Author Topic: Add Charisma to CF mobs  (Read 27075 times)

olvado56
    • View Profile
Re: Add Charisma to CF mobs
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 07:05:23 PM »
Its funny that people talk here about challenge, some see it as profit to invest on right away. etc
u can farm 100k CHA in half a day on new char, do it lvl 125 in another half a day. thats not a challenge is it ?

or just go ahead and spend tons of money on CoC, fight people who invested tons in their BS chars just to keep your KDA and name

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 09:34:24 PM »
Ure pathetic, why would anyone want to have a different name than the one theyve been using for years ?

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2021, 09:37:32 PM »
charisma on CF mobs sounds like a good idea, especially for the lvl 120 + players
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2021, 06:10:57 AM »
is different opinion trolling? disagree with someone then you are troll. what you wrote is trolling
don't worry, yourunion cried they can't get worm so they got this riddicoulus moonster boss
now you will get also what you want
fvck those who collected coC in BS! put it as your motto

Haha, Nice troll.
You prove my point with your combo qq/troll attack   :o
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

Withered

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2021, 09:36:18 AM »
I think the point is:
Which part of the playerbase do you want to favour?
In my opinion, this update favours solely the hardcore playerbase and returning/new players  whales.
For people that lvled to Lv 120+ before the update, there is a humongous time investment required to even learn the skills for this episode. So casual players, if they don't want to create a new character, are forced to spend the upcoming weeks in battle square (without being able to focus on other elements of the game, such as gold/unique farming, latria etc).
With the time investment of hardcore players this is solvable. Casual players however are prone to being frustrated.

It created a gap between those who lvled after the update and those who didn't.
To some that I spoke to it feels like a punishment for the more active, loyal playerbase.

What created the problem was a lack of transparency. In the end idc if the charisma is added to CF or anywhere else - I'm not asking for free shortcuts either. Just a solution that allows for getting somewhere without a few hundred players fighting over the same few bosses.

Elluin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2021, 10:41:56 AM »
I agree with Withereds comment.

I would have no issues with the new charisma costs, if we had known before the HH Update that it will be changed to what it is now. Going from 40-50k to 100k charisma in costs is a very big chance.  It feels like a bad joke to give TOAs at lvl 100 and after people have already leveled, just  double the charisma requirements.

Now a huge bottleneck was created.
BS is too small for the amount of things you need from it. You need combi stones AND charisma item. Also some players have already leveled buffers to 120.

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2021, 01:43:39 PM »
Charisma cost per stage before: 1120
Charisma cost per stage now (skill up bonuses applied): 1000
(Example from Human Knight character)

Players were aware that charsima would be needed for HH skills. Charsima will also be available in Eclipse.
Also after checking out, we can see that players get it fast. Even after 120lv. There are currently no plans to change anything.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 01:59:14 PM by Episode Guide »
trivia test trivia test

Galadriel

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2021, 02:05:58 PM »
Charisma cost per stage before: 1120
Charisma cost per stage now (skill up bonuses applied): 1000
(Example from Human Knight character)

Players were aware that charsima would be needed for HH skills. Charsima will also be available in Eclipse.
Also after checking out, we can see that players get it fast. Even after 120lv. There are currently no plans to change anything.
such a funny logic..

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2021, 03:25:04 PM »
Ok, time to not buy ecoins anymore.
Thanks for great service and understanding.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:38:16 PM by Cobra »

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2021, 03:31:26 PM »
Guess its time to donate for onlyfans and not for this anymore

