Author Topic: MASTER BUG LIST  (Read 9219 times)

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
    • Rasta Gaming - Professional E-Sport Organisation
MASTER BUG LIST
« on: March 19, 2014, 05:19:16 AM »
The purpose of this topic is simple, we want the communities help to identify all the bugs in game so we can work through them. We ask that you follow the format below when posting your bugs so it makes them easy to evaluate. Please do not make multiple threads regarding a bug I will update this original post with the bugs which have been submitted so you can see if a bug you have found has already been reported. Doing it this way should clear the forums up and will make it easy for us to keep on top of the bugs in the game. We thank you for your continued support and we will look to get all the small bugs fixed asap.

If you have found a bug please use the following format to report it:

What is the bug?:

Can you re-create the bug (Can you make it happen more than once?):

Where does this bug happen?:

What class were you playing when the bug happened?:

Can you supply any additional information regarding this bug?:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 05:21:37 AM by King Oaksey »

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Beastmode - Lvl 120 Berserker
Oaksey - Lvl 120 Elementalist
Chocolateface - Lvl 111 Archer
Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

Atalaya13

• 2 Times Last Man Standig
    • View Profile
Re: MASTER BUG LIST
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 06:10:45 AM »
If we do this only thing we will get is more ppl abusing bugs instead of admin fixing them.

and you know it.

aka

• Horus Sorc LV120
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 06:17:29 AM »
What is the bug?: infinite amount of EC/al 99stack astal/scions/Coins(500mil)

Can you re-create the bug (Can you make it happen more than once?):yes 24h a dey

Where does this bug happen?: in Admin friend List /Ex GMs end Curent GMs friend list or alt acc

What class were you playing when the bug happened?: Human

Can you supply any additional information regarding this bug?:bye friend with Admin/GM en you have perma imuniti buff+infiniti ec items

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 06:49:12 AM »
If we do this only thing we will get is more ppl abusing bugs instead of admin fixing them.

and you know it.

Its mainly for all the little things like problems with AH, mount issues ect. If people are bug abusing they will be banned if it is reported so its the players choice. They know the rules if they don't want to follow them then that's up to them. I haven't seen many bugs which would give an unfair advantage to another player reported recently. If you really have a bug which you feel is not suitable to be posted publically you can PM me it but only if its something like "Do this this and this and you become invincible and do over 9000 damage" Everything else should be posted here.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 06:50:16 AM »

Can you re-create the bug (Can you make it happen more than once?):yes 24h a dey

Where does this bug happen?: in Admin friend List /Ex GMs end Curent GMs friend list or alt acc

Can you supply any additional information regarding this bug?:bye friend with Admin/GM en you have perma imuniti buff+infiniti ec items

If your not going to post anything worth mentioning don't bother, this post is to clear up all the bugs in game not for you to sit there accusing and whining.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

Withered

• <3 Suddoha <3
    • View Profile
    • Tutorials, Siege videos etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:01:34 AM »
Cheers, Withered | Lv. 120 Ele from Zian | <3 Suddoha <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sunnyxx33

aka

• Horus Sorc LV120
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 07:02:03 AM »

If your not going to post anything worth mentioning don't bother, this post is to clear up all the bugs in game not for you to sit there accusing and whining.
really not a bug mor of a game killer best den yors 9000 reference end olso im not accusing or QQ i dont pley only on seigi but in my 3-4 months i saw dupe/dmg/acc stelling/ bugs from ex GMs remember gm merchant? i stil have tha picture olso you dont nid to finde bugs just change som client files end see whot hepens :) y bet tha chines know it . yor arguments ar total crap licke yor therds you nid to pley ARCHLORD not to kiss admins ass

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 07:29:28 AM »

really not a bug mor of a game killer best den yors 9000 reference end olso im not accusing or QQ i dont pley only on seigi but in my 3-4 months i saw dupe/dmg/acc stelling/ bugs from ex GMs remember gm merchant? i stil have tha picture olso you dont nid to finde bugs just change som client files end see whot hepens :) y bet tha chines know it . yor arguments ar total crap licke yor therds you nid to pley ARCHLORD not to kiss admins ass

Thing is your complaining about old news sunshine, the only person with access to anything server side is the Admin. You claim that he lets Chinese get away with anything in truth he doesn't we have banned numerous Chinese players for exploiting and I know there are a few players in the game who can agree with that. I do in fact play Archlord believe it or not, no point me using an Archlord forum if I didn't actually play the game right? As I said before your post was stupid and not required. It's time to move on with your life and stop living in the past, fixing bugs is a big part of the game as you can see if you read the forums there are a lot of them.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

Atalaya13

• 2 Times Last Man Standig
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 07:30:29 AM »
Oaksey you know what Im talking about, how it was reported and how admin ignored me and you.

Dont make me post here our private conversations.

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 07:30:39 AM »

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 07:31:36 AM »
Oaksey you know what Im talking about, how it was reported and how admin ignored me and you.

Dont make me post here our private conversations.

It wasn't ignored at all lol. I told you at the time it was dealt with, in doing that other things cropped up which were able to be resolved also.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

aka

• Horus Sorc LV120
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 07:40:21 AM »

Thing is your complaining about old news sunshine, the only person with access to anything server side is the Admin. You claim that he lets Chinese get away with anything in truth he doesn't we have banned numerous Chinese players for exploiting and I know there are a few players in the game who can agree with that. I do in fact play Archlord believe it or not, no point me using an Archlord forum if I didn't actually play the game right? As I said before your post was stupid and not required. It's time to move on with your life and stop living in the past, fixing bugs is a big part of the game as you can see if you read the forums there are a lot of them.
old news? dude remember jofry?
guess what he took with him when he left(Known fact),ban on chine? ples reed ban therd onli bans y see is for sieigi stamp not a single ban for glichers this server is like codmaster coruption at highest lvl no wonder whi ppl are leaving

King Oaksey

• Community Manager
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 09:29:48 AM »

old news? dude remember jofry?
guess what he took with him when he left(Known fact),ban on chine? ples reed ban therd onli bans y see is for sieigi stamp not a single ban for glichers this server is like codmaster coruption at highest lvl no wonder whi ppl are leaving

As I said before, your living in the past if you actually read what was said there is only one person with the ability to summon / change server files / spawn items and that is the admin who runs the server. People have been banned but they aren't on the list as that list is outdated.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

aka

• Horus Sorc LV120
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »
ye ye but seige ban are der but not ban fo gliches/duper etc plz dude go lie to sm1 els im a codmaster/Feilzen veteran same story same agende milking $$$$ end onli shet ubdate/paches rebalance o weith nothing curent ubdate is for $$$$ more farm=more $$$$ for admin GF

Alakaia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 02:34:23 PM »
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=2632.0

Is this list fully up to date?
for the most part yes it is there are some things that should be added and maybe removed but have not bothered to do so

I posted an updated version not sure if withered changed her post.