Author Topic: FAKE GM IN GAME!  (Read 13824 times)

Atteons

• Fuck the Swiss :)
    • View Profile
Re: FAKE GM IN GAME!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 11:10:39 AM »
GM-Magex3 the one and the only 8)

that would in fact be the shittiest brainless gm on earth.
You mad bro becouse of you can't be GM? :<< 8)

you make absolutely no sense with your broken ass English...
It is not answer on my question mad boy ;)

why on earth would anyone want to be a gm on this server ? youre a fucking incest shut up and go learn some English. Its very hard to figure out what the fuck you are trying to say. Dumb ass tokio hotel faggot...
You are such a mad person, becouse you can't be GM.. :c
Hey cherry up! You can try to be an volunteer! ;)

i already told you, go fuck right off, this is no place for kids and especially kids with disability like yours. mentally retarded jew. why do i even waste my time for a waste of sperm like yourself... you cant even understand half the words im putting here... your vocabulary goes as far as "bro" and "asslicker" anything more then that you just pick up from your favorite cartoons without even understanding the meaning of the words... retarded inbred child
Prince of Avalon

Bobson

• Watch towards yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2015, 07:11:14 AM »

why on earth would anyone want to be a gm on this server ? youre a fucking incest shut up and go learn some English. Its very hard to figure out what the fuck you are trying to say. Dumb ass tokio hotel faggot...

i already told you, go fuck right off, this is no place for kids and especially kids with disability like yours. mentally retarded jew. why do i even waste my time for a waste of sperm like yourself... you cant even understand half the words im putting here... your vocabulary goes as far as "bro" and "asslicker" anything more then that you just pick up from your favorite cartoons without even understanding the meaning of the words... retarded inbred child
Oh.. come on Atteon! why you are so agressive? :c I want only your goodness 8) stop insulting me that's not nice :(. You sounds like a pedophile victum are you the one? :/
Just left this game. I'm on other forum too :)

Helltrance00

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 07:59:26 AM »
ftp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p070xn2g_4E

Hi i want to help here One players Scammed Me look of video :(

Atteons

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 08:09:40 AM »

Oh.. come on Atteon! why you are so agressive? :c I want only your goodness 8) stop insulting me that's not nice :(. You sounds like a pedophile victum are you the one? :/

i do not have a clue what the two of your fathers did to you, but no, me and your ex-mother are having a great time here, in fact shes just off to make me some sandwiches, as soon as she comes back ill be sure to deliver her, her favorite yogurt. you wont believe what i say now, but i actually sent couple of € to the charity that takes care of handicapped people like yourself. Things will change soon and you will be able to use your brain for the first time. now do everyone a favor and go suck off every single person in this forum u called bro. btw, your ex-mommy says Hi.
Prince of Avalon

Bobson

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »

i do not have a clue what the two of your fathers did to you, but no, me and your ex-mother are having a great time here, in fact shes just off to make me some sandwiches, as soon as she comes back ill be sure to deliver her, her favorite yogurt. you wont believe what i say now, but i actually sent couple of € to the charity that takes care of handicapped people like yourself. Things will change soon and you will be able to use your brain for the first time. now do everyone a favor and go suck off every single person in this forum u called bro. btw, your ex-mommy says Hi.
It's not answer on my question like "why you are so mad" "are you pedophile victum?" and the last one.. "why i'm your god?" ;D

Atteons

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2015, 11:42:12 AM »

It's not answer on my question like "why you are so mad" "are you pedophile victum?" and the last one.. "why i'm your god?" ;D

once you learn english, i will answer all your questions. but for now, go fuck a camel. fucking 15 year old faggot.
Prince of Avalon

Bobson

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2015, 12:04:20 PM »

once you learn english, i will answer all your questions. but for now, go fuck a camel. fucking 15 year old faggot.
Do you want to give your god some english lessons Atteon? :)

Atteons

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2015, 12:26:20 PM »

nah sorry i dont do the charity work for handicapped homosexuals. ask one of your fathers, perhaps they might know some english.
Prince of Avalon

Bobson

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 03:57:33 PM »

nah sorry i dont do the charity work for handicapped homosexuals. ask one of your fathers, perhaps they might know some english.
Why!!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!? you made me sadness :c

Atteons

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2015, 04:08:23 PM »

just go already, no1 on this forum even likes you.
Prince of Avalon

Bobson

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2015, 04:53:34 PM »

just go already, no1 on this forum even likes you.
Same about you my redchated friend :D

16bit

• ⚜⚜⚜BIT.♛.KING⚜⚜⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2016, 08:15:45 PM »
Hey guys , this happend to me the past days , i logged back on to my accounts and the following things happend. My main account (scion lvl 120) was a member of SONSOFZEUS guild , i forgot 2 accounts usrnames to log in , i asked them back , i only got 1 back my archer lvl 49 also in SOZ , my elementelist lvl 109 where i also forgot the username of , i asked him many times if he could give me back that username , he replied u this

Administrator

Are you sure you forgot your user ID? Since you just logged it one week ago, come on! <=== this is not the answer a good admin would give , so i start to think hmm maybe is this admin the dude who ripped al of my stuf from my main account and tries to just lie to me thinking im stupid ???

the things u can read below is a smal thing from our conversation , and u wil give me right. This so called admin is a scammer , read and see how they get items from players :)

Forgot my Usernames

Hey dear admin i'm sorry for being this stupid but can u plz help me get back my username ? My ingame name of the accounts ar 16bit (lvl 49 archer )and another account An0nym0us (Elementelist lvl 100+)

I wil be so happy if u can help me :(

KEANA

*Edit  *Delete Reply written February 02, 2016, 02:19:48 AM
And another problem .... I logged in to an account i know the login from.. My 120 scion is gone....(<=i did not tel my Scions name) How is this even possible ? pf

admin
Administrator

Staff member
Reply written February 02, 2016, 06:10:45 AM
Question1: *************** this is your user ID
Question2: your account had been logged by others and deleted it. :(

/\
[]
[] I did not even told my account login nor my ingame name , and he already knows wich account i mean ???? This is a scam by a Admin himself , this is a discrace for each gamer or admin or gm !!!! And the fun part is this is what he said after 20 + mails writing to him
[]
[]
[]
\/
admin
Administrator

Staff member
Reply written Today at 07:54:49 PM
Sorry we are trying best to understand you but failed. ><
It's your business to take good care of your account information (i have all diferent usernames thats why i almost forgot al of them and a dificult pasword no one would even geuss) and our responsibility to make sure the database is safe.
Take care!  <==== Take care , sarcastic fuck
Modify message
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
Know thy self ,
know thy enemy.
A thousand battles ,
a thousand victories.
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜
 _..RUTHLESS.._
⚜⚜⚜ ◆♛◆ ⚜⚜⚜