Author Topic: Bit79 bugs (please read Admin)  (Read 1100 times)

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
Bit79 bugs (please read Admin)
« on: April 12, 2020, 12:50:49 AM »
Dear admin,

Since you are updating the game can we fix please some bugs/Economy stuff in the meantime also?

as many of you know i am not a huge fan of bit79 but sure if this is what the admin wants i am fine with it however i feel like some things have to change.

BUGS

1. You can go invisible inside with guild buff from outside. (known issue for years now mostly abused by the Chinese)
2. Detection scroll dont work inside bit79. (worked in bit49 idk if that helps you fix the problem)

Personal opnion what need to change.

Other then that i have some personal things id like to see changed but thats just my own opnion and not a bug or a must.

1. remove party buffs inside bit79
2. You can get Villian points in bit79 wich can make you skulled. (this shouldnt be happening...)
3. Maximum small recovery potion in bit79 (anything above that is kinda OP)
4. Block golden tickets on armors/uniques below lvl 80 (New uniques not included) (6 & 8 slot stuff in bit79 would be insane....)

i know at the moment point 4 doesnt feel like a big issue right now but wait 1-2 years and this will be a big problem... and then you cannot roll it back because you will upset alot of players....

Reason: 150 players can now spin lvl 79 gear. meaning they can go inside bit79 with lvl 150 gear..... this is unfair for new players and will ruin the experience for new players who will never get a chance to catch up.

(not even with a new player guild the V`s put together)

Its called back in time for a reason.... stay with old stats would benefit the new players the most & would stabilize ur economy for new players but maybe i am crazy....

Add: you are kinda already to late with this to block it entirely ....

5. Add some new items to the bit boxes its been the same loot for years now...
Maybe some reinforcement potions / 1-5 prayer stones (normal ones) or anything to help out new players.

i feel like for new players there is barely anything to farm to make money on.

And meanwhile in Eclipse 150 players earn 1b an hour....

CF gear farming for new players to make money= Useless due to the new stats on elite
Ashtal/Scion farming= Becoming less usefull since new ashtal/news scion drop from casket. + Infernum dropping old ones aswell.
Infernum increased lvl meaning its harder for new players to get geared for eclipse.
poison/lighting/ice = same as CF becoming less usefull.

So my question is as a new player what can you farm to make money except proof of winners & bit79 ?

(for proof you need a good pc to make a bit of money.)
(for bit79 it will become impossible to enter when 150 players use their gear inside with 8 slots)

Yes you can farm exc barom etc but you need toa minus & ToH wich means you have to pay money.

This game is getting very hard for new players is my point and for a mmorpg thats always a bad thing.

less new players= game dead eventually....

Other then this i feel like bit79 is to small of a area since the new update where you can pull 35 monsters.

Perhaps making bit79 use the map from 49 is a option. ofcourse this takes time i understand that.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:37:25 AM by stenboy13 »
https://youtu.be/pWbyl3mbbCI

Xmas Event video 2018/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne9fEYUnJIU

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s

1. Comeget
2. Asuri
3. Asuri Defend

d3pr3ssion

• View Profile
Re: Bit79 bugs (please read Admin)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 02:27:31 PM »
Thanks for this thread. I can just say that i can confirm 100% every single point that you mentioned here.
I had to stard from zero since my Acc has been banned for no reason. So i did.
I thought i could make some money in BiT but actually i was able to farm only about 2h in total in more then 3 days. I tried every time and its basically the same scene in Bit aswell in Battle Square.
PPL with OP elite gear are basically unkillable, they dont even use the spot for farming, they just PKing ppl or botting there with a easy trick. They go in with 2 ppl, one is at the entrance and killing all ppl and one is botting at the spot, so no one can detect them. This server is basically infected by botting CHN players everywhere. And since you removed the old Bit where u had atleast more spots, now the Bit 79 is actually unplayable.
Me and my friend left this server yesterday, because this server sadly is not playable. Economy is not working aswell. Only Gypsies everywhere who try to buy your stuff for much lower price ( which is basically a art of scamming against new player).
Really had a good time on this server but its too much to endure...
the only way for me to get money was gambling with fortune....me and my friend lost about more then 30b gold (as new player) to have nothing at the end ... so this server is just full of chinese/gypsies who are scamming / botting and being toxic all the time ...
DEAD SERVER FOR REAL bb

Zerkpowa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 02:47:33 PM »
still crying about bit asuri?

