Author Topic: wtbtokens  (Read 312 times)

pegri

• View Profile
wtbtokens
« on: March 30, 2019, 01:58:45 PM »
I have 4 days without light man 4 days  nno understand no internet in all the states of Venezuela it is at national level you do not understand that without light it does not work neither the television neither the internet nor the telephones do not understand that? or you are from the pentagon

pegri

• View Profile
Re: wtbtokens
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 02:19:16 PM »
Well you're making fun of the poverty of my country and that makes you look like a miserable Thanks to my gods, people are receiving humanitarian aid in my country. and I do not need to steal gold to buy medicines that I donate in this miserable game because I can

pegri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 02:25:10 PM »
Do not even think about it because you argue with yourself and your thinking becomes a better moment, as well as in these miles of blessings for your country and for you to have a good life I wish the best of the world for your country and many blessings

pegri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 04:32:13 PM »
with all respect but flekica public that day after what happened liar  Do you want to hurt yourself because I belong to game over frustrated

pegri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 10:35:10 PM »
 poor liar he made public what happened the next day because he did not know if something had happened during the trade https://ibb.co/Bn6LdqJ