Author Topic: Report A Scammer (Official Thread)  (Read 3603 times)

King Oaksey

• Normal volunteer
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
    • Rasta Gaming - Professional E-Sport Organisation
Report A Scammer (Official Thread)
« on: April 30, 2019, 06:31:46 PM »
A lot of players have mentioned to me on the discord and on the forums regarding the ongoing scamming situation. Although we (The Justac Team) do not condone RWT we obviously cannot stop people wanting to buy and sell in game items. I will say that doing so is at your own risk, however in an attempt to try and limit / reduce the amount of scams within the community we will be cracking down on scammers moving forward. I urge you all if you do plan on trading items to either trade someone you know / trust or find a trusted community member to middleman if its suitable. I would also suggest either recording all correspondence / trades either as a video or with screenshots, so in the event something goes wrong there is proof of this. We will not refund any items / money as again we do not condone RWT however if sufficient proof is presented we will ensure the person scamming is dealt with.

Failure to follow the below format may result in your report not being dealt with, we want to make all reports easy to record and evaluate.

Please use the below format when reporting a scammer

Your Character Name -
Character Name (Scammer) -
Forum Name (Scammer) -
Please provide a brief description of what happened -
Please provide sufficient proof to back up your claim (Screenshots / Videos) -

Current List Of Known Scammers

Vile / Kant

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:56:08 AM by King Oaksey »

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Beastmode - Lvl 120 Berserker
Oaksey - Lvl 120 Elementalist
Chocolateface - Lvl 111 Archer
Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

Nuty

• View Profile
Re: Report A Scammer (Official Thread)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 10:24:55 AM »
As i heard

You banned vile and all the relevants account due his IP?

But his forum account is still up..

Kant

http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=27902.0

The One And Only Nuty Infernum PvP Video !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYSQ2rJVRs

Sorcc

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 10:41:22 AM »
As i heard

Kant

People are still trying to buy from him because they don't know who he is. Please, don't delete his data again and add him in the scammer list.

King Oaksey

• Normal volunteer
  • King Oaksey
    • View Profile
    • Rasta Gaming - Professional E-Sport Organisation
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 10:55:25 AM »
As i heard

Kant

His forum account is there but disabled, he has no ability to post or play the game at this moment in time.

~King Oaksey~

Awesome™ 

Beastmode - Lvl 120 Berserker
Oaksey - Lvl 120 Elementalist
Chocolateface - Lvl 111 Archer
Oakzey - Lvl 111 Ranger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »
Your Character Name - Sorcor
Character Name (Scammer) - Hakudosh1,Seshomaru, he w/ me also from Presidente
Forum Name (Scammer) - Restrain
Please provide a brief description of what happened -
he tried to scamm me by telling he send PP payment then he sent photoshoped screens that he paid, he didn't hesitate make another fake screen in voulunteer MM presence
Please provide sufficient proof to back up your claim (Screenshots / Videos) - volunteer Amoswar know details and saw the proofs
I can give in pm links with his poor edited PP screens which he sent me and to MM

I wouldn't care because I got my money after he scared ban, but scammer will remain scammer  so people may expect a problem in future with this guy.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 08:23:24 PM by 1234506672 »

Restrain

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 10:55:19 PM »
At no time did I steal the things I received from you immediately, I gave them to eijun and the next day, when he connected, he received his payment with MM BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I FALGUÉ WITH GOLD AND WAS FOR A MAN OF NAME TAOBAO, WHICH ME ALL THEY KNOW ME GAVALA, YAZED, SULIN, NOIZY, UP TO THE SAME PROTEOUS OF WHO BUY HAYY ROYAL WITH GOLD NO E HAVE PROBLEMS SO THAT YOU ARE NOT TOXIC

Restrain

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 10:58:17 PM »
I BUY YOU UP TO 30B GOLD when I post what happened in the forum PayPal payments yourself you told me to remove that I sent it private because? Are you upset because I told you a lot of real things? two days later you come to make this toxic publication

Restrain

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 11:02:37 PM »
I handed him 10b cagaos + reaper emplya eijun cres would gain something with that, insignificant, I had problems, and I lost, gold, but here I am giving the face and if someone has helped me a lot is eijun and I fully trust the eijun told me next time talk to me and I will help you and that I asked for help but I would never stop playing this for an idiot reaper emply not worth it

Restrain

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 11:09:14 PM »
I asked him if he wanted me to pay him, he said he was fine, he accepted that, if he did not doubt it, maybe he would do strange things to get gold in this game because he told me not to publish the 30b purchase. It's not my problem, just live your life and do not be toxic I already bought you more than 4 times and without complaints as well as I also recorded the exchanges, eijun same suggested me and that I should use MM so that I do not pass what happened with taoba0 that I do not know who the hell is

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 03:49:22 AM »
You are lost in your lies. I was waitind 1 day for proofs about this chinese scammer and you sent nothing. Only poor excuses and lies. You were catched on scamm try, it doesn't matter what reason or excuses. You are scammer.
To GM/Administrator, this thread is only for reports, right? Not for discussion. Please remove posts except reports.

Restrain

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 07:46:46 AM »
They are not excuses. I informed the administrator, it was called taoba0 and I gave information to EIJUN and the administrator does not provide assistance because it is not used. MM IS ADMINISTRATOR FOR I HAVE TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT

Restrain

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 07:52:04 AM »
has received 4 times money from my paypal account  and until now you talk and talk but you keep receiving because you sell a lot of gold

Restrain

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
I buy proteous, a real hestia and a cane + 1 cannon per 100b of gold. Ask if you miss kulky1 23b gold to jeii in the forum, to knight of forum 2 eidolons + reaper 10% gold, to you 30b gold to a Undulla from Germany. I sold my hestia dim7 phoenix + gold for 125 eu paypal yesterday and I paid first ask if it was affected  a nashkiller yesterday i buy 50 ashtalls 3 pack scions 99+ 250 infernum orbs 50 ashtalls  He sold me because he plays alcadia ask I paid in cc from alcadia ask If you have a problem everyone knows me and every time I make a trade I always say it's me https://ibb.co/b346rkw cheking Do you think I'm going to leave my friendships and stop playing for a reaper emply that pays you? Do you think I'm going to leave my friendships and stop playing for a reaper emply that pays you? just stop being toxic

knight199

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2019, 08:17:29 AM »
I don't understand why you attack Sorcor if he prooved that you tried to scamm him.
I don't understand why if you reported Taoba0 you tried to scamm other player in revenge.
BTW noone is interested here with who and what you buy or sell. Your trade partners may not wish you describe all their trades in public thread without permission.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:19:33 AM by knight199 »

knight199

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2019, 08:27:26 AM »
I'm not Sorcor dude :)