Author Topic: Players with bad statements  (Read 574 times)

Deluxee

• View Profile
Players with bad statements
« on: December 30, 2018, 02:41:40 PM »
Hello admin,

As it happens more often that this player verbally against family with child or other German players called Rasisst I would like to submit in the name of some players a direct complaint that you please take into consideration.

In other games even ip bans will be distributed in this case.

I therefore ask for a direct and quick response from the GM on this post.

Many Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/VXDx0UJ
Ersguterjuri      ~ lvl 120 Mage
Sneedlewoodz  ~ lvl 120 Ranger
Stahlstadtjunge~ lvl 120 Zerk

dcc30

• View Profile
Re: Players with bad statements
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »
i just said the truth , you by your self was crying last time on me for your fking real life that you have a kids in hospital and u had to stop this game for a bit of time , and you are just back in game  , the only think what i told you is to go care for your kids on hospital nothing more , now if u are hater and you are trying to ban me because im saying the truth in your face from your own words thats your personal problem , btw the one who really need to get baned here is you because u are a scammer and a glicher of mount who abusing and crashing people in game and insulting in germany language all the time , need proofs for what im saying??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veYu_-crb1Q&t=8s

u ask for it , enjoy the karma mr.hater

Deluxee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 02:58:49 PM »
i just said the truth , you by your self was crying last time on me for your fking real life that you have a kids in hospital and u had to stop this game for a bit of time , and you are just back in game  , the only think what i told you is to go care for your kids on hospital nothing more , now if u are hater and you are trying to ban me because im saying the truth in your face from your own words thats your personal problem , btw the one who really need to get baned here is you because u are a scammer and a glicher of mount who abusing and crashing people in game and insulting in germany language all the time , need proofs for what im saying??

Firstly, I have only one child :) 2nd, it was never in the hospital 3t you will be canceled and eventually it will be punished :) and your picture because it was about Buchenwald and nothing negatvies.

You've already overcharged families or their children. So I hope that you finally get your just punishment.

Only your pillar is shouting every day and it annoys you.

Deluxee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 02:59:33 PM »

Firstly, I have only one child :) 2nd, it was never in the hospital 3t you will be canceled and eventually it will be punished :) and your picture because it was about Buchenwald and nothing negatvies.

You've already overcharged families or their children. So I hope that you finally get your just punishment.

And Gratz the Picture is 6 Months old :) so no Karma

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 03:01:47 PM »

And Gratz the Picture is 6 Months old :) so no Karma

keep liying , no1 is stupid believing you , you cryed almost for your kid , and now you are refusing it like u didnt , why u are not actiualy in TheJustOnes or LostRelics , Bcs you are a abuser and glicher , grow up little kid..... no1 take seriusly what shit are you doing or at least trying to do !!!! gl

Deluxee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 03:03:30 PM »
If anyone have More Screenshots for Notzy Avel other players from this kid post it !
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:11:21 PM by Deluxee »

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 09:36:27 PM »
Deluxee I've seen you say many racist insults before too, towards muslims etc
Don't be hypocrite & grow up, you're fucking 30 years old man

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 06:23:00 AM »
Deluxee I've seen you say many racist insults before too, towards muslims etc
Don't be hypocrite & grow up, you're fucking 30 years old man

You are 22 hora and you leave us omg ...

The First & Last Video OF Justac from Nuty !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYSQ2rJVRs

Im not playing Justac anymore!

Lapa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 02:09:07 PM »
I agree ANY insults, any bad behaviour in game, it's a game, just a jokes, don't mind if someone insulted you. It's absolutely fcking wrong if u can be banned for insult in GAME wtf? I hate those pussys that report for insult. I agree any insults about family, child, cancer on them, wishing death. Because the guy who gets insult completely deserves it, cause he driving someone insane. And the only thing that can do a guy who insults is insult, maximum angry insults. Because he have so much hate on another

Lapa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »
and fck author, u r retarded noob, and u deserves all insults from Avel or anyone else, about family, child, cancers. U r the most toxic piece of shit on this server. I remember u and some another ranger long time ago, trying to pk and think u r gods, but u can't do a shit, can't kill only messing around like a dirt on the ground

Lapa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 02:15:45 PM »
ahh ye right one ,more piece of sh1t ranger is windelpupser with a sense of self importance over 9000. but still just a bastard

Deluxee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 11:38:33 PM »
Why so angry this game is no real Life :)

Lapa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 02:23:23 AM »
yes that's a game, not a real life. I don't wanna get angry anymore or spend my nervous on enemies, that drives me crazy expecting my insult. i just will act as they are not exist, and will not pay my attention to them. No matter what he did, cause he did it in fcking game. And between. If someone did something to another in game. And another insulted on him, don't pay ANY attention to this, cause it's a joke. Even even he said about cancer, about family, child, or that he gonna harm them, He's not going to harm them, cause it was joke