Author Topic: About game  (Read 11945 times)

p0wder
    • View Profile
Re: About game
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2021, 04:58:40 PM »
Playing the game right now is such a pain in the ass....
Even tho we lost everything in that fire,years of playtime and gearing a char,since the server has opened most of us instead of getting back something in favor for still supporting this server,had only a middle finger in our asses,because admin and gm team just doenst care about the playerbase.
Drop is shit,you cant farm properly,or you can try and you will get motivated after 1 day. In eclipse you knew in 1 hour you can get 1 billion gold,which was 2 spins. Right now since you need to sell the items you dropped,and if server is on ''high'' most of the time you cant get more than 6-7m / hour,which is 0.6-7 of a ticket,compared to the 2 spins back on old server,this is tremendeous and fucking disgusting.

(The best part is using 5 buffers,using -toa,using super lucky charm,and using combi,for this shit)
Other part is the insane refinery,once you are getting 5-10times archondrites,next 5-10 times you are getting the same 0/1 normal item back. Why? Admin why? But fucking why?

''SERVER ECONOMY IS HEALTHY,AND DOESNT NEED ASSISTANCE BECAUSE WERE CHECKING IT.''

10-15 people in game -- > WTB 500m gold,for like 2 weeks,and theres none to sell because there is none to farm with this conditions.

The Chinese were used to,and guess i can say are still the biggest botters on this server,if you dont count them,how many gold the server has?
Yeah,thought so.

Latria event is pretty one sided,RoG is trying sometimes to go in,but as I've seen they doesnt really stand a chance,so the other side is taking every single boss during the week.

(Chinese have at least 2 times free boss thanks god,since theyre coward to face either RM or Blacksheep)

I really hope admin & gm team will put up some changes,because i am thinking servers playerbase will drop below 5% till stage 3 comes.

GFGGGL.

p.s -- The only reason you can call the haloween event u made succesfull,because it was worth for every player to give a try to get as much gold out of possible,because current rates suck this badly.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 07:48:59 PM by p0wder »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2021, 07:53:26 PM »
Feel refreshing to see you guys complain about those kind of things when you were laughing at us for the exact same thing when RoG was the strongest side in Eclipse... They cannot act upon side or guild playing. A Event is made to occupy players base, who ever the winner is. They already made change to Worms with the 20 minutes time which was asked, they also made Mooster to make everyone and every player get a chance to farm those items. Every other big Event d'oesnt involve Guild what so ever

I agree refinery is sh1t and uniques should be 3 slotted.

Having random slot on Gear/weapon is fine to me, make it more interesting. I hope that by doing this, we will be able to max their slot to what they normaly are and wont get those 8 slot everything parts.

For the Gold, i prefer it that way, Gold has a meaning and everything cannot be buy with ease, you have to prioritize with what you want to do.

For the Charisma, i agree that this change fcked up players who rushed lvls, but that doesnt mean that its impossible for them to reach it with some other ways. Everyone was aware that CHA would be involved, so I doubt they farmed their 50k+ anyways... and with 50k you can unlock most of desired skills for a class. You just have to work toward getting the rest somehow.

There never was a annoucement before things were released, nobody has the infos and everyone find out about it at the same time. It doesnt help any side or any player.

Im used to do my things no matter the struggle, so thats nothing new to me. Losing winning is part of the game.

Hope to see improvement, but we have to follow Justac vision, we will step in if things are really out of hands (the most we can as V)

See you in game

OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Withered

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2021, 09:14:36 PM »
I agree most critiques listed here previously.

I can't say playing that about 2h/day has got me feeling like I'm progressing anywhere (for weeks and months now) or feels like any fun. Long-term goals are fine, but with the randomness involved in every step alongside with low success rates you just see all your time and effort go down the drain. Not very casual-friendly... and as most of us don't have more time except for some casual play it leads to an endless circle of frustration, examples given above.

It is easy to flame at one's enemy side and shove the reason for most of those complaints on the matter that the enemies just want to win. One point you guys will have to realize is that if things keep going on like this you might end up on an empty server with no enemies to fight.

Convulsing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2021, 12:54:44 PM »
you guys really fckin retard, its not about damn guilds  about fcking game mechanics drop fcked gold rate same ....
I don't even want to talk about refinement. But you're still here crying rog so-so. We don't play in eclipse time anymore and the game dies people stop playing. At this rate, there will be no justac left, then you will continue to cry ROG.

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2021, 01:42:03 PM »
I think, pointing on sides, doesnt help anyone and this shouldnt turn into a side related arguing.

I agree on Refinery for uniques.
an excellent try, should end up at least with 2 or 3 slot or Archondrites. doesnt matter if its normal/glor/bril/int/ex
that would safe much gold and time.

Stone Refinery and reinforcement was bad already in the past, but there was more gold around.

variable slots on Weapons are OK for me.

Events cant make everybody happy. there will be always more or less challenges.
For Latria it could fit, to implement the Ice/Light/Poison Rule = to remove buffs, if u enter that area. <<< but thats my personal opinion.

