Author Topic: Alternative advice for lucky ticket.  (Read 3489 times)

miyamoto
    • View Profile
Alternative advice for lucky ticket.
« on: October 05, 2021, 07:09:46 PM »
Everyone in the game can get elite items with 1 ticket, which is very nice. But I think it would be fun and logical to add an alternative. So players only get a gear/weps for their class. The problem is that it is impossible to see some classes of elite items for sale in the item trader. But some popular classes sell too many elite items.
I think the ticket system can be updated. Existing lucky ticket may change. For example, as 2 tickets, gold lucky ticket and premium lucky ticket. With the Gold ticket, the player can only drop items belonging to his class. With the premium ticket, it should be possible to drop random items. In other words, xx players should have a chance to drop items belonging to a random class with 1 premium ticket.
Especially some classes are very unlikely to buy elite items. Because players sell too many items only for some classes.
The chances of getting tickets out of the boxes may vary slightly. Getting gold lucky tickets can stay the same. It may be a little easier if the premium ticket drop is possible, or both may be equal.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Alternative advice for lucky ticket.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 07:17:15 PM »
I would get angry if I would play 1 class and my ticket would throw out an item for another class. That's not a good idea. Just get the tickets and spin for yourself. Almost none was spinning for archer- i spinned around 60 lts to get 3 good items . Now some more ppl spin but not that many. Also not many ppl laying now and most of them playing scions, zerks or archers so most parts are for these classes. Just get the hard way and spin yourself. I also spinned 40 tickets to get 2 +1 weapons tof which one is an 2h sword with cast stats ( good for buffs only) ... Elite Items should be the most op items in game so they shouldn't be that easy to obtain but i would suggest for every class to get their using weapon - slayer gets karon only, zerk can get 5 different weapon ... Like changing the obtainable weapon through buffing ilor sth like this.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

miyamoto
    • View Profile
Re: Alternative advice for lucky ticket.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 09:08:22 PM »
You are right about the weps. But for others it may differ a little. For example, classes like elem/hunter/sorc/swash. Players rarely want to use tickets for these classes. Also, as I wrote, premium lucky ticket can be added in a different way. Also, the original lucky ticket never loses its value.