Hydros

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 03:47:43 PM »
This guy made a business for life from bit49 botting there 24/7 after closing it (mostly because him and other botters they closed it) he cry for months to bring it back. Now he switch to bit79 and cry again because he can't conquer with better  organised nolife farmers.
Just close this bit for ever. It will solve problem, because noone goes there except botters.

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 02:16:21 AM »
This guy made a business for life from bit49 botting there 24/7 after closing it (mostly because him and other botters they closed it) he cry for months to bring it back. Now he switch to bit79 and cry again because he can't conquer with better  organised nolife farmers.
Just close this bit for ever. It will solve problem, because noone goes there except botters.

ur actually wrong & wrong and wrong and correct about making a business for life  around 1,8 trillion a year but since u know so much about me you probably already knew this.
but whatever u wanna believe mate. XD i am still farming alot in bit79 alot but not under the same name as 49 thats true. But since u hide behind some name of forum & not tell ur ingame name i have no idea who i am speaking to. so i guess il ignore this comment since its not relevant or contributing anything in this topic.

and no i never botted in bit49. ur one of those cry babys when they see a macro they already shout botting before you even have talked to the player to ask if he is there.

Feel free to verify this by the admin/V in the game wich checked me many Times in bit49

But if u have a video to proof otherwise ur free to share it here so everybody can see it. (i am not afraid of ur proofless accusations.) & else just shut ur mouth.

+ where did i say i am crying to bring bit49 in this topic?  all i am saying there are some things a bit fked up in bit79 that needs fixing in my opnion.

And yes we could use the map from bit49 for fixing bit79 to make more spots. but the mobs & characters will still be lvl 79 so thats not bringing back bit49. but i guess you cannot read?

But by the looks of ur negative karma on ur forum account i know i dont need to take you serious
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 03:08:33 AM by stenboy13 »

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s

1. Comeget
2. Asuri
3. Asuri Defend

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 02:17:53 AM »

i guess you didnt see the big letter "FINE' in my post?

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s

1. Comeget
2. Asuri
3. Asuri Defend

SofieNoArms

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 02:20:12 AM »
hey im a new player but played in webzen . i do not know what bit79 is ?
anyone got a thread link that explain it

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 02:30:53 AM »
hey im a new player but played in webzen . i do not know what bit79 is ?
anyone got a thread link that explain it

You can enter Bit79 by talking to the Red Dragon in any starter town. you need to be between lvl 50-79 to enter.

- cannot use glo/intel/brilliant/exc & infernum/Latria uniques inside.  (0/3 normal unique= Allowed)
-There is low/no exp inside
- You drop event boxes wich contain the following items.
- Cannot use CF /poison/lightning/ice gear/ BG gear inside.
- Unique/elite gear & other non realm gear you can use inside.

500mp potions
100% hp potions
Ashtals (old ones)
Scions (old ones)
Gracia & other nectars

10% on/off wings
15% on/off wings

Every element cloak on/off (fire,magic,water etc)  also Dimensional
Pet reinforcements
1-3 Fortune manuals

If i am right thats all items inside.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 02:32:57 AM by stenboy13 »

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s

1. Comeget
2. Asuri
3. Asuri Defend

Zerkpowa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 05:04:03 AM »

i guess you didnt see the big letter "FINE' in my post?

Too much to read

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 05:56:43 AM »
BOT 4 LIFE  :o 8) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF91mQaqcLU

(Noizy) Justac Christmas Event Video

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 01:54:56 PM »

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s

1. Comeget
2. Asuri
3. Asuri Defend

Webzenized

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 03:10:20 PM »
Hi,I am the legend and best past player of bit79.those who played years ago remember....

Level79 QQ DOGS