Author Topic: My two (actually twelve) cents about the current game state  (Read 15507 times)

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
Re: My two (actually twelve) cents about the current game state
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2021, 12:46:27 PM »
wts CoC for 80M check AH

p0wder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2021, 01:08:15 PM »
Thats 80m more than it should be if admin team would share any information regarding future episodes and how things gonna change.

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2021, 01:13:17 PM »
Thats 80m more than it should be if admin team would share any information regarding future episodes and how things gonna change.

Withered

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2021, 01:33:04 PM »
Hi all,
I completely agree with Nightshades points here. No need to quote and bump them at this point.

Dear admin and JustAc team: Often times I defended you when people were complaining: It's hard to fix bugs, come up with new features with limited capacities and making balancing/feature decisions is super hard with an MMO. It's the hardest game design field in game development.

I'd like to clearify that even if there are people flaming here, we are not attacking you people personally. Thank you for the work that has been done to let us enjoy Archlord a little bit longer. What we are asking for, is making decisions more player-centered and not basing it purely on what you think is best. Please involve us more into your development process. Listen to the resentment in the forums, as it reflects how we players feel.

Please keep the conversation going. We would love to hear your answer on Nightshades last post. Thank you!

Ntinakos

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2021, 01:21:53 AM »
Listen these ppl, admin, i play archlord since codemasters, and is first time i  farm to collect gold,charisma for my skills.!! + drop in HH  is worst than webzen times, ( this is private server) , WAKE UP before is too late for u  and for server!!!!

doxara
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2021, 11:03:33 AM »
Listen these ppl, admin, i play archlord since codemasters, and is first time i  farm to collect gold,charisma for my skills.!! + drop in HH  is worst than webzen times, ( this is private server) , WAKE UP before is too late for u  and for server!!!!

You realize how people became braindead if this is "normal" or "as it should be" to some players ;D