Author Topic: Defensive Orbiter Guide (UPDATED) - Best AoE class + Debuff  (Read 18390 times)

Niumeth

• View Profile
Re: Orbiter ULTIMATE Guide - Best AoE class
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 04:14:33 AM »
Of course shade, but since most of the orbiter skills are air based it is better to focus in air, if you use int uniques you replace the scion stones, with uniques such as intel feathereds. And idk if it gives hh damage at all o.o..

Basically what you do with scions is the next:

You boost some of your ele damage, making you hit better, but, if you purely focus in air damage, youll probably hit less, not big difference, but less, BUT, once you debuff elemental resistances, and you have high air damage, you will hit much harded with that air damage once opponent's ele resistance is nerfed.

And no, orbiter needs poison/light/ice resistance YES.
Needs poison light ice attack NO. And you say you use the HH skills to show up some of this damage, which is almost nothing since orbiter has nothing to offer with those three elements, and many people argues about HH offensive skills, as other classes, the basics are the normal/combo skills, just try using the HH skills first you will see how wrong the fight goes, and since you have a lot of debuff, the HH attacks can wait.

:o :o :o :o :o
I let you stay in your own dream :) cheers mate

I don't

Actually you can judge me and keep blaming me, because I am not even playing orbiter to show you, and I won't.

But why am I saying all this?

While you focus on me, thinking I am soo stupid and bad at building orbiter, I am just telling you what friends who are orbiters in justac are doing, they were playing it soooo before than you, so you are just falling in the same problem we had with orbiter, first thinking scion is better bla bla, but you will learn someday, or just assist to siege, maybe you will see them with their full hurricane weapon and tanking harder than you. Keep dreaming my dear, you're just starting months for orbiter. I am so wrong with hurricanes bla bla, just give it a time so you will realize my darling (;

Oh I almost forgot, posting yourself as the best orbiter in the best of every class topic doesn't make you the best. Once you play for fun you will. Cheers up, you will be someday!

Now I am stopping to replying your comments since I got bored with you, I am hopping for other opinions no matter if is about scion ashtal combi whatever, but not you I'm just... not personal just kinda bored of you, since you're the best orbiter well I don't need to talk about anything with the best orbiter in this server, of course. No more replies to you after this.
Read again from Best of Each class than talk....and as far as i assist to sieges and can;t kill noone....b1tch please. GL :))

Oxyboxy

• The real Justac Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 07:52:28 AM »
Amber, you telling basics but if you wanna be any good you gotta use the best stuff cause hurricane stones are shit really.
Lummox 120
Articuno 120
(DAT ENGLISH GUY)

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 12:52:49 PM »
Amber, you telling basics but if you wanna be any good you gotta use the best stuff cause hurricane stones are shit really.
Agree. I was tested it with Bats (long time ago) he showed me an diffrence by wand 0/8 and wand 8/8 fire stones , he changed my mind he was showed me it didn't work dmg was same! Thoese elemental stones are working only on bastic (normal) attack! I say the same info to evryone who dont know about it! better to put any damage stone or realm damage stone (ice/light/psn) if your caster , but psyhical damage stones works good only for PvE system (player aganist enviroment - on farming) better progress you will get if you put realm damage stones :).
Toodles !
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)

Oxyboxy

• The real Justac Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 09:58:26 PM »
I would explain the DMG system to you but you will still think hurricanes are better so no problem.
Lummox 120
Articuno 120
(DAT ENGLISH GUY)

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 11:29:39 PM »
Ignore this if you want to understand more clear, check the orbiter general guide, now UPDATED! :D!

No this post is made to learn view give opinions share etc.

I just don't like when someone stays posting the same stuff over and over.

So like I said up there ^ I am not playing orbiter, I won't, left orbiter long ago before they had a balance and people started playing them, so I am not testing hurricane vs scion.

Orbiters ingame are the ones who tell me all this I am saying, because the only thing I can only say is the self experience, but the actual PKing is kinda strange..

something really important that people is confusing today I will explain you, please  pay many attention to this:

I get now the reason why people says I'm wrong, but actually people went wrong with the purpose of the guide. As in the begin of the guide, I expliced how orbiter is a 'sub party leader, she is the tank, she won't be dealing that much damage, but will open doors to her party mates to help up with the debuffing, so they can kill much faster''

The whole guide is not a guide for a full PvP orbiter, is for a tank supporter orbiter

Supporter orbiter = don't expect winning 1vs1 to all and killing everything, expecting more like tanking all like a knight or harder.

So I get now why everyone is saying the scions are wrong, now the reason why I say hurricanes are better is because orbiter has some kinda air small dots that improve with the higher air damage you have, and other things I can't remember cuz I haven't played orbiter in a long.

Meanwhile you guy are trying to build an orbiter with the max damage instead of focusing in supporting debuff, you're actually trying to be an independient player, which is right, but I wasn't building a guide for that, 
because sadly, orbiter can deal nice damage, but if we are talking about dealing nice damage, go berserker/mage/ranger/slayer etc.

Since, let's be honest. If you spend scions to increase orbiter's damage, it is good, but if you spent that in other class, you'd be dealing more damage.

