Author Topic: What the hell is that? #2  (Read 3839 times)

zerkrage

• View Profile
Re: What the hell is that? #2
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 05:09:24 AM »
When it happens to be inside the throne even by mistake, just cancel the current stamp and get out of throne as soon as possible before re-stamping.

However if it's a 100% obvious stamp and nothing done to cancel, it's normal to get the temporary ban.

Madmage. It's a 7 day ban you will not day if you don't go ingame...
And joffrey stop commenting noob I want to overtake you in the post count ;)
Leader of SinisterS
~Kyoujin RIP
~Chronus
~Oceanus

Kyoujin Riperino 2015 :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygoYZ9lCuTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1LOPBU5O8

starforce11

• Homunculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 11:21:49 AM »
Oh i am sorry we didnt understood . .
So you're glitching this game in order to get smth from it  . and still cry after GM's catch in act and ban you . . ?

Damn faith in humanity . . " lost "
,Yunie,Yuna,Queenofhearts,Oceanus
Bishamon ( New Main )

Madmage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 10:40:09 PM »
Oh i am sorry we didnt understood . .
So you're glitching this game in order to get smth from it  . and still cry after GM's catch in act and ban you . . ?

Damn faith in humanity . . " lost "

Read all the posts before complaining... first I didn't know that it was bannable... On Webzen no one have been ban for that because its something ''normal'' in seige... the problem is that they keep banning ppl but they seem to don't work to remove this ''glitch'' with throne.

I stamped like 10 sec, no more, so tell me what have I gained to glitch the throne? nothing... so I did mean to use it to get the castle... I just did stamp like on webzen and got banned 1 week later for 7 days... If Webzen did allow that... why here is it bannable? You are not invincible inside the throne... you still easy to target (if the attckers aren't noobs). Its abit harder but still easy for experienced players... No one cryed on Webzen and here its like ''GoD! he is inside the throne we wont be able to kill him... he will get both castles and get admins rights because he is inside!'' wtf... pathetic rule ever! Fix it because everytime you ban someone its not their fault, many ppl don't even know, like me before that ban, that it was bannable... The admins should do their jobs.

They fixed ASAP the glitch on scion, the dupe gold, letters, etc... but what about ''throne glitch''?
Madmage (Mage Lv120)
Ovni (Summoner Lv120)
Deathlord5 (Knight Lv120 The first and only!)
********** (Slayer Lv120)
Ecoins (Knight Lv20 The dealer)

Madmage

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 10:18:48 AM »
The ban shouldn't be lifted now?
Madmage (Mage Lv120)
Ovni (Summoner Lv120)
Deathlord5 (Knight Lv120 The first and only!)
********** (Slayer Lv120)
Ecoins (Knight Lv20 The dealer)