Author Topic: Back in time  (Read 9638 times)

Yush

• View Profile
Back in time
« on: April 27, 2014, 03:32:34 AM »
Hello guys i was talking with all my friends about this event and I was thinking it really is a crap event, because the spots are very small, there are many people inside, and very many characters just wanting to kill others, not to mention that you are entering attackable before you can get buffs, I could probably spend an hour at most before someone comes to take your mobs, for this reason I wonder and I ask everyone, really who are the further advanced in this? Chinese? Europeans? people of america (north, center and south)? or just the wealthy who have already been to this event before? that at least, I've collected as 56 boxes and none has left me nothing but elixirs, layers on / off and pots, all that, until two characters killed my colleagues and my in my opinion, I think it would be fine, they removed this event and put the drop of these mobs with common mobs around archlord, that so all may have opportunities to obtain fragments of Ashtal, and scion stones, that's my opinion .. ., but what you say about it?, express their views and hopefully this can be improved.

Aoeurass

• View Profile
Re: Back in time
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 04:13:10 AM »
the event sucks thats my view
but so does the rest of this server lately & its not getting any better.

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 04:52:17 AM »
admin being unfair against archlord..
leveled 100+ people glitching entering at even 1-49 back in time..
people with bg buffs in 1-49 back in time..
ashtal and scion from event not working..
admin removed the only party buff from orbiter (not a party buff anymore)

options:
1-he might be busy in real, really busy.
2- Such a Jerk
3- he has ingame active accounts and is taking advantage of these things (has happened before, since justac client started running)...
4- Twice such a jerk
5.- there must be good reasons and they're good admins
rest of the options:
THANK YOU such jerk x1000 I really still belive that there's the might of the 5th reason T-T
Will archlord return with it's glory agian?... I wait for that day!

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
    • Rasta Gaming - Professional E-Sport Organisation
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 05:15:03 AM »
If there are people glitching inside the event the best thing to do is screenshot it or take a recording and send it on a support ticket. This is the quickest way for admin to see the problems in the game as he doesn't check the forums daily where as support tickets are emailed directly to him. I have said it time and time again support tickets are the key to having things fixed quickly as it is the best way to contact the admin directly.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Beastmode - Lvl 120 Berserker
Oaksey - Lvl 120 Elementalist
Chocolateface - Lvl 111 Archer
Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

Gyarg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »
I have also noticed that in Back in Time 0-49 lvl there are glitchers. Yesterday a Summoner was killing groups of 15 mobs in 2 or 3 hits.. which is pritty amazing already...  And he was using the Heroic lvl 111 buff in Back in Time lvl 0-49,.. how is that possible!???

Piczka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 01:45:25 PM »
he deleveled his char np.
join to static guild for a siege and record your video, edit it with a good video maker, upload on youtube and send me link, i ll give Lv5 ele cloak+sicion stone for the best one...

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 03:38:37 PM »
  And he was using the Heroic lvl 111 buff in Back in Time lvl 0-49,.. how is that possible!???

even if he deleveled his char, still can't use it on this map, all +50 skills are blocked there

make a movie with proof next time

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 12:27:00 AM »

How do you delevel a lv120 toon to go into a level 49 area without cheating or glitching ?
We aren't talking about CF here.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:15:27 PM by Wixler »
'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

Slayall

• Leader volunteer
  • V for Archlord Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 05:36:07 AM »

How do you delevel a lv120 toon to go into a level 49 area with cheating or glitching ?

That is the whole point!!!! You can't de-level 120 to 49 like in CF, where this is done by the game and not a glitch/hack:
You can enter CF as lvl120 and you get restricted to 49 but you keep all buffs/skills.
Back in Time you can't enter as lvl 120 unless the 120 lvl character has abused the game somehow (script code/.ini or such) to appear as a lvl 49 while keeping his lvl 120 buffs/skills.

It is a fact that in Webzen AL there were several players, a Mage and Ranger in specific who during Jump Event managed to reset their character lvl to 1 somehow, but keep all their buffs/skills. So they entered BS and kill Boss mobs in seconds, etc.
Good guys can't win, but they sure can give it a try!

Slayall - 120 Slayer (Main Character)
Bigsword - 119 Bezerker (2nd Main)

JustAC Volunteer
Any issues with game just PM or /w me on Slayall/Bigsword

Piczka

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 04:19:13 PM »

How do you delevel a lv120 toon to go into a level 49 area with cheating or glitching ?

That is the whole point!!!! You can't de-level 120 to 49 like in CF, where this is done by the game and not a glitch/hack:
You can enter CF as lvl120 and you get restricted to 49 but you keep all buffs/skills.
Back in Time you can't enter as lvl 120 unless the 120 lvl character has abused the game somehow (script code/.ini or such) to appear as a lvl 49 while keeping his lvl 120 buffs/skills.

It is a fact that in Webzen AL there were several players, a Mage and Ranger in specific who during Jump Event managed to reset their character lvl to 1 somehow, but keep all their buffs/skills. So they entered BS and kill Boss mobs in seconds, etc.

you just crossed the retard line
join to static guild for a siege and record your video, edit it with a good video maker, upload on youtube and send me link, i ll give Lv5 ele cloak+sicion stone for the best one...

laki108

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 06:11:32 PM »
just gtfo chinese fags/boters from the server and it coud be a good zone cya ;)
Raz1elz  lv120 swash Best swash 2k13
Siberia  lv120 archer  1st Archer  2k14
Hard   lv120 zerk (from error )
  Almost Perfect <33

Slayall

• Leader volunteer
  • V for Archlord Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 02:34:30 AM »

you just crossed the retard line

Call me whatever u like, but atleast I try and support my answer with an explanation, even if it is the wrong explanation.
Hence this is a discussion, to discuss......,your comments are vague and limited.....

It takes a retard to call someone else a retard as he is too retarded to think for himself!
Good guys can't win, but they sure can give it a try!

Slayall - 120 Slayer (Main Character)
Bigsword - 119 Bezerker (2nd Main)

JustAC Volunteer
Any issues with game just PM or /w me on Slayall/Bigsword

Al3ssya

• View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-1C4bRm-Ng
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 03:26:15 PM »
fuc  Back in time  event zone lol!
PKU4LIFE™         

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-1C4bRm-Ng

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2014, 01:40:43 PM »
looks like it will be ended soon http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=7083.0

I have to change place for pk ride.

Fulkol

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 06:06:35 AM »
Balor have fix ashtal/scion drop, farm that in normal world
They are expensive because they are rare, I agree that there should be various events to get 1-2 instead of a small group of players bot/hack stacks of 99 but making random mobs to drop it around Chantra is just retarded
Sorry for typo, I'm posting from phone

Mirin my tri-cloak