Author Topic: dead server  (Read 950 times)

Maokai

• View Profile
Re: dead server
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2018, 06:54:56 PM »
Have fun playing on alshitdia where people have items with edited stats because they are friends of the admins.
There is no such things as "people who have items with edited stats" lmao.

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2018, 08:33:23 PM »
Whydoes the people from Alcadia QQ & ask justac players to join alcadia if its so much fun there? i dont see Justac players on Alcadia server asking for people to go to justac.

i bet 99% of these alcadia QQers are part of a group wich their friends are highly affected by the banhammer wave & they join the hate justac motivation & tell justac players to delete the game & their forum acc while they dont delete their own forum acc because they still secretly missing justac but bcz 99% of their friends are banned they cannot admit they are missing justac bcz else they are not cool in the group they are in. lol grow up & buy 10 eu worth of ec buy some basic hh90 gear & start farming again.

If alcadia really is alot of fun u wouldnt waste ur time to watch the justac forum.

Let everybody choose for themselfs & stop cry on other server` s forums

but yes maybe we have less fights in justac but maybe thats bcz more people in justac actually farm for their items & not just buy everything for cc or trade their justac items for alcadia items. & maybe bcz justac is already 6 years old ppl fight less these days. but yea gogo qq little kiddo` s

U all look like kiddo` s bcz they do this in schools also somebody doesnt like somebody & the rest follows bloody sheeps u are...

Also i am curious what if justac players put on alcadia forum join justac guys! pretty sure that admin will remove the topic bcz he probably dont like freedom of speech so yea admin of justac is in ur eyes really bad but he atleast let u guys have a opnion & dont delete it so go join ur .... admin on alcadia.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:58:33 PM by stenboy13 »
Xmas Event video 2018/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne9fEYUnJIU

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s
1st. Comeget (Archlord2)
2nd. Asuri 24-2-2018
3th. Asuri Defend Succesfull 24-3-2018

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 09:07:41 PM »
Whydoes the people from Alcadia QQ & ask justac players to join alcadia if its so much fun there? i dont see Justac players on Alcadia server asking for people to go to justac.

i bet 99% of these alcadia QQers are part of a group wich their friends are highly affected by the banhammer wave & they join the hate justac motivation & tell justac players to delete the game & their forum acc while they dont delete their own forum acc because they still secretly missing justac but bcz 99% of their friends are banned they cannot admit they are missing justac bcz else they are not cool in the group they are in. lol grow up & buy 10 eu worth of ec buy some basic hh90 gear & start farming again.

If alcadia really is alot of fun u wouldnt waste ur time to watch the justac forum.

but yes maybe we have less fights in justac but maybe thats bcz more people in justac actually farm for their items & not just buy everything for cc or trade their justac items for alcadia items. & maybe bcz justac is already 6 years old ppl fight less these days. but yea gogo qq little kiddo` s

U all look like kiddo` s bcz they do this in schools also somebody doesnt like somebody & the rest follows bloody sheeps u are...

Also i am curious what if justac players put on alcadia forum join justac guys! pretty sure that admin will remove the topic bcz he probably dont like freedom of speech so yea admin of justac is in ur eyes really bad but he atleast let u guys have a opnion & dont delete it so go join ur .... admin on alcadia.

well i can confirm u that Asuri , i was like more then 1 year ago in ALCADIA just to spam for JUSTAC and making permantly soe like (www,justac.net) go all join new update is ready . . . and thinks like that  , you know what happend ??? didnt even be 24hours i get automaticly baned on 54 accounts , bcs i re-create again and again to spamm for justac , like alcadia fckers is doing now on justac for alcadia....FUCK ALCADIA , #JUSTAC4EVER !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF91mQaqcLU

(Noizy) Justac Christmas Event Video

☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Noizy 120 Knight ☝( ◠‿◠ )☝ - Currently Playing
☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Dion  120 Knight  ☝( ◠‿◠ )☝ - Stamp Char

Sayonara

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 11:59:39 AM »

well i can confirm u that Asuri , i was like more then 1 year ago in ALCADIA just to spam for JUSTAC and making permantly soe like (www,justac.net) go all join new update is ready . . . and thinks like that  , you know what happend ??? didnt even be 24hours i get automaticly baned on 54 accounts , bcs i re-create again and again to spamm for justac , like alcadia fckers is doing now on justac for alcadia....FUCK ALCADIA , #JUSTAC4EVER !!!

You know why you got banned because of your own actions, wait i help you see what those actions are: spamm, vulgar language, the unability to accept your own faults and after the crying in chat like a bitch-baby and last but not least your attitude towards anyone and anything. Like i did not expect that you would delete chars of someone you called ally or even friend. That should show you what kind of "human" you are. Any server would kick you for such behavior.

You can actual be happy that justac admin give zero fuck about chat and forum or you would be banned here too!

And towards stenboy13: do not confuse forum/server rules with freedom of speech. If you had your own server you would prbably not be happy to have someone like that retard above me, spamming the serverchat with his bullshit either. You would bann him! Here just nobody care about anything. And no, i am neither promoting alcadia nor have i ever played/will play alcadia.

stenboy13

• King Asuri
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 02:27:32 PM »
i agree as admin i wouldnt want it either ppl promote other games wich makes it even more sad that these kiddo` s keep spamming their shit server.
Xmas Event video 2018/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne9fEYUnJIU

Zoeka1/2

Archlord Title`s
1st. Comeget (Archlord2)
2nd. Asuri 24-2-2018
3th. Asuri Defend Succesfull 24-3-2018