), so i would suggest if you dont want to make notice about every small change, just rely on them more.

We try to announce restarts at least 1-2 hours in advance (forum / game). Restarts are usually performed when fewer players are online. Some restarts cannot be scheduled as as they require cooperation of the hosting company.

The next thing is about the bigger updates ( you can share them infos like a week or at least a few days before it happens). Why? Because people can prepare for those. It doesnät give any advantage to anyone anyway...
Just makes the gameplay smoother and easier for the players. For example: the charisma thing mostly punishes the loyal and good players. You can tell you can farm charisma with lvl124 char, but it simply takes too long
without any proper drop because you are already too high level for this. So the question : why a player who made lvl120 or more needs to suffer more than a new player who can easily farm out the CHA in BG? like its faster to
make a new char get the charisma in 1 day and level it in the 2nd day. The only bad thing with doing this is loosing the name and the CC that you cant trade.

The players were aware that charisma would be needed for HH skills. We informed that they can farm it before unlocking the HH skill. Also there are other ways to get charisma. This has already been answered.

Second point is about the crashes. There are insanely many crashes and way too much lag (the meele criters sometimes struggle to attack moving targets). How do you want us to enjoy the fights when you buff up and 10 sec later
you get crash or a runtime error? It's even worse at worms/sieges but you even get it if you just chilling in the city and doing nothing.

We are working on it all the time, it is our priority. The latest update should help a lot with these issues and we got positive feedback.

Third point is the droprate and refinery, well from my perspective it's okay but people complain a lot about HH unique droprate. Obviously it's up to you if you want change it or not but atleast edit the refinery a bit.
I would suggest to remove the one sloted uniques from excellent refine. There aren't many things that are more tilting than making a succesfull refine and getting back a one slotted unique from excellent refine. I think it
would be fine if you get back 2 or 3 sloted one. In the next stage all of these uniques will be useless anyway, so do this favour for us.

We need to look at it from all angles and consider future updates. Players can feel what is now, we have to predict how they will feel in next months/years in game. Economy in game is a serious and sensitive matter, and we have only one chance to make it proper.

Fourth point is increasing siege gold. You should increase the CC pots from merchant ( like make them atleast in 10x stack), also you can add the Pet Reinf Manuals to bring some extra gold into the castles. I feel siege gold is
okay atm but it still could be boosted, a bit ( yeah i would still say the same even if our side would have 0 castles). Sieges are one of the most important things in this game so they should have the biggest benefits/value.
Also during sieges the Dots from ranger and the elem pets are still bugged ( should have been fixed since they were reported a while ago). Gold from Stull should be split to the other 3 castles if it is not already.
The AL title should be defendable (it always could be defended even in webzen i did defend my title) why do we want to take this away from the current holders?

The plan was to make the Castle self-sufficient. In the future, we will think about transferring gold from Drayger to Archlord Castle. We have not received any reports about dots. If a player does not report problems, we may be unaware.

Fifth point is the ranked suits aren't working properly still, they often bugg your dmg/cast/hp etc. It should be fixed or until they are not remove them. Also i would suggest to add at Daily stamp the ranked suits aswell
( not the new ones but the old ones) with like 50% chance, so atleast it would worth to take.

Same thing, no reports. Please send details by ticket.

Sixth point is, we been talking a lot and you refused some of my ideas based on it would support the strong/big guilds and you want create contents to small guilds/groups. I would like to ask, where are these changes?
( its a serious question) Every event and change you made supported the already strong guilds ( yes even us ). So if the changes already favor the big guilds, I would like to suggest increasing the guild members limit to 120/150
and to change the guild buffs to be union buffs or only party buffs.

We tried to support small guilds and ended up with no fights in any castle. If players decide to create 2 large unions on the server, we have no influence on it. Game staff should not force players to choose sides / guilds. Everything is in the hands of the players. In same paragraph you ask for support small guilds and increase guild limit that will make big guilds even bigger and stronger. That has no sense.

Seventh point is RVR, i think the RVR has to be reworked completely because atm it's bad how it is. Nobody wants 3 RVRs in a day it has no point. If possible decrease it to 2 and skip some days like 3-4 days/week.
Also since classes are unbalanced, i would also suggest to spawn the bosses randomly on RVR map so the weaker Races have better chance to find some boss for themself. Hide the names aswell, it
really has no point to show them anyway its RVR not guild/union fight. You fight for your own race/buffs not for your guild/union.

