Author Topic: MASTER BUG LIST  (Read 9836 times)

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
Re: MASTER BUG LIST
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 03:26:09 PM »
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=2632.0

Is this list fully up to date?
for the most part yes it is there are some things that should be added and maybe removed but have not bothered to do so

I posted an updated version not sure if withered changed her post.
I updated it and I keep changing it whenever I find something out. Still waiting for verification by the community regarding some issues that I can't figure out because I don't play the class whose skill is bugged or whatsoever. I think those bugs are pretty much self-explanatory but feel free to ask under which circumstances it occurs in case there are any questions.
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

kruger

• Equivocation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 04:44:31 PM »
@whitered i hope u Will get some reward for those exhaustive list. But i sadly lost hope about gm and admin those patch take so so mutch time now it will take literaly a decade to them to patch all u have list...

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 04:03:20 AM »
Well all I did was copying Alaikas list and posting it before everything he wrote down is lost.. Then i altered some things since this is a different server version.. But I pmed the whole glitch/bug list from the Vol Section straight to the admin when the server got set up and he didn't really care - later on exactly these bugs were abused. Guess initiative work is in the wrong place here.
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
    • Rasta Gaming - Professional E-Sport Organisation
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 04:29:56 AM »
ye ye but seige ban are der but not ban fo gliches/duper etc plz dude go lie to sm1 els im a codmaster/Feilzen veteran same story same agende milking $$$$ end onli shet ubdate/paches rebalance o weith nothing curent ubdate is for $$$$ more farm=more $$$$ for admin GF
Funny thing is I'm also a CM veteran difference is I actually read what people put and I know what's going on within the game, instead of sitting here posting mindless crap which isn't relevant to the topic what so ever. As I have already said I think it was Joffery who started the ban list and since his removal from the project the list hasn't been updated and I doubt it will be updated because personally its pointless. All you need to know is people have been banned for bug abuse / duping and will continue to be banned if they are found to be breaking server rules, I don't think I can say it any more simple than that.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Beastmode - Lvl 120 Berserker
Oaksey - Lvl 120 Elementalist
Chocolateface - Lvl 111 Archer
Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

H1gh

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:13 AM »
we take something if we report important bugs? or you just fix it and you ignore the 1 who report the bug ?
Admin : The archlord should stay for 1 hour after first AL battle, cause it will restart for many times, the game was designed as it from the start, the course was't changed, and result won't be changed.

Amber

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 07:30:46 PM »
for the Halien sake! please, since this game started, when orbiter sits down she keeps playing the noise '''Ahhh'' every 1 second it's really annoying in webzen it was fixed.

What's going on I clic a dragonscion and in the class picture it displays a moonelf, bleh.

- Why the hell is ''elemental rescue'' skill a single player skill when it's originally a party skill!

- the damn music changes a lot between forsaken nest and the path to halien

- the most giant boss ingame which is really weak, in the ''portal to another world'' is damn glitched, you can't pick drops if you don't have a pet cuz the drop is far away from you and you can't walk through

- NPC zombies speak in korean

I don't care if most of the guys don't care about this but there's still some people like me that, we explore and chill around with newbie characters to give an use to the whole land, it's pretty funny sometimes...

- Extra: you should give a reason to the barlor boss to be visited because nobody, even codemaster players, most of them don't know about the barlor, how the heck can they know about barlor king and not the barlor? it is a small barlor in the desert in a volcano he's a really forever alone along with the female spider boss from human land.

Will archlord return with it's glory agian?... I wait for that day!

fox

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2014, 01:19:02 PM »
WEL THIS IS A GREAT BUG
WHEN YOU ENTER SCION LAND ON THE LOW LVL SIDE THE GAM KEEPS CRASCHING THE CLIENT ALWAYS AT THE SAME PLACE .SO GAME NEEDS TO RESTART OVER AND OVER .ALOT OF LOGGING IN WHEN GET PKD THERE WHILE LVL LOW LVLS IN SCIONLAND IN BATTLE GROUND.
SO MANY YOU HAVE TIME TO FIXED IT ONCE.

dreikas01

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2014, 10:45:41 PM »
Buf s this wenn i press Skills he use 2 times mana . fix this bug becouse imposible to play whithout mana

The Mentor of Masters

• I play 8 years ago :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2015, 01:52:56 AM »
Hello.

I play from hungary but have so bad connect i cant turn on buffs and have server connect end.
This problem depend from my region or what?

I maked internet test and everythings good.

Please help me :)
The truth make you free, if you are man enough to handle it!

Daniel8

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2015, 02:46:21 PM »
The purpose of this topic is simple, we want the communities help to identify all the bugs in game so we can work through them. We ask that you follow the format below when posting your bugs so it makes them easy to evaluate. Please do not make multiple threads regarding a bug I will update this original post with the bugs which have been submitted so you can see if a bug you have found has already been reported. Doing it this way should clear the forums up and will make it easy for us to keep on top of the bugs in the game. We thank you for your continued support and we will look to get all the small bugs fixed asap.

If you have found a bug please use the following format to report it:

What is the bug?:

Can you re-create the bug (Can you make it happen more than once?):

Where does this bug happen?:

What class were you playing when the bug happened?:

Can you supply any additional information regarding this bug?:
  oki bro yes it happends alltime.. when u run minimun toa -100% its bugg.. and i was in my archer on lv79 ``Urassbleeds``  and i was with this toa running and i taked lv up . .;/ so i lost my char for bit ...i need back 1 lv . . to lv 79 please

16bit

• ⚜⚜⚜BIT.♛.KING⚜⚜⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »
~When are you gonna fix the focking crashes on this server man ? IM FARMING ON BOSSES TAKES ME 20 MINUTS TO KILL ONE , IF HE HAS 12 % HP I GET A CRASH !!!!!!! JUST SOLVE THE PROBLEMS , YOU ARA ADMINS FOR SOMETHING !!!!!!
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
Know thy self ,
know thy enemy.
A thousand battles ,
a thousand victories.
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