Grayblack
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2021, 03:46:44 PM »
This community is so toxic, you never want to help the game itself or make improvements. You guys always work only for your own benefit and if something doesn't benefit you, you very rarely agree.
The game with the new server got a huge chance to be great again. But neither the admin nor the players are capable and/or deserving of it.
I'm playing on the server since the first day and have been loyal to it, and was here along with a handful of others when the majority got bored and stopped playing, or took a break, waiting for the second stage,
and I would like to say some things:
In the beginning ice/light/psn armors were what the majority of players were using. Tickets were rare, good elite stuff was even more rare. We spent a few months to get a good set with lvl 6 stones.
Then started trying to upgrade to elites.
We started fighting for the worm drops using these armors. Then overnight, tickets got changed and you made them craftable. Since elites are the best equipment you can get, you managed to the true and CF realms to useless 
Players have been fighting on worm and farming for tickets / stoned the true items and farmed for them.
Then suddenly realms were useless because of the ticket changes, and poof, all of the effort in farming and stoning realms went down the drain. This was more weeks of effort for some casual players. You didn't even announce that tickets will become so easy to get. Imagine buying realms and stoning them with lvl 6 stones because that is all you could afford, then go to sleep and wake up to your armor losing all its worth.
We knew that elites were the best way to go, but they were so expensive that for the majority realms were the go to. Making tickets more accessible was a good change, but it should have been communicated beforehand.

Then the HH update came, overnight, without a clear warning.
The new uniques like exc faren 3 slots are hard to get because the drop rate is quite low along with the refinery and you got to work weeks/months to get those. And you are going to use them for a short time because the new uniques
are coming, and when they do, you can throw them out too. Eclipse uniques will just be so much better. I know that I need the ex uniques for the new ones, but I wouldn't like to  use my 3 slotted one with wing+cloak+ulti just to make a new necklace that I'd have to stone again.

Another week, another update, the HH skills and charisma changes. With the charisma change you only punished the most loyal players of the community who leveled the first chance they got. There are several lvl 120s players
who are missing 100k charisma and a lot of them cant spend money or so much time for BS and farming.  This change to the charisma system should have been communicated beforehand, it is a huge thing to chance.
100k charisma just takes too long once you only get 2 charisma/mob. Creating a new char and farming out the charisma in BG, then going for 120 is much faster. But you can't transfer all your CC and you need to use scrolls to trade your uniques if you go this way, expenses that could and should have been avoided.
New players have a much easier time now than the ones who are here since the start of the server and wasted a lot of time to farm/buy/gain their levels and equipment.
why do you punish those players who been here since day 1? can you tell me a reason to keep playing if you waste a lot of time /money for things what will just become obsolete with the next update and without warning?
whats was the point of playing on first stage or atm on the second if you only punish the ones who did?

A month ago you told me, that the crashes are caused by the disable content. However, since then crashed have become more common. When the game launched we also had crashes every now and then,
but currently even if I load only 1 account and AFK with it, I will get a runtime error. In Latria and on Sieges it is even worse. We get organised, and when we would start fighting one third of the party crashes.
When is this getting fixed?

One other thing you told me was, that the game is going to implement updates to make life of the small guilds much better, to favour them. I haven't seen a single thing that was done for a solo player or a small guild.

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2021, 04:02:56 PM »
Ok, time to not buy ecoins anymore.

Funny words from a person who told me once that never spent a single $ for this server :D

@GM fix that runtime errors for god's sake
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:04:32 PM by burba_cz »

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2021, 04:35:25 PM »
This community is so toxic, you never want to help the game itself or make improvements. You guys always work only for your own benefit and if something doesn't benefit you, you very rarely agree.
The game with the new server got a huge chance to be great again. But neither the admin nor the players are capable and/or deserving of it.
I'm playing on the server since the first day and have been loyal to it, and was here along with a handful of others when the majority got bored and stopped playing, or took a break, waiting for the second stage,
In the beginning ice/light/psn armors were what the majority of players were using. Tickets were rare, good elite stuff was even more rare. We spent a few months to get a good set with lvl 6 stones.
We started fighting for the worm drops using these armors. Then overnight, tickets got changed and you made them craftable. Since elites are the best equipment you can get, you managed to the true and CF realms to useless 
Players have been fighting on worm and farming for tickets / stoned the true items and farmed for them.
Then suddenly realms were useless because of the ticket changes, and poof, all of the effort in farming and stoning realms went down the drain. This was more weeks of effort for some casual players. You didn't even announce that tickets will become so easy to get. Imagine buying realms and stoning them with lvl 6 stones because that is all you could afford, then go to sleep and wake up to your armor losing all its worth.
We knew that elites were the best way to go, but they were so expensive that for the majority realms were the go to. Making tickets more accessible was a good change, but it should have been communicated beforehand.