We watch RvR fights. Class balance has nothing to do here. RvR wins a race that is better in motivation and organization. In the future, we can think of race alliances such as human + dragonscion vs orc + moonelf or other combinations. As we said before, we can try out the RvR suggestions given by players in the past.

Eight point, Latria event: we have 3  (i didnt complain about it, and i am not complaining right now, I just want to ask some questions about it).
- The first (2PM) one worm is early for NA, early for EU people because the majority are at work ( means if the chinese are playing together it's theirs for free).
- The second time (8PM) is okay for EU, late for asia and works for NA.
- The third time (3AM?) is really for europeans and early for the asian players.
This means NA takes the 3AM one for free, Asia takes 2PM one for free, which leaves the 8PM one to be fought over.
Your intention for Latria Event was to create fights but if you would check how many fights happen at first and third worms. I doubt there have been 10 fights in last 30 days, which means this people getting free things,
while the others have to fight for it.(the 8pm i dont count beacuse they win those with fights so its definetly well,deserved.)
But the first and third are fair? it's happening since a while and i didnt complain even once about it. i just want to ask the Admin. Thats what you wanted with the event? It's impossible for most guilds to challange more than one worm.
And then i didnt even mention the smaller guilds ( what you mainly focus and support >> your words, not mine) who haven't got any chances on worm.
My suggestion about this: if you have the old shrine arena, lets start it every hour with 5vs5vs5. You can't choose which team you get in so your side/union/guild doesnt matter. From the 3 Teams the winner
(5 players gets the rewards or you can also give coins what they can use at merchant and spend them however they want). So you get the fights what you want cuz it will be a Last team standing
So this solution offers you continously fights, and fair ones. We spend EC, have a more balanced and fun PVP, get some rewards.
Balancing the teams should be done not to make a team full of rangers for example. We can work out the details later.

We are also watching it. 4 people hunted green worm yesterday evening EU time. Usually 1-2 people hunt The Moonster. They could all be defeated. We will leave this without comment.

Ninth point, there is too much toxicity in the server and flame. I would suggest also to increase to cost of Shout of Elemental. Also the previous two points should help to limit the toxicity of people when they are forced
to fight on the same team, and not always against eachother, even if they are enemies to get the rewards/glory.

We can act when strong insults, just report racism/family/real life threats to us. But we can't censor everything in the game. Increasing the price of shouts is not the solution.

Tenth point is, you can clone the server and create a test server if you want test the sieges/archlord battle or any other things there. There are no point to keep adding/removing things which create only problems on the main
server. If you want bigger changes just let the community help you out, and on small changes relay more on Volunteers.

Drayger Castle is open for testing. Nobody ever comes. Tests also can be done on other castles. Volunteers or players can always ask us to start a test siege and GM logs in at the specified time. 

Eleventh point is to make the HH portal remove the buffs when you do enter, every other portal removes the buffs HH portal should remove them aswell.

This is the original setting of the game. We have not changed it. Also there now 2 entrances to HH and we think about adding 3rd.

Twelfth points is actually a positive thing. The guild board event was one of the best events I've ever attanded during my AL Carreer. I'd suggest making it a monthly event, like it was originally planned. Even if the rewards were nerfed,
it was fun.

At the moment the community is really dissapointed about how things are going. I gave you suggestions as an old experienced player who spent so much time in this game. Sides dont matter for me in this situation,
i meant to be fair to all players with my suggestions. I want to ask everyone to think as a community for once, or we will achive an empty dead server once again. Wasnt it better for everone when multiple guilds and sides
were fighting? Obviously you cant satisfy everyone because there will always be players who complain, nothing is perfect but i want to ask the community if you do like some of the points or want make things better leave a
comment/suggestions which could help the community and THE GAME itself, all players not just yourself. I'm sure there is a way where the Admin/GM is happy ( and payed well) while the people are having Fun and enjoying the game aswell.
Those who know me, are aware that I very rarely do these kinds of things. Like its really rare if i answer/comment somewhere but this time im asking the community to work together and make the game better as a unit.
Thanks all who read this, and once again I'm asking for your suggestions that what may help the admin.