At the begin of the guide I explained this, however, since everyone started with orbiters just months ago, they are trying to be in the best place and super killers, which I think won't happen unless they release some kind of armor that benefits orbiter such as absolute. Don't expect hard hits from orbiters, but expect a great tanking ability.

I am glad I noticed about this issue, of course if someone told me this before I would agree with you before ''SCIONS ARE BETTER FOR DAMAGE'' but since I never played orbiter to be independient, only for supporting, I went full air in weapon. If you want to tank even more you'd had to fill the weapon with ashtal instead of hurricane sacrificing the air damage but you'll have more mana and hp and a boost of damage since all stats includes agility, orbiter's damage increases with agility.

I will add a section to this about damage in the topic soon so you can all agree with scions, aswell you can give your opinion freely, we just cleaned up the big doubt we had!

I was taking a shower tonight and I realized this, kinda weird isn't it?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:25:43 AM by Amber »
Will archlord return with it's glory agian?... I wait for that day!

Niumeth

• View Profile
Re: Orbiter GENERAL Guide (UPDATED) - Best AoE class
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:12 PM »
Meanwhile you guy are trying to build an orbiter with the max damage instead of focusing in supporting debuff, you're actually trying to be an independient player, which is right, but I wasn't building a guide for that, 
because sadly, orbiter can deal nice damage, but if we are talking about dealing nice damage, go berserker/mage/ranger/slayer etc.

How the fck you can say that?: :))
making lv 14 debuffs than changing to dmg rings isn;t "support" + mega kill? :))
cause on my case i debuff with lv 12 debuffs than switch to dmg rings and can own ppl easy and tank too...

And 1 more thing....you said in some topic that ppl start play orbiter after rebalance cause is BETTER? god please......

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2014, 10:07:10 PM »
Kindergardten for news in orbiter:
Number 0.- I didn't understand some of niumeth post due the low english grammar. We would love to answer you more properly and unserstand if you fix this, thanks.
-Number 1.- Don't play to judge. Play for fun
- Number 2.- Nobody started playing orbiter after balanced, everyone tried it but left, and you can clearly see it, since in the best of every class no orbiters where involved in it. However, there's still orbiters playing that were created before the balance. Which is something I did and many did too, that's good news.
Number 3.- Nobody has to play forced or just what a guide says, agian, play for fun
Number 4.- You debuff a lot. However, we saw you in the battleground event previously. You weren't able to kill anything but the ones with low gear. Aswell the slayers that were around and summoners did. If you use the stones that one uses in orbiter in a class like a summoner, less tanking, way higher damage than orbiter. Whatever you say my honey, you are far from one of the best. The reason is because your actitude is more than just the fact you have different builds that are lower potentional than other orbitrs, is also because one beings to be selfish and non-pure as others do. A good player wouldn't have to keep commenting in a topic to prove things if is already known by him/she. So go ahead and enjoy the game, play nicely. This doesn't apply to me, since I am not playing as orbiter and not playing so much Justac Archlord, turning  my votes in a nuled state.
4.- We welcome you to the forum Niumeth. Feel free to post your opinions and suggestions in this general guide, it is open for anyone in a good way to support our dear Justac community.
5.- Please feel free to be welcomed to the forum and use other sections, to earn more post and support with doubts of other players
6.- Aswell, I act like a staff member, but I'm not related with anything rank such as Justac's team and am not trying to be in.
7.- Please respect the rules and do not make post with points that are outrelated with the original purpose of the topic. Otherwise we will have to ask admins to remove your posts from here if you or anyother player uses a topic as just spam.
8.- Any insult or words/text that is seen as agression/flame/spam will be taken against yourself and report to admins, no harm, less judgements, and more free opened minds with good thoughts.
9.- Enjoy the game, good night!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 10:16:58 PM by Amber »

Vile

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2014, 01:34:44 AM »
lol Amber has to seriously learn the game mechanics before making a guide.

All elemental and dimension damage is taken to account appropriate when using a normal attack or any skill.

A scion stone has +5 damage across - earth, air, water, fire, magic, lightning, ice, poison
                                                             (5)dmg(8)elements=40 total dmg
A combined elemental stone lv4 has +16 - ice, lightning, poison damage
                                                                   (16)dmg(3)elements=42 total damage.

Even fire skills have some water damage in them. L2P
Ain't no honor among thieves here

Step 1) 100% pots (/InfiniteMana)
Step 2) Macro
Step 3) Edited ini
Step 4) Be best archer

