Author Topic: 5vs5 Event  (Read 996 times)

Destro

• View Profile
Re: 5vs5 Event
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 09:37:40 AM »
I appreciate the effort you put into creating the event. But the reason people don't like you is completely unrelated to the event. It's because of your behaviour. You kept insulting them for months (maybe even longer, havn't played on Justac that long).
Destro | Destra | Comrade | Hawx | Riza | Ryuza

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 10:00:34 AM »
I appreciate the effort you put into creating the event. But the reason people don't like you is completely unrelated to the event. It's because of your behaviour. You kept insulting them for months (maybe even longer, havn't played on Justac that long).

yeah i insult them without they insult me or do nothing on me right? im crazy right? is big story that my friend... let it be as it is.. :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:05:59 AM by dcc30 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF91mQaqcLU

(Noizy) Justac Christmas Event Video

Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 12:22:12 PM »

yeah i insult them without they insult me or do nothing on me right? im crazy right? is big story that my friend... let it be as it is.. :)

Well I can't remember insulting you, yet you wished my family cancer and told me you'd fuck some of my family members several times..
Destro | Destra | Comrade | Hawx | Riza | Ryuza

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2019, 01:13:25 PM »
Pure RM domination

Not hard when 3 LR members are willing to enter the event.... courrpted avel !!

The LR team didnt want to participate because of their egoism , or they are very proud of their selfs to enter my event , maybe also they dont give a single fck about justac server and they dont care even if this server die , or maybe they are really so rich and they dont need bilions of gold , im talking for people who didnt participate of LR & Union
The Difference Betwen Thoose LR & Union and me is .

I Organised by my self a short 5v5 event , and a 1v1 event
I Payed From My Own Ecoins The Winner Team Of 5v5 Event
I Payed From my Own Gold The Winner Best Of Each Class The Amount Of 1b Gold Each Winner
I Tryed For Long Time To Support This Game And Inform Exohas/Admin if any problem or something is going wrong in game with a personal mesage.

In the end , some ppl still saying  , we dont like avel , avel is shit , and blablabla....

Well for those people i can say only , gtfo.

Thanks All Participants who fighted in the 5v5 & 1v1 best of each class event !!!!

You're still fucking shit.

Did you really expect spending some money would make us ignore all the fucking shit you said or did in the past?

No. You're still an absolute asshole, and this is not a buy & go where you can buy respect or friendship.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 01:28:50 PM »
avel insulted me and my family too but i still went to his event for the fun we only have in server...

The First & Last Video OF Justac from Nuty !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYSQ2rJVRs

Im not playing Justac anymore!

D0gm4

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2019, 12:57:32 AM »
Pure RM domination

Not hard when 3 LR members are willing to enter the event.... courrpted avel !!

The LR team didnt want to participate because of their egoism , or they are very proud of their selfs to enter my event , maybe also they dont give a single fck about justac server and they dont care even if this server die , or maybe they are really so rich and they dont need bilions of gold , im talking for people who didnt participate of LR & Union
The Difference Betwen Thoose LR & Union and me is .

I Organised by my self a short 5v5 event , and a 1v1 event
I Payed From My Own Ecoins The Winner Team Of 5v5 Event
I Payed From my Own Gold The Winner Best Of Each Class The Amount Of 1b Gold Each Winner
I Tryed For Long Time To Support This Game And Inform Exohas/Admin if any problem or something is going wrong in game with a personal mesage.

In the end , some ppl still saying  , we dont like avel , avel is shit , and blablabla....

Well for those people i can say only , gtfo.

Thanks All Participants who fighted in the 5v5 & 1v1 best of each class event !!!!

First of all, i did not avoid your Event.... i had just more important things to do on my buissnes.
In global i can say, its/was a nice idea to do this.
Honestly, normaly it should not be the buissness of anyone from us to do those Kind of stuff.
It is (should be) Admins Job.

cant help me, maybe its just me, but i only read here... QQ me innocent .. QQ ppl was bad to me QQ they stand on wrong place QQ they shot me out infernum QQ they stand on the itemtrader so i cant click QQ >>>> so i Insult them  QQ

created by 2hands1brain

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2019, 07:21:33 AM »
cant help me, maybe its just me, but i only read here... QQ me innocent .. QQ ppl was bad to me QQ they stand on wrong place QQ they shot me out infernum QQ they stand on the itemtrader so i cant click QQ >>>> so i Insult them  QQ

QQ we thought we were all the best but xVALIANTx is winning all best titles so let's report them to get half of the server banned for no reason and with no proof because we are all lame ass losers QQ
QQ The union I built myself got the only event that GMs did with players in 3 years cancelled halfway through QQ
QQ I'm Dogma I act like a wise and nice guy on forum but like an old cunt in game, I'm so fake QQ
QQ one of my members is a VL, voluntary giving wrong infos to the ennemy side to get an advantage but that's okay QQ
QQ, my selfish ass and desire for total domination of the server by bringing 20 guild members every time to fight 2 ennemies made all ennemies leave and destroyed Justac server, but it's okay I'm d0gma QQ
QQ I complain about insults on forum but when my members use racial insults I totally ignore it QQ
QQ, I take this game so seriously and have such an authority problem that I give 1 minute ban to people who say bad words on TS and only allow 1/2 members to talk during fights, making it boring for everyone QQ
QQ let me cry about Avel's behaviour when my actions and the union of losers I created killed this server QQ
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:02:58 AM by Lucas »