I am waiting your answer admin.
Peace, Nightshade

We remind you that almost all errors can be fixed, but the only problem is finding the cause, if the cause is found, it can be fixed. It is very difficult with random errors. Time is also needed as we have to send problems to external services. We know that we won't please everyone but our small team always try their best.  Thank you for understanding. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:55:43 AM by Episode Guide »
trivia test trivia test

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 09:56:59 AM »

Please link the post that states all level 100 will need to accrue 80k - 100k CHA in the next 20 levels or be wrecked.

"The players were aware that charisma would be needed for HH skills. We informed that they can farm it before unlocking the HH skill. Also there are other ways to get charisma. This has already been answered."
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 11:41:44 AM »

Please link the post that states all level 100 will need to accrue 80k - 100k CHA in the next 20 levels or be wrecked.

"The players were aware that charisma would be needed for HH skills. We informed that they can farm it before unlocking the HH skill. Also there are other ways to get charisma. This has already been answered."
+1111111111
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

S1ky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 04:41:04 PM »

+1111111111
Admin must have been a politician or something in his past life. Stop avoiding what we are saying, we are not complaining that the Charisma requirements is too high, we are complaining that NO ONE TOLD US it would be increased so much, so people raced to 120+ and now they are fucked. This is what we mean when we say WE HAVE NO COMMUNICATION on what's happening. Do you think anyone would race to 120 if they KNEW BEFOREHAND that charisma skills would be 3000 each rank?! We leveled up thinking the Charisma cost would be the same as in WEBZEN where it was 40k charisma for a full tree and not ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND or more. I like how admin just has selective reading, reads only what he wants to read.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 04:44:15 PM by S1ky »

Grayblack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 05:50:26 PM »
Hi again!
So first of all i want to say thanks to everyone who read my post also to the admin for the reply, also thanks for the support and feedback. If you guys have suggestions, feel free to add it, but do it in diplomatic
and nice way. If you are fair, admin will definetly answer to your suggestions/problems.

There are a few misunderstandings that I'd like to sort out, so here goes round two.

First point : We have no problem with restarting the server when fewer players are online. Our problem is, that some people try to use their 100-200% TOAs exactly at this time, and exactly because less players are online.
And if they start their TOA, and then a restart happens 70 minutes later, they will lose at least 10-15 minutes of their talisman because the restart lasts around 5, and they need to load back all the buffers.
Also i want to mention here to players who have lost time on their talismans due to Restarts/Maintenance, that you can write a ticket and the admin often helps you out with some lost things ( happend with me before), which is a good thing.

Point about charisma: Yes, the players were aware that charisma would be needed for HH skills. Generally 35-40k charisma was enough for HH skills. Players who leveled with 100% toas have around 30k charisma at lvl 120. Getting the additional 10k would not be a problem.
But the charisma costs were increased significantly. If you want to max your lvl 111 buff, you need at least 84k charisma. Which is more than double of what was required before.
You say there are other ways of getting charisma, well there are exactly 2: killing mobs that give charisma or using a CoC.
Battlesquare already has enough value to offer only with the combi stones, it is just too overloaded now with everyone trying to make a profit out of CoC. BS was made for combi stones not for charisma farming.
And what is even worse, you changed the entry conditions for the BS levels, so now if a union owns the first one, they can lock out all others from the rest of the floors. One floor to rule them all.
I also want to add here, that if you create a new char you can easily get the Charisma from BG and lvl up to 120, so all in all its quite easy if we're talk about new players or newly created chars. The problem is, that you are hurting those who made lvl 120+ before the HH skills were changed. For these players, getting 2 charisma for each mob means that they have to invest a lot more time, energy anc cc than anybody else because in 1h you barely make 1K charisma. Which is not that much to be honest ( didnt even mention the drop, which is pretty low for a lvl 120+ char)
Also why did you not answer about the possibility of announcing information about bigger updates earlier?

2. point : i would say its fine and im glad you are working on it!

3. point : Economy is pretty much dead. Everyone is buying/selling things for PP and not ingame gold. Because the ingame gold is too hard to get. Price of LTs got reduced to 1/4th of what they were.  People who had 200m before HH update suddenly woke up with their gold increasing 4 times in value.
if you take a look at the discord made by D0gm4 and Amoswar you clearly can see that most trades are going PP. Want to know what's wrong with refining an exc unique and getting 1 sloted bri/int/glo back?
A lot of players have stepped away from farming/refine simply because it's not worth the time investment. Thats why i want to just remove the 1 sloted ones from the Excellent try so if it succes atleast it will be useful.

