Author Topic: perma restrain from the archer  (Read 9326 times)

Deesse

Re: perma restrain from the archer
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2014, 11:27:56 AM »
just give some hh dmg on archers eye ( some hp/mana would be great ) and im perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
archer don't need hh dmg, a bit more hp and is ok

Deesse

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2014, 11:28:32 AM »
Perma restrain is smallest problem comparing to huge unbalance between other characters.
Perma stun is way more problem and bring bugs, if u go on BG- RvR and u get stunned when boss die u wont take buff even if u are 1 meter close to boss, most of games have stun immunity and I have give a solution to admin for his problem but I see he wont care much for our suggestions.
please don't open ur mouth when u don't go in hh fight against archer, ty

Jade

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 11:42:57 AM »
well, some people think cap limit of CD is bad cuz make alot of unbalanced, right?

why? cuz critters class can perman stun them.

well, Admin can do this , 2 thing for caster and critters class:

1)FIRST cap limit of CD but not too much like 60%(sorc can spam halt with 60%cd , dont lie)

2)Second:

Example : Slayers stun.

1 glou bellos                          =  5sec of stun with 5% of chance
HH LVL 80 weapon                =  3sec of stun with 9% of chance
HH boots lvl 90 or true realm =  3sec of stun with 12% of chance

so, the duration of stun is 16sec right, and the chance is 31%.

the problem here isnt not the chance of stun , is the duration of the stun, we can do this.

5sec+5sec+3sec+3sec = 16sec/4 = 4sec of stun with a 31% chance to stun the enemy.

The big problem is when u are wearing alot of stuffs with stun the duration of the stun is increase to much, so like the limit of CD , Admin can do the same with the durarion of the stun, ofc dont touch % of stun , only cap the limit of stun like the example.

well , tell me guys what u think about this, Not more perman stun and not more spamers around everywhere.

-Jade            : Swash lvl 120
-Tryndamare : Zerker 120
-Nocturn3     : Slayer 120
-Akalia          : Ranger 120
-Muse           : Hunter 120 La del Rodador
-Ghandals     : Sorc     120

I was the only Archlord who pk and farm IN HH every day.

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2014, 12:01:48 PM »
If your opponent has over 260 AS and 50% stun chance the duration doesn't matter.
I think the class I know best is Ele and she is a perfect example of why touching CD is gonna have a much stronger impact on her than on some other classes: Descent of Luna has a delay, cannot be casted while being stunned. Imagine a group PvP situation where having a res debuff and a critter on yourself is pretty normal. Thus, you're eating high crits while being stunned. Even if you weren't you'd need to heal yourself at all the time as you can't kite your opponent. Along with the delayed effect and much higher CD on the selfheal dropping an Ele would be a matter of seconds. This class is built to heal herself at all the time. Relying on pots isn't enough.
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

Jade

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »
50%?? who the fking hell have 50% of stun??? the slayer is one of the best stunners in game, most of the charc almost can reach 22% of stun

anak0ndas

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2014, 12:37:38 PM »
well, some people think cap limit of CD is bad cuz make alot of unbalanced, right?

1)FIRST cap limit of CD but not too much like 60%(sorc can spam halt with 60%cd , dont lie)

2)Second:

the problem here isnt not the chance of stun , is the duration of the stun, we can do this.

5sec+5sec+3sec+3sec = 16sec/4 = 4sec of stun with a 31% chance to stun the enemy.

The big problem is when u are wearing alot of stuffs with stun the duration of the stun is increase to much, so like the limit of CD , Admin can do the same with the durarion of the stun, ofc dont touch % of stun , only cap the limit of stun like the example.

well , tell me guys what u think about this, Not more perman stun and not more spamers around everywhere.
I agree with u.
@ Deesse u are proving what an idiot u are, u think only for ur self, u qq about archer cuz they restrain u on HH, restrain = not able to cast, if u would have crit build u would qq about zerk cuz they repress u, so gf idi...
Xmatrix - Ardi

Youknow

• Colt45n2ZigZags
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2014, 01:34:29 PM »
I have an archer but I find it ridiculous that you can perma restrain yeah it's good when you got a high level dick on you but it's silly in a legit pvp you can't see your weakness on your character... I agree that it should have a higher cooldown
funny how many diks compare to legit pvps do u have? and when u have legit pvp as mage going vs sorc I say "no anti no halt" for knights vs zerks "no repress no energy barrier". thats legit
+1 to increase cooldown but give archers eye some HH dmg
Proud Leader Of DarkCarnival
Member Of PKU4LIFE since EP4
Nevaeh>Mage 120
Found>Ranger 120
Nownthen>Sorc 120
9yards>Swash 120
Candyflip>Archer 117
Till>Scion 116
Hulkcrush(109)Mammadukes(109)Only4u(107)>Oldersister(120)
IPunchBabies!

