Author Topic: Problems Starting the Game  (Read 7116 times)

Magnifico90
    • View Profile
Problems Starting the Game
« on: July 21, 2021, 12:37:25 PM »
Hello guys,

i have problems opening the game, i login to my accoun and everything at the moment of the character selection the game just close with no error messages, this computer is ew so the windows install is brand new and i have a few programms on it (AV and steam), i have tried with the compatibility mode on wiondows 7, i have an old laptop and the game works properly on it, i dont know if its the resolution of my current screen its a 4k monitor, and the old laptoop have a 1440 monitor

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
Re: Problems Starting the Game
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 01:32:01 PM »
Check for missing filies. They may be deleted by your Defender\AV
trivia test trivia test

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
Re: Problems Starting the Game
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 02:38:04 PM »
Hello guys,

i have problems opening the game, i login to my accoun and everything at the moment of the character selection the game just close with no error messages, this computer is ew so the windows install is brand new and i have a few programms on it (AV and steam), i have tried with the compatibility mode on wiondows 7, i have an old laptop and the game works properly on it, i dont know if its the resolution of my current screen its a 4k monitor, and the old laptoop have a 1440 monitor

Hi,

if u are on Full Screen Mode, change it to windowed mode.
get c++ 2005/2008 runtime. (search for "all in one runtimes", download manual installer, start it, dismark "mircrosoft silverlight" and let it run)

give us feedback, if u still have problems.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------