4. point : If a side doesn't have a castle, they can always go to stull and buy/sell their things there. This way they are not funding the enemy side. This feels like an exploit to me.
How can you say you didn't receive reports about dots? During the first sieges we already whispered the GM that the ranger DOTs are hitting PARTY members. Imagine doing siege with your players and getting  damaged by your own side, when that should be impossible.
What about the AL Title defense? You completely ignored that part.

5. Point : I am 100% sure that the bugged suits issue was reported also by whispering the GM during a siege. If I recall, I had 50%cast with combi lens and full buffs on a ranger, until I turned my suit off and on again. Unequipping the armor and re-equipping it also fixes it.
I can prove it with pictures. ( i will send tickets later on) You totally ignored the daily stamp suggestion here, which is useless atm. Are you going to change it?

6. You totally missunderstoodd this point. I was the one who asked to increase the guild members limit and change the guild buffs in ticket, but you refused it with the following answer : you want to support small guilds and are not going to grant my request.
I still can't see any bad effects of increasing the guild limit ( would make it easier for sieges, for buffers etc).
So here is my second question to this topic: Can you tell me what have you done to support the small guilds as you mentoined in my ticket? because the worm event, the sieges, and all other things are definetly not supporting the small guilds/groups. If biggers guilds wanted they could stop any of the smaller ones from contesting the moonster as well.
Also you said:  "If players decide to create 2 large unions on the server, we have no influence on it. Game staff should not force players to choose sides / guilds."
>>>>> You know this isn't true, right?  All the events/sieges and changes you made just forced the people to be in large union, so telling you have no influence on it is a lie.
If you create and make content which mostly supports the big groups/guilds/unions who is going to play Solo or in small group, when that way they can achive nothing??

7. About RVR :
If you want to make RvR fights important, it would be much simpler to reduce the amount of RvRs. I didnt meant "unbalanced" as class balance here, i meant there will be always like 30 elfs 10 humans 5 orcs (just an example). The number of players from each race on each rvr is unbalanced. There is no way of fixing this.
The main point is, if you keep spawning the bosses at the center you always favor the race with the most players participating on that rvr. For ex. with random boss spawn locations even 4-5 orcs can have a chance to find the boss and take the buff instead of going to center and getting melted 5vs20.
Also you ignored the part about the names showing. Can you tell me why it was changed and what benefit it brings? so far we have only experienced negativ things because of it.

8. Why did you completely ignore the suggestion about the arena? If this arena was to be implemented, it would allow people to participate whenever they have time, and not lock then into a time box. You could also give everyone a limited amount of entrances/day or  /week to limit the difference between players who have different amounts of free time for the game.
You also ignored the main things: 3AM and 2PM worm being free. if you are monitoring it you also know there are never fights so atm those few people have accumulated a bunch of ashtals/scions and other free things. Can you tell me, is this good for the economy?
About the Fight (8pm), we dont want to contest it anymore. The only reason why only a few players participate in it is, that they know they wont have any enemies, if we show up they will call reinforcement aswell, but we need atleast 15+ players here for a chance to win, and if you split the rewards between this amount of players it's almost nothing so we'd rather focus on other things.
It's hard to bring up so many players for a 2hours event everyday to win the fight when they know that other regions get those for free.

9.We dont want you to censor things. We just want to see other things in the chat, not just screamwars all the time something happens. If people are bored they just get into a scream fight because it's 1cc/scream.
You again ignored my suggestion about making enemies fight together sometimes and not always against eachother. We should try to build a community, not two enemy sides but one big side, that fights for the well being of the game.

10.Where is this documented? I was aware, that there were test sieges for a week, when the gate HP changes were introduced. However, since then there was no information about siege tests.
This suggestion is not only about sieges though. You said you fixed the suit getting turned off when leaving BG, but the issue is still present. I don't care if my suit gets turned off because of the rvr suit, it should automatically turn back on once I leave BG.

11.Original setting of the game was much less charisma as well. Yet you had no problem in changing that.
How I see it, there are two ways here:
1. Leave only the Hell entrance of HH, let buffs stay on. This way no one can lock out all other players from HH.
2. Have 3 entrances, but remove party buffs. It is not fun to level and have someone come full party buffed from outside and PK you. At least make him have to bring his buffers into HH as well, so that you can kill them.
I'd like to compare HH to poison on this matter. Poison passport removes buffs, so you can camp the entrance and kill anyone before they have a chance of fighting back. However, you can use another char to summon yourself and buffers into poison, this way you can clear the enemies from the portal.
In HH you can't use summons or /gos, this is why having one entrance that removes buffs wouldn't work. But having several entrances AND not removing buffs is an overkill.