The new uniques like exc faren 3 slots are hard to get because the drop rate is quite low along with the refinery and you got to work weeks/months to get those. And you are going to use them for a short time because the new uniques
are coming, and when they do, you can throw them out too. Eclipse uniques will just be so much better. I know that I need the ex uniques for the new ones, but I wouldn't like to  use my 3 slotted one with wing+cloak+ulti just to make a new necklace that I'd have to stone again.

Another week, another update, the HH skills and charisma changes. With the charisma change you only punished the most loyal players of the community who leveled the first chance they got. There are several lvl 120s players
who are missing 100k charisma and a lot of them cant spend money or so much time for BS and farming.  This change to the charisma system should have been communicated beforehand, it is a huge thing to chance.
100k charisma just takes too long once you only get 2 charisma/mob. Creating a new char and farming out the charisma in BG, then going for 120 is much faster. But you can't transfer all your CC and you need to use scrolls to trade your uniques if you go this way, expenses that could and should have been avoided.
New players have a much easier time now than the ones who are here since the start of the server and wasted a lot of time to farm/buy/gain their levels and equipment.
why do you punish those players who been here since day 1? can you tell me a reason to keep playing if you waste a lot of time /money for things what will just become obsolete with the next update and without warning?
whats was the point of playing on first stage or atm on the second if you only punish the ones who did?

A month ago you told me, that the crashes are caused by the disable content. However, since then crashed have become more common. When the game launched we also had crashes every now and then,
but currently even if I load only 1 account and AFK with it, I will get a runtime error. In Latria and on Sieges it is even worse. We get organised, and when we would start fighting one third of the party crashes.

One other thing you told me was, that the game is going to implement updates to make life of the small guilds much better, to favour them. I haven't seen a single thing that was done for a solo player or a small guild.

perfectly said +1

Galadriel

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2021, 06:16:51 PM »

well said, +1

S1ky
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2021, 06:32:54 PM »

Perfectly said, for me its the lack of communication, if ONLY had they told the player base each skill would cost 3000 charisma per rank, I can guarantee that almost no one would have rushed lvl 120+ and would have instead used a Toa- on lower levels to get enough charisma.
But it seems like it's a constant problem with this admin and GM, there is absolutely 0 communication on what's about to happen and what is changing(To the point that the GM himself will ask players about stuff that he has no idea of, lmao). I'm still wondering why they released HH area and the possibility of going to a higher level without releasing the HH skill tree at the same time and/or disclosing that the costs for each upgrade are ridiculously higher. With the xp rates like this, you wont ever get enough charisma before hitting 120. Forcing players to basically buy toa minus either by CC or gold just seems like a greedy strat, or you will have players botting in HH now because YOUR decisions in game developing lead to it. Some of us don't want to be forced to make a new character and lose the stacks of 100 combis that are BOUND(again, greed) to our old characters just so we can learn our HH skills.
So soon enough, players that have been here from day 1 will get outclassed by new arrivals because they had a good chance to farm Charisma.
And that dumb argument of "Players knew HH skills cost charisma" Lmao,quite possibly the dumbest argument, yeah.. we knew they costed in total about 40k for a max HH skill tree(most of that being just for the 111 skill, the others being considerably cheaper), not 120k.
Start telling your playerbase what the f is happening instead of just coming out with stuff out of nowhere. We barely get updates on what has been changing, we just have to look at skill trees and have to figure it out by ourselves. Can you guys not write patch notes? Or shall we start doing that for you as well? Because clearly you don't play or have any understanding of the game you are developing and hosting.
Guess all of the 120's who don't want to make new characters to have enough charisma have to wait until eclipse update to get more than 2 charisma per mob? Aight then.