Author Topic: change the maximum client number to 2 again please GM read  (Read 3921 times)

ugdrasilMercenary

• View Profile
listen first of all im not a good player i am horrible
thats a fact.
and also i dont play competitive what so ever

i am no pro
i am not good

only thing i have is experience with the Archlord Community since beginning of Codemasters Time

Gm,s when we asked you to change the maximum client number to 2 we did this for 2 reasons
1: its not fair  for people who cannot load more than 2 clients  some people cannot even load 2 because of their bad pc.
wich is worse is people loading 8 characters  everwhere to buff their character wich is totally unfair to all the other people who do not have a pc to handle that.
and party buffing 1 character with 8 classes makes the toon overpowerd and unbeatable for the players without party buffs

and if you say look for a party to compete with every single person using this cowardly technique
than thats allmost impossible finding every class  and asking them all to party buff and them all agreeing on it

SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANT
THE LAG SPIKES
SIEGE IS UNPLAYABLE
BG iS UNPLAYABLE
CF IS UNPLAYABLE
TULLAN IS UNPLAYABLE
SOUTH GATE IS UNPLAYABLE

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK to 2 ACOUNTS

I KNOW PKU members will now disagree thats no surprise but anyways

i know most of the proffesional players DO AGREE
thank u very much

Hopp

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
Re: change the maximum client number to 2 again please GM read
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:04:10 AM »
I can't even log 3 or more accounts because my 2 clients keep crashing at all the time  ;D otherwise I should be able to log 35
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

ugdrasilMercenary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 04:04:42 AM »
I can't even log 3 or more accounts because my 2 clients keep crashing at all the time  ;D otherwise I should be able to log 35

PLEASE IF YOU AGREE WRITE AGREE UNDER YOUR POST

faulkude

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 04:35:25 AM »
If i understand well, all game is unplayable for you because of lag? I agree about siege, and sometimes rvr, but rest is ok

King Oaksey

• Normal volunteer
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
    • Rasta Gaming - Professional E-Sport Organisation
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 04:35:49 AM »
The thing with this is when a vote was made the majority of people were for lifting the account limit. With siege ect you have to remember the characters people log in aren't actually at the siege or BG or w.e they are elsewhere hiding in a corner. Although yes they are logged into the server the fact they are motionless and doing nothing would make me assume they wouldn't actually have that much strain on the server. The lag to me comes down to 2 things,

1. Mass amounts of players fighting in the same place at the same time.
2. All the particle effects of players skills going off in the same place. Even if you have them turned off the server recognises that skills are going off and process it.

The problem with the multi client is simple, if we cap it people will use proxy's and other methods to get around it and people will still complain. Not having a cap opens it up to everyone to multibox and if you can't then you have to go back to old ways, they game isn't designed to be a solo played game. Its a massively multiplayer online game, they idea is to have friends who you work with in order to achieve something. All I can suggest is find a group of like minded people and buff together. 80% of you are all in guilds I'm sure its not too hard to get 5 of you together for a PK trip?

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Beastmode - Lvl 120 Berserker
Oaksey - Lvl 120 Elementalist
Chocolateface - Lvl 111 Archer
Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

Motoetoe

• I've got a Fire in my Belly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 04:51:13 PM »
The thing with this is when a vote was made the majority of people were for lifting the account limit. With siege ect you have to remember the characters people log in aren't actually at the siege or BG or w.e they are elsewhere hiding in a corner. Although yes they are logged into the server the fact they are motionless and doing nothing would make me assume they wouldn't actually have that much strain on the server. The lag to me comes down to 2 things,

2. All the particle effects of players skills going off in the same place. Even if you have them turned off the server recognises that skills are going off and process it.

The problem with the multi client is simple, if we cap it people will use proxy's and other methods to get around it and people will still complain. Not having a cap opens it up to everyone to multibox and if you can't then you have to go back to old ways, they game isn't designed to be a solo played game. Its a massively multiplayer online game, they idea is to have friends who you work with in order to achieve something. All I can suggest is find a group of like minded people and buff together. 80% of you are all in guilds I'm sure its not too hard to get 5 of you together for a PK trip?
Yeah I have an issue for 1 because of my internet but that is getting fixed stupid cable company is finally doing something about and 2 because my laptop is an asshole even though it's supposed to easily be able to play games like this it doesn't... damn those Toshiba bastards!