I work as a software developer, so trust me when I say I know the struggles of finding bugs and their causes. This is why we have dedicated testers. For this game, the dedicated testers should be the users. But why should we try and find bugs and report them, if we don't get rewarded?

Im waiting for your answer.
Nightshade.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:54:42 PM by Grayblack »

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 06:37:38 PM »
Hi,

regarding to the post above, my 2 cents:

2nd point
for now, the client looks stable again. at least, i didnt got negative feedback for now.

3rd
drop is OK (except for HH)
refinery of uniques could be adjusted on 2-3 slot on a excellent try.

5th point
i suggest to make the stamp as an Item. to avoide the reset of server crash.

7th point
RvR - im not participating much there, but i agree:
random boss spawn could be funny.

8th point
as i said before, it could be set on Ice/light/poison rules for entering there.

9th
i doubt that the toxity would be less, if SoEs costs more.
But i really hope, that also this "shortcut synonyms" would been punishable in future aswell.

10th point
sadly on this point u both have right.
Vs could test sometimes things before, but that would cause jealousy and trouble towards comunity.
At that Siege test on Stull, the community did not care at all. just a hand full of player showed up sadly.
I can understand, that some stuff and the last adjustments, need to be tested under real conditions.

11th point
on previous Justac it was the same.
the third portal was tested there also and it got removed at that time. bcs ppl could be back at the spot.

12th point
YES, bring back guild Board Event. it was amazing :)

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2021, 08:56:30 PM »
Add 2v2/3v3/5v5 arenas with 2 diffrent ladders. 1 where you decide ur own team and one ladder where you get random people on your team.

p0wder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2021, 09:04:50 PM »
Add 2v2/3v3/5v5 arenas with 2 diffrent ladders. 1 where you decide ur own team and one ladder where you get random people on your team.
This is a good idea tbh.

Logic
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 09:35:42 PM »
We need to look at it from all angles and consider future updates. Players can feel what is now, we have to predict how they will feel in next months/years in game. Economy in game is a serious and sensitive matter, and we have only one chance to make it proper.

Hello to Justac team and players,

i left old Justac server (played mage Luminus there) after Paragon gold hack, and i am playin her about 1.5 - 2 months now here. Got me really excited to play game after almost 6 years but i must say it is hard atm. It feels more like some sort of work than fun. I cant imagine what it feels like for old players to lost their time and money after that fire thing, and after all of that still coming here to show their loyalty and to start from scratch.

Most of us are adults here today, and this arguments are not some kind of chidish flaming or anger towards you, but rather dissapoitment in your behaviour towards player. Sometimes it feels like you guys are abusing our addiction and love for this game, with your behaviour and even tho some are sayin "People gonna leave" or "Server will die" we all know that it is gonna probably stand long time around, and i hope so it does :). SO PLS START TO LISTEN VALUBLE ARGUMENTS FROM PLAYERS. PLS!

I am not that hard affected with charisma thing cause I did not invested in any char yet so i started a new one, but i am with players on this one 100%. NO RESPECT from you at all, to give people toa chests and than ask frome them 3x times more charisma than has ever been asked on any AL server. Foolin around with people is disrepectful to players. It could also be a kinda way that you guys bring toxicity to server not on purpose.

I like the fact to bring new ideas and impleneting them into game (random slotted weapons, armors, HH skills blockable, buff upgreadble etc.) But it seems like people ask a simple question why that Charisma even become a thing? You spent some on HH skills and rest you burned on spinin for BG armor. Ufter update was realised people should have fun on SouthGate tryin new HH skills & builds, and not waste time here arguin with you about that. You probably lose money also this way.

I qouted your sentece (at the top) to talk a bit about economy. I dont understand how sensitive it has to become for you to react? From what angles you are observing that economy?