Think all were aware about Charisma, just the new amount which is needed now, shocked the most of us.
at least the ppl, which are now 120+. <<< this isnt a side related opinion.

stay safe
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 01:44:14 PM by D0gm4 »
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2021, 05:48:08 PM »
I think the 100% LT based economy has really killed the farming base.
Realm and HH armor used to have some value, even some good dropped unique armor would sell, giving players an opportunity to farm and craft items to make money.
I got a wife and kids, a job.
Get to play a few hours a day.
But the only way I have found to make gold now is to sell cc.
No one wants good armor or weapons that drop.
No point in making HH weps & armor.
Making uniques is very problematic.
Making lvl 6 stones to sell is ridiculous.
CF don't drop low lvl stones, BS stone drop is crap, where do lvl 1 stones drop?
I have been playing since Ep2 in Brum, I ain't super pro but have always enjoyed the game.
But now there is a terrible imbalance in the game.
I don't know how to fix it, but I know it is broken.
The only way I can think of to describe the gold drop, unique drop and refinery rate is "miserly".
Hope things improve soon. I am too old to start a new game  :'(

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

p0wder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2021, 09:42:48 PM »

Everything is fine on the server,when 1.5 weeks after big  update,people are already selling lvl120 chars xddd
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 09:56:20 PM by p0wder »

doxara
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2021, 04:10:22 PM »
For the Gold, i prefer it that way, Gold has a meaning and everything cannot be buy with ease, you have to prioritize with what you want to do.

"After 4 hours of farming, I finally managed to collect that 5m gold...wow, this is nice! I can't wait to decide whether I want to spend them on upgrading a single HH skill or perhaps buy some lens and repair my weapon so I can...farm more gold?"

As most of the players already stated - and I am going to repeat it to you because it obviously wasn't clear - after the server burned (presumably), players literally lost everything and eventually accepted the fact that nothing can be done regarding that point. Despite that, players are expecting to atleast get something in return, something so you can progress quickly and so you can feel you are progressing and get back to your feet as soon as possible. But what did you get in return? SHIT.

In return you got a fucking 100% XP/DROP server at the opening - wow these rates are fucking worse than the Webzen ones! I am also going to repeat this for you - because it also isn't very clear - this is a fucking PRIVATE server of a 20 years old game. People play this server because they want to have FUN. Is this server fun? Not at fucking all. Also you get constant crashes, bugs, boring events and endless farming. Now the most common argument from Justac management against this is:

1) "We wan't to protect the server economy" -> No, you just want people to keep playing, farming and buying EC.. meaning you want to protect your fucking wallet"
2) "We don't want to increase drop/refine because then everyone would have max gear in 2 weeks." -> And? This is the point of a private server? You want to farm 3 years to get max gear and what then.. wait for the server to burn so you can lose it and start all over again?

This server is an ABSOLUTE. FUCKING. TORTURE.

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2021, 06:00:53 PM »

"After 4 hours of farming, I finally managed to collect that 5m gold...wow, this is nice! I can't wait to decide whether I want to spend them on upgrading a single HH skill or perhaps buy some lens and repair my weapon so I can...farm more gold?"

As most of the players already stated - and I am going to repeat it to you because it obviously wasn't clear - after the server burned (presumably), players literally lost everything and eventually accepted the fact that nothing can be done regarding that point. Despite that, players are expecting to atleast get something in return, something so you can progress quickly and so you can feel you are progressing and get back to your feet as soon as possible. But what did you get in return? SHIT.

In return you got a fucking 100% XP/DROP server at the opening - wow these rates are fucking worse than the Webzen ones! I am also going to repeat this for you - because it also isn't very clear - this is a fucking PRIVATE server of a 20 years old game. People play this server because they want to have FUN. Is this server fun? Not at fucking all. Also you get constant crashes, bugs, boring events and endless farming. Now the most common argument from Justac management against this is:

1) "We wan't to protect the server economy" -> No, you just want people to keep playing, farming and buying EC.. meaning you want to protect your fucking wallet"
2) "We don't want to increase drop/refine because then everyone would have max gear in 2 weeks." -> And? This is the point of a private server? You want to farm 3 years to get max gear and what then.. wait for the server to burn so you can lose it and start all over again?

+1111111111111
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

p0wder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2021, 06:40:40 PM »

2) "We don't want to increase drop/refine because then everyone would have max gear in 2 weeks." -> And? This is the point of a private server? You want to farm 3 years to get max gear and what then.. wait for the server to burn so you can lose it and start all over again?

Finally people started realizing how things are right now,sad thing is prolly nothing will be changed,becase ''sErVER ec0nomY is g00d beCaUsE of ChINNNa botTinG wh0LEE dayZZ and 2 frEE w0rMsS eaCH day sO tHeY havE gOLD but n0nE elSe dOes''

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2021, 07:29:21 PM »

+1
At the moment, the game is no fun. I am also of the personal opinion to bring Elite Gear in Stage 1 already true a mistake. I can't remember that we already had Elite Gear in HH/CF on the old server at the beginning. Some of the old realms like HH/CF/True are now useless.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 07:33:58 PM by Sorc4life »

nutela

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2021, 11:34:26 PM »
bump +1