Poll

do you think it will be nice for the " next " event to put gift charisma ?

yes
101 (70.1%)
no
36 (25%)
idk
7 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: NEW event with included few charisma gift ?  (Read 8379 times)

Mortal Killer

• View Profile
Re: NEW event with included few charisma gift ?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 07:03:48 PM »
taht good

Thiseas

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2014, 02:57:59 AM »
last year for one day on st valentines day there was an event with bonus charisma!!
would be great to have it one more time, on that day i made 130k charisma on my knight!
+ will help reduse carving of courage prices..
==> GREEK HERO<==
Thiseas 120 lvl Knight
RoyalJustic3 Guild (webzen)

sorin

• you can kill "Adeon" but u can't win :) GF
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 06:59:24 AM »
they can do a box from what we can tack the CoC and other some . . .and then all will buy the CoC coz don't will have a big price i think when can drop easy . .. and then we don't have problem with Charistma :)
Adeon - 120 sorcer

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 07:30:47 AM »
this post have been created the :  January 28, 2014, 04:38:44 AM

i rly cant understind why ppl write again on it , cuz nothing will change i see there nice idea get a lot of time to be added in game .. ^^" lets wait the next years and see rofl ...  x) 

vote result : 84 voted YES
                     32 voted NO

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 08:12:47 AM by Melixx[SOZ] »

sorin

• you can kill "Adeon" but u can't win :) GF
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2014, 07:36:01 AM »
+1 Melix u are trusted they don't do nothing the do just what want and do tack in consideration we opinion what we need or what we want in game . .. they know just what they have to do to mack mony . . . .
Adeon - 120 sorcer

daragon12801

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2014, 08:07:02 PM »
its stupid you just have to farm them .. learn to play i can get 50K eazy ... with paying 0 gold
Main character
Floppy 4rd best knight !

Leader of Guild RUSH
One of all Leader of SonsOFZeuS

Proud member of SOZ

RIP Megamorph130

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2014, 02:44:15 AM »
ohai , after up my char lv 120 with around 25K charisma , i have get some much time for get time to get charisma point i thinking i will be able to get my all HH buff/skill but hmm NO xD
well now i need like 3-4 " COC" for get my all HH buff , well my sugestion is  :

why dont put for the next event a reward with charisma , cuz i think some players get prob with that
will be nice to have a nice event like that maybe an event for put player to start them cooking and alchemy for creat other item dunno but maybe Gm's can think about that x) c  u

I have been asking for a CHA event or talisman since i started,  i was told i should dupe CoC
like everyone else, so GL. But it would be nice since many of us don't glitch & dupe and don't want to do so.
'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

Wixler

• Honor is like Virginity, it Never comes back
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2014, 02:51:04 AM »
No dont put event your annoying with this use your head you can also have around 50k charisma with at any level your only stupid XD

dont need to be level 120 for have all of your charisme all of my char got 50-60K charisma before i go in hh just learn to play and stop cry about this

What a helpful comment! You my friend should be a "V" or at least a Moderator with your brilliant insight into the game and willingness to guide new players.  You will have new players flocking to the server in no time  ;D
'noob'

informal noun:

A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet

Melix[SoZ]

• [Hayyak-Allah]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2014, 07:49:14 AM »
yes totaly better atm to open box with med mana and firework ! GZ xD i hope u guys are happy about that event XD ...

#daragon tell who crying there ? so fcking annoying to see ppl said everytime stop " QQ " its just few idea dude , so dont flame for nothing lol ,

btw we all know how to get easy Cha , open ur account as second char go to BG get free charisma Without lvl up , who rly dont know that ? ! ... the thing about charisma was for all who dont have the abilitie to open a second char + for all who have up to fast with them main char , XD

well atm ye i think daragon it better to open fail box with med mana and firewrok ! ... ^^' enjoy this awesome event xD