Motoetoe - Dragonscion - 120

AubreyKY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 05:01:39 PM »
Agree, my laptop is pretty good but i never lagged this much when it was on 2 clients Max tho
Aubrey Sapiki Shekini
Dreams Worth More Than Money

Revenge

• I'm not like a boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 05:09:05 PM »
+1

less lag in game
less fullbuffer noob player
more fair pvps

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude...My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are.
PvP/Siege Videos

Nerros

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 05:18:31 PM »
Agreed, put 2 clients max back.

Motoetoe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 05:32:54 PM »
Guys I honestly think they are not going to do it, they had it on people bitched so then they had a vote then people voted they wanted the cap off but now people are bitching again, so honestly tough it out and live with the decisions that you voted for.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 09:11:56 PM by Motoetoe »

Motoetoe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 07:01:36 PM »
+1 for the idea.
Yeah I give it that +1 for the idea, lol so many people play the game in my house it doesn't matter I've got my laptop, my mom's pc (she plays the game), my dad's pc (he also plays the game) and then my dad's laptop and he has it downloaded on there, of course my older sister plays.

CopperField

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »
QQ started xD

Motoetoe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 08:57:41 PM »
+1 for the idea.
Yeah I give it that +1 for the idea, lol so many people play the game in my house it doesn't matter I've got my laptop, my mom's pc (she plays the game), my dad's pc (he also plays the game) and then my dad's laptop and he has it downloaded on there, of course my older sister plays.

I have the right to vote, so you can gently remove yourself from this thread. Votes, which votes? Those where fullbuffed players made lvl 1 forum accounts to give votes? Laughable. Also stop spamming this thread with your "special" font colour and size, you aren't special. Bye.
Hahaha damn you're an asshole I was agreeing with you and you act like a dick, I am not spamming my shit I do what I want thank you I was just saying that I would have no issue going right back to 2 clients, so you can fuck off :P never said I was special so bye bye you butt hurt bitch over nothing, oh and also if you can't read I am 112 you stupid bitch, I am a dragonscion named Motoetoe soooo you can again fuck off for that comment, I made this forum account to help out a friend and get active on the forums so the middle finger to you
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 09:06:06 PM by Motoetoe »

Alakaia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 09:07:55 PM »

Hate arguing with you but it is a little more then 2 things, whether you want to admit it or not population of logged accounts affects the quality of gaming on a server not equipped for it, the information still has to relay back and forth from client to server even if the toons are static, there is still stuff going on around them toons.

Quote from: King Oaksey
The problem with the multi client is simple, if we cap it people will use proxy's and other methods to get around it and people will still complain.
(At least the number of people self buffing would remain lower then what it is now)
Not having a cap opens it up to everyone to multibox
(The ability for everyone to multi client but not everyone can)
and if you can't then you have to go back to old ways, Its a massively multiplayer online game, the idea is to have friends who you work with in order to achieve something
the game isn't designed to be a solo played game.
(That's right the game is not designed to be solo, so why give people the ability to play solo ?)

. All I can suggest is find a group of like minded people and buff together. 80% of you are all in guilds I'm sure its not too hard to get 5 of you together for a PK trip?
( person buffed by 4 toons vs someone self buffed by all toons ? )

There is no reason the admin can not come up with another way to limit the amount of clients people are able to open with a new way that block how people were bypassing it before, many games limit to only 1 client and it works for them.

I was actually told by the admin that it was removed due to the fact that people were having troubles logging in because of the client limit. That seems to contradict whats been said above.

Guys I honestly think they are going to do it, they had it on people bitched so then they had a vote then people voted they wanted the cap off but now people are bitching again, so honestly tough it out and live with the decisions that you voted for.

Not everyone voted for it and honestly those votes can easily be manipulated by people having more then 1 account , and it is well known that people do this in the archlord community been going on since CM
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 09:13:34 PM by Alakaia »

Yarr

• View Profile
---
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 09:13:03 PM »
---
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:21:39 PM by Yarr »