Sig Nautique

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2014, 02:48:57 PM »
What I meant was a stun duration decreased by 50%, sorry
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

Deesse

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2014, 06:43:32 AM »
up

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2014, 07:46:50 AM »
Whats the difference from a Archer using perma restrain than a sorc using perma halt or a knight using perma godlike? I really do wonder when people will actually accept that people choose to use 100% CD items which drops their damage instead of going on the forums and whining about it. It literally is like you want the whole original game changing to suit your needs. Might as well rename the game as well while we are at it eh?
Amen... I would like to transfer my webzen equip here as well + the gold tickets!

Seriously now, as Ardi said you complain a lot cause u got killed in hh. Everyone here will never be happy with the other classes debuffs. I also dont like the fact that ranger can still reuse ele favour in 5 sec gap or your 1400+ heroic damage and 200+ AS.

If anyone of us has personal demands on how the opponent should be i dont see long duration in this server.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:55:53 AM by Proteus »
Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Deesse

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2014, 08:48:38 AM »
Whats the difference from a Archer using perma restrain than a sorc using perma halt or a knight using perma godlike? I really do wonder when people will actually accept that people choose to use 100% CD items which drops their damage instead of going on the forums and whining about it. It literally is like you want the whole original game changing to suit your needs. Might as well rename the game as well while we are at it eh?
Amen... I would like to transfer my webzen equip here as well + the gold tickets!

Seriously now, as Ardi said you complain a lot cause u got killed in hh. Everyone here will never be happy with the other classes debuffs. I also dont like the fact that ranger can still reuse ele favour in 5 sec gap or your 1400+ heroic damage and 200+ AS.

If anyone of us has personal demands on how the opponent should be i dont see long duration in this server.

Cheers
we have got cd on ele favour, our heroic buffs is normal, now ur times to get cd on restrain when u see a archer perma restrain u since 5-10min lolz
anyway ty for keep making this post alive with ur answer

kalapacs

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2014, 10:11:22 AM »

2)Second:

how many skils u can deal in 1 sec? and how many attacks u can give in 1 sec? even with high attack speed    I know u wanna destroy slayers but better decrase to 50% heal for swash and incrase cld,ur heal is same in hh like restrain,halt or stun, u are imortall.....
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:14:09 AM by kalapacs »

Jade

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2014, 02:38:54 PM »

2)Second:

how many skils u can deal in 1 sec? and how many attacks u can give in 1 sec? even with high attack speed    I know u wanna destroy slayers but better decrase to 50% heal for swash and incrase cld,ur heal is same in hh like restrain,halt or stun, u are imortall.....

why i wanna destroy slayer? , i dont get it. I have a slayer 120 Nocturn3 and i play it.

i wanna see a balance game, soo if the CD get cap at 60% Heal from swash will get affected to, every single skills will get affected, not MORE SPAM OR HALT, RESTRAIN, REPRESS, GL AND EB, ELE FAVOUR, HH SKILLS AND MANY OTHERS SKILLS, maybe next u need to use ur brain first and dont post stupid things.

btw i think heal from swash was fixx at 60% , really idk cuz i stop playing my swash cuz i got bored.

i Still thinking about my idea to CAP THE CD LIMIT AND  ABOUT STUN make a simple maths like x+x+x+x /4 = x sec of stun , i think is fine and work it for everyone.

Cya

kalapacs

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »

2)Second:

why i wanna destroy slayer? , i dont get it. I have a slayer 120 Nocturn3 and i play it.

i wanna see a balance game, soo if the CD get cap at 60% Heal from swash will get affected to, every single skills will get affected, not MORE SPAM OR HALT, RESTRAIN, REPRESS, GL AND EB, ELE FAVOUR, HH SKILLS AND MANY OTHERS SKILLS, maybe next u need to use ur brain first and dont post stupid things.

btw i think heal from swash was fixx at 60% , really idk cuz i stop playing my swash cuz i got bored.

i Still thinking about my idea to CAP THE CD LIMIT AND  ABOUT STUN make a simple maths like x+x+x+x /4 = x sec of stun , i think is fine and work it for everyone.

Cya

why u QQ about stun?who gets stun? ele,sorc,mag,sumoner,ranger,orbiter/hunter and who have stun imun?zerk,knight,slayer,swash,archer      so 7vs 5 u wanna all classes to have stun imun?

here are a lot of debufs of sb but block and dodge not realy much,so if u have 80 block and dodge u get stun in 1 min maybe...and u are borred coz u can tank 10 people in hh with that gay heal

kalapacs

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:19 PM »
and about ur maths u wanna stun duration 1 2 sec max?? u are so intelligent ,someone told that to you before me? as I say are a lot of defensive items vs criters ... u wanna all who gets stun to be tanks? or what I don t understend ur idea ...