Niumeth

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2014, 03:03:53 AM »
Kindergardten for news in orbiter:
Number 0.- I didn't understand some of niumeth post due the low english grammar. We would love to answer you more properly and unserstand if you fix this, thanks.
-Number 1.- Don't play to judge. Play for fun
- Number 2.- Nobody started playing orbiter after balanced, everyone tried it but left, and you can clearly see it, since in the best of every class no orbiters where involved in it. However, there's still orbiters playing that were created before the balance. Which is something I did and many did too, that's good news.
Number 3.- Nobody has to play forced or just what a guide says, agian, play for fun
Number 4.- You debuff a lot. However, we saw you in the battleground event previously. You weren't able to kill anything but the ones with low gear. Aswell the slayers that were around and summoners did. If you use the stones that one uses in orbiter in a class like a summoner, less tanking, way higher damage than orbiter. Whatever you say my honey, you are far from one of the best. The reason is because your actitude is more than just the fact you have different builds that are lower potentional than other orbitrs, is also because one beings to be selfish and non-pure as others do. A good player wouldn't have to keep commenting in a topic to prove things if is already known by him/she. So go ahead and enjoy the game, play nicely. This doesn't apply to me, since I am not playing as orbiter and not playing so much Justac Archlord, turning  my votes in a nuled state.
4.- We welcome you to the forum Niumeth. Feel free to post your opinions and suggestions in this general guide, it is open for anyone in a good way to support our dear Justac community.
5.- Please feel free to be welcomed to the forum and use other sections, to earn more post and support with doubts of other players
6.- Aswell, I act like a staff member, but I'm not related with anything rank such as Justac's team and am not trying to be in.
7.- Please respect the rules and do not make post with points that are outrelated with the original purpose of the topic. Otherwise we will have to ask admins to remove your posts from here if you or anyother player uses a topic as just spam.
8.- Any insult or words/text that is seen as agression/flame/spam will be taken against yourself and report to admins, no harm, less judgements, and more free opened minds with good thoughts.
9.- Enjoy the game, good night!

Lol you really can't accept the fact that you know nothing about how DMG works (As VILE explained you early) and can;t accept that you can;t build a class proper.  I never said i am one of the best...i just enjoy my orbiter in my own way.
Until you come back and actually build an orbiter that will be on my lvl (from any point of view) i suggest you to stop making and posting wrong informations about the game and how it works.
Have a nice real life, if you have one!

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 02:52:05 PM »
Hello Vile, Niumeth.

Is nice to have suggestions around.

However would be nice to have proper readers instead of bad players.

We mainly focused in a defensive-type orbiter. This guide started with the purpose of creating the best orbiter build for defensive stats only, ignoring the damage.

This includes:
- Maxing debuffs
- Maxing the air effects such as dots
- Focusing in most of the passives

Since we started having problems with advanced players that can't understand the purpose of the build yet, I asked for a friend to start a new section in the guide which is not owned by me, called ''independient orbiter guide''

But I am not going to build any orbiter guide that makes you do a great damage.
Since If I wanted a dragonscion to deal huge amounts of damage I would go slayer.
But I'd go orbiter to tank.

And I'm sad to announce you Niumeth I won't be playing, my life in real is busy I got most of the time in justac to only post in forum. Thanks for reading, hope you understand now the purpose of the guide.

If you wish to learn about a better orbiter's guide it is below your risk the fact orbiter won't be dealing greater damage than other classes. However you can help up with a new section of the guide, aswell creating a new guide explaining how to max her damage.

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »
Reply number 2.- To prevent long bible posts

In general all guides have ups and downs. Guides are paths that one uses to improve, but they aren't paths used from start to end. One modifies it while inside it, to get better. Nobody will bring you the key of a success in a sudden. There's always something to change and go better.

Most of the guides in this forum have negative answers.
- Reasons of negative answers: Ego, self problems in real life (such as familiars, health, business, etc). But we should open doors for new posters instead of repeating the same thing. It is bored.

- If the you don't belive check yourself in other guide's replies, you can check out vile's 120 archer guide, people blames him exactly same as he and Niumeth do here you don't know anything about archer, you suck, your knowledge about it is bad, etc

I know vile since he was just starting in game. He was a good archer, but haven't seen any news about him with the archery lastly.

If he's bad, or has low knowledge about archers, I don't care. Since he wanted to help with a guide, and probably even if it was bad someone used it and improved for ownself, and became a really great archer. Same happens here.

- This is the last warn, all is for support, not for blames. If you want to make enemies, go ahead and keep posting negative answers, I don't really am depressed with them, I am so inspired by PMS, ingame messages which are many from others giving me thanks and that's the only reward I want from people, this VERSUS only a few bunchi of negative players, I don't mind this is a really problem.

We'd love to accept suggestions and contributions instead. Thanks!

Vvh1lex

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 01:37:29 AM »
for pvp class . you don't take heroic attack ? omg u are crazy dude

Energier

• Beach Patrol
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 07:34:36 AM »

You are very constructive....asshole.

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 03:22:50 PM »

As many in here come because they don't even know what does reading mean, this is mostly a supportive orbiter build. It's called teamplay. Since, is a nice debuffer, and if you try pvp another orbiter, good luck with a 50 minutes fight. Applies too with tanks and high damage classes.

People nowadays just noticed about the long time fights because of the nice debuffs but not enough so high as other classes damage from orbiter, I noticed about this soo long ago that I created this guide once I left orbiter only for support your team, not to kill, because I don't like the orbiter damage to focus in offensive skills, but debuffs.

Ingator

• Hunter style <3
    • View Profile
Re: Defensive Orbiter Guide (UPDATED) - Best AoE class + Debuff
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 04:30:27 PM »
Very nice guide! :D
~Parasite~
~Raid~
~Moltres~
~Dister~