Author Topic: Add Charisma to CF mobs  (Read 27067 times)

Drennin
    • View Profile
Re: Add Charisma to CF mobs
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 04:46:09 AM »
Not hard to farm carvings if you don't wanna do that then save the gold and buy it

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 05:36:37 AM »
I literally had to log in to reply on Granit's comment. You are pathetic. You made a lvl 80 ranger and transfered your not farmed but gold bought with pp gear and you think you are even funny. How do you expect new players to farm charisma when your gang and chinese gang are literally killing everyone in bs. Not everyone has 10 hours a day like you to play. Get back on the ground please. I feel sorry for you. Thats all.
Dont worry, i can sell you some carvings :)

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 06:29:15 AM »
CF is maybe not the solution.

we all know about BS area.
At the previous version of Justac was an event with doubled charisma for a while, to kit the gap for 100+ chars, to earn enough charisma.

We know, Eclipse will bring us more solutions on this matter, i guess.
and for now, its just the 120+ chars, which will struggle on it.
I agree on the fact, it shouldnt be too easy, but a little push, for those 120+ would be welcomed.

its not that ppl ask for free stuff.

stay safe

----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Soundwave
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 07:59:35 AM »
absolutly not... for the first time in Justac history there actually is a challange, even its a so stupid challange its about to get skills.. i feel its somehow kinda fun..

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 08:05:29 AM »
absolutly not... for the first time in Justac history there actually is a challange, even its a so stupid challange its about to get skills.. i feel its somehow kinda fun..
+1

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 10:12:07 AM »

If you want to have a challenge,you shouldnt think about your style of playing. You are investing pp ( a lot) to be able to buy this or that. But some players doesnt want to do this.

Go try to get your excellents by yourself with the gold you have already farmed for the refineries by yourself,then go and try to get the 100k charisma as well..
Not everyone has the same playstyle as you,that hes investing this much into a game,so think about this as well..
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 10:21:26 AM by gabesz6 »

Girei

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 10:21:11 AM »

+1

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 10:24:13 AM »

If you want to have a challenge,you shouldnt think about your style of playing. You are investing pp ( a lot) to be able to buy this or that. But some players doesnt want to do this.

Go try to get your excellents by yourself with the gold you have already farmed for the refineries by yourself,then go and try to get the 100k charisma as well..
Not everyone has the same playstyle as you,that hes investing this much into a game,so think about this as well..

(If you say : ok ill get all 4 excellents for some1 in 1 week to show,and you actually manage to do it without buying,ill give you 50$)

Excuse me but I have to write it,  seems you are one of most known beggers here. Chances for battlesquare were same when they opened it. Now when more people are on BS4-6 it's more easy to hunt boss on lower levels and get title. By sitting on forum and useless comments you won't get charisma fo sure.

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2021, 10:27:42 AM »

(If you say : ok ill get all 4 excellents for some1 in 1 week to show,and you actually manage to do it without buying,ill give you 50$)

Excuse me but I have to write it,  seems you are one of most known beggers here. Chances for battlesquare were same when they opened it. Now when more people are on BS4-6 it's more easy to hunt boss on lower levels and get title. By sitting on forum and useless comments you won't get charisma fo sure.

I have put the effort of excellent uniqs to get already. I have almost every excellent uniq which is needed for the new uniques later on,do you think how much time is it?
I will be the most happy if most of you will struggle during stage 3 to get any excellent uniq and cant be in stage 3,but I know already then you will QQ about it as well,so might just give up on trying to help people they do not know of.
I am making just a favor for you guys who doesnt even did shit to start it,because later on you will have a great sucking time getting them when suddenly everyone will realize oh i need exe podon and exe guardemish for example,and in stage 3 you will need to sit there days or weeks to get that.

This was around 150-200 hours of farming just EXCELLENTS,so think about it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 10:29:28 AM by gabesz6 »

xpd
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2021, 12:01:07 PM »
+1

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2021, 12:15:03 PM »

I have put the effort of excellent uniqs to get already. I have almost every excellent uniq which is needed for the new uniques later on,do you think how much time is it?
I will be the most happy if most of you will struggle during stage 3 to get any excellent uniq and cant be in stage 3,but I know already then you will QQ about it as well,so might just give up on trying to help people they do not know of.
I am making just a favor for you guys who doesnt even did shit to start it,because later on you will have a great sucking time getting them when suddenly everyone will realize oh i need exe podon and exe guardemish for example,and in stage 3 you will need to sit there days or weeks to get that.

Wow "I put effort for excellents so I want rest for free" nice nice
dude we all  put effort on it PART OF THE GAME

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 05:29:32 PM »

Wow "I put effort for excellents so I want rest for free" nice nice
dude we all  put effort on it PART OF THE GAME

Isn't it great great how this thread went from suggestions to trolling in just a page or so?
Gotta love the diehard AL fans, they will take any opportunity to attack each other, lol.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2021, 05:39:43 PM »
is different opinion trolling? disagree with someone then you are troll. what you wrote is trolling
don't worry, yourunion cried they can't get worm so they got this riddicoulus moonster boss
now you will get also what you want
fvck those who collected coC in BS! put it as your motto
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 05:45:49 PM by burba_cz »

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 05:46:54 PM »

thank you

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 05:48:55 PM »

they will just buy it from chinese for PP, thats what they do, buy everything and then shit on those who dont put money into game, small d*** complex id say