Here is a player angel of observing economy: At the moment you need 1 SC to upgrade 1HH skill (that is not a joke that is a true: 1 Marvel scroll atm is 4.5m and that is
                                                                         current price for HH skill). I dont think that has ever been recorded in AL history. So zerk or ranger or archer who loves his
                                                                         HH skills now needs more than 1500EC to buy them (current equivalent for gold). THAT IS ABSURD

Reifeniry brings alot to bad economy in my opinion, and you dont need to wait and observe what is gonna happen. React fast!! These are my suggestions, some will agree some probably dont but maybe it helps:

1. 1M to refine does not help economy in my opinion. Drop is fine (except HH), but from 15-20 farmed Shuta ring there is a big chance to lose 7-10M then to get enything. Cut refine price to   
    500k for single and 1.5m for an excellent try

2. I think everyone pointed out that: EXCELLENT TRY SHOULD BE 2 OR 3 SLOTTED UNIQUE BACK OR ARCHONDRITE. WE NEED THIS. More 2-3 slotted glo,
    intel, exe uniques around server more need for wings, cloacks, ring resist, ultis. Higher demand for that, higherc demand for CC, and more money for you. GIVE US THIS ON
    MONDAY :P

3. Maybe to Introduce some new talisman for gold in item shop. For example since toa -100% is already farmer item put 40-50 % bonus gold on that (probably downside: bots usage).
4. For God sake fix that prayer stones refine. It almost seems like, that the best way to refine archondrite is to refine prayer stones.

Idk, i feel like some of that could help.

Cya

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2021, 09:44:01 PM »

i left old Justac server (played mage Luminus there) after Paragon gold hack, and i am playin her about 1.5 - 2 months now here. Got me really excited to play game after almost 6 years but i must say it is hard atm. It feels more like some sort of work than fun. I cant imagine what it feels like for old players to lost their time and money after that fire thing, and after all of that still coming here to show their loyalty and to start from scratch.

Most of us are adults here today, and this arguments are not some kind of chidish flaming or anger towards you, but rather dissapoitment in your behaviour towards player. Sometimes it feels like you guys are abusing our addiction and love for this game, with your behaviour and even tho some are sayin "People gonna leave" or "Server will die" we all know that it is gonna probably stand long time around, and i hope so it does :). SO PLS START TO LISTEN VALUBLE ARGUMENTS FROM PLAYERS. PLS!

I am not that hard affected with charisma thing cause I did not invested in any char yet so i started a new one, but i am with players on this one 100%. NO RESPECT from you at all, to give people toa chests and than ask frome them 3x times more charisma than has ever been asked on any AL server. Foolin around with people is disrepectful to players. It could also be a kinda way that you guys bring toxicity to server not on purpose.

I like the fact to bring new ideas and impleneting them into game (random slotted weapons, armors, HH skills blockable, buff upgreadble etc.) But it seems like people ask a simple question why that Charisma even become a thing? You spent some on HH skills and rest you burned on spinin for BG armor. Ufter update was realised people should have fun on SouthGate tryin new HH skills & builds, and not waste time here arguin with you about that. You probably lose money also this way.

I qouted your sentece (at the top) to talk a bit about economy. I dont understand how sensitive it has to become for you to react? From what angles you are observing that economy?

Here is a player angel of observing economy: At the moment you need 1 SC to upgrade 1HH skill (that is not a joke that is a true: 1 Marvel scroll atm is 4.5m and that is
                                                                         current price for HH skill). I dont think that has ever been recorded in AL history. So zerk or ranger or archer who loves his
                                                                         HH skills now needs more than 1500EC to buy them (current equivalent for gold). THAT IS ABSURD

Reifeniry brings alot to bad economy in my opinion, and you dont need to wait and observe what is gonna happen. React fast!! These are my suggestions, some will agree some probably dont but maybe it helps:

1. 1M to refine does not help economy in my opinion. Drop is fine (except HH), but from 15-20 farmed Shuta ring there is a big chance to lose 7-10M then to get enything. Cut refine price to   

2. I think everyone pointed out that: EXCELLENT TRY SHOULD BE 2 OR 3 SLOTTED UNIQUE BACK OR ARCHONDRITE. WE NEED THIS. More 2-3 slotted glo,
    intel, exe uniques around server more need for wings, cloacks, ring resist, ultis. Higher demand for that, higherc demand for CC, and more money for you. GIVE US THIS ON

3. Maybe to Introduce some new talisman for gold in item shop. For example since toa -100% is already farmer item put 40-50 % bonus gold on that (probably downside: bots usage).
4. For God sake fix that prayer stones refine. It almost seems like, that the best way to refine archondrite is to refine prayer stones.

Cya

+1
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2021, 10:05:14 PM »

Cya

Nicely said +1

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2021, 12:26:40 PM »
GM no reply ?