Author Topic: is it worth to come back or still empty server as always?  (Read 646 times)

OldAwes

• View Profile
Re: is it worth to come back or still empty server as always?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 12:23:19 AM »
what is WOC?

WOC is new archlord server www.woc-al.com

Stop fking spamming this motherfkers paragon server that he can steal your money even your paypal acc , it seems like you guys forgot how many shits he did on justac  and how many attacks and how much all of us got hurt from him and he's tools

Yes this is reason why si WOC server anytime full meanwhile justac empty. U cant compare unsecured al server with paypal company XD.

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 12:34:54 AM »
what is WOC?

WOC is new archlord server www.woc-al.com

Stop fking spamming this motherfkers paragon server that he can steal your money even your paypal acc , it seems like you guys forgot how many shits he did on justac  and how many attacks and how much all of us got hurt from him and he's tools

Yes this is reason why si WOC server anytime full meanwhile justac empty. U cant compare unsecured al server with paypal company XD.

Is full bcs is something new thats all lets see what all of you will say in 1 month when he rape all your paypal accounts and close server, the only thing what i hope is no one of will sell your items just to play there, bcs when will be closed you'll be empty on justac also bcs you had to sell all your items here to play there im rly disappointed with the all people who was playing justac and left bcs of that new shit server of a shity known hacker/ programer that he can do and he also did attacked for so long time justac bcs he needed food

OldAwes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 12:42:01 AM »
Funny thing is if WOC will once for any reason closed then everybody will get back to alcadia, not to justac.

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 02:25:10 AM »
Funny thing is if WOC will once for any reason closed then everybody will get back to alcadia, not to justac.

for 1 more time please dont spamm in this forum other servers of archlord , and i dont think so , all are going to be back on justac , and you will see , we both will be here for that day.

OldAwes

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 03:02:03 AM »
When Alcadia came out all moved from justac to alcadia, now when WOC came all moved from alcadia to WOC. So when WOC will someday close all will move back to alcadia and after to justac. Step by step no1 will move 2 step back at once.

starforce11

• Homunculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 05:52:38 AM »

for 1 more time please dont spamm in this forum other servers of archlord , and i dont think so , all are going to be back on justac , and you will see , we both will be here for that day.

Yes you talk shit about that server but you play there . I also noticed you're selling your items.
Talking shit about a server where u already play and probably pay too .
I am neutral when talking about servers , i enjoyed all of them,but please just stop it and stop fooling yourself.
,Yunie,Yuna,Queenofhearts,Oceanus
Bishamon ( New Main )

Sayonara

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 11:30:24 AM »

Yes you talk shit about that server but you play there . I also noticed you're selling your items.
I am neutral when talking about servers , i enjoyed all of them,but please just stop it and stop fooling yourself.

It's avel you are talking to, don't try to come up with logical explainations, he won't get them anyways.

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2019, 01:16:57 PM »
yes . me stupid no brain , sorry , report me  :'(

Sayonara

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »
yes . me stupid no brain , sorry , report me  :'(

Alone your reaction is the proof of your ignorance, i did not call u stupid in any way.
And as usual you won't answer like any mature would, instead you decide to do your usual childsplay and answer as if you are 12 years old. Pathetic...

starforce11

• Homunculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2019, 01:01:51 AM »

It's avel you are talking to, don't try to come up with logical explainations, he won't get them anyways.
He's a fucking idiot anyway. Enjoy selling your shit items for 10e each after u payed hundreds  Mister Avel:).
,Yunie,Yuna,Queenofhearts,Oceanus
Bishamon ( New Main )