Author Topic: Gratz Avel for title  (Read 551 times)

D0gm4

• View Profile
Gratz Avel for title
« on: November 24, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »

Hodor

• View Profile
Re: Gratz Avel for title
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »
Poor guy is even begging to dogma for castles lmao.

I remember this beggars behaviour from somewhere..

Oh yea..

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:34:34 PM by Hodor »

mrxxx13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 03:36:19 PM »
Banned archlord? hm didnt see that yet but i think it will be

D0gm4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 03:42:37 PM »

wont Show more.
wont Show where he insulted his own guys and where he informed me to trap me, bcs he got ppl to Switch over to him by telling rumors and make fake Screens on his (own Server) ^^

well at least we had some fun, and on one Hand i would say he deserve it, like eijun in the past. but sorry, i dont have any honor for Avel. :)

Greets

S0rc4life

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 03:46:10 PM »
 8)
Proud Member of TheJustOnes
S0rc4life Sorc LvL 120
Polackenluemmel 120 Archer
Hunnyb4by 49 Mage Bit Farmer
C0mplex 120 Zerk
Bailee 120 Mage
Shaylee 120 Swash
Xde4thr1derx 120 Summoner
Bl4ckkn1ght  120 Knight
*Xd4rkdevilx 120 Ranger*

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 03:54:59 PM »
First of all, you can’t buy paragon tools & share it with others.

Second

Avel is too epic for justac

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 04:21:01 PM »
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:54:51 AM by dcc30 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF91mQaqcLU

(Noizy) Justac Christmas Event Video

OneGuyUnknown.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »
Typical archlord behavior, kids running around being toxic as fuck :D
Why is this guy not banned yet? rather ban innocent people for false accusations.

Heads up admin, you're doing great work so far! (kys)

Lucas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 04:56:53 PM »
Aw Avel is Archlord, let's try to ban him with old screenshots.

Always resorting to trying to ban people when your side loses fights I see, just like with Best Of Each class event. What a desesperate union :'(

Good job Avel, LostRelics failed to keep the promise they made that you'd never be Archlord.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:58:45 PM by Lucas »

Vorsakend

• Nihil Sine Deo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 05:20:24 PM »

Always resorting to trying to ban people when your side loses fights I see, just like with Best Of Each class event. What a desesperate union :'(

Good job Avel, LostRelics failed to keep the promise they made that you'd never be Archlord.
he did became by paying all ppl which joined him and crash LR ppl.from what i heard.
Anyway are videos and if this is true, he was abusing a glitch to own a privilege and the ban will come. If chars logged to crash ppl belong to same ips as aVel chars were logged will be consequences.
Until than, cya in 1 month :)

BOSCH ^_^
                            Bloodalex
                            Baxeca
                            Halfpast
                            S4sha
 Chars sold: Vorsy/Flucky/Skarloc/

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 05:32:10 PM »

he did became by paying all ppl which joined him and crash LR ppl.from what i heard.
Anyway are videos and if this is true, he was abusing a glitch to own a privilege and the ban will come. If chars logged to crash ppl belong to same ips as aVel chars were logged will be consequences.

WHAT??? LOL , WTF U SAYING , hahahahahaahaa

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 06:15:29 PM »

So when it's our side abusing a bug, we get ban ? When its your side (who started it) to prevent us from going for balor kill or even crash us in middle of siege (my side and SWADRON side)... nothing has been done ?

There was no one crashing anyone, for the glitch to work he would need to have a char in ARES to spam mount up/down...

Also Avel cannot log more then 2 account without lagging like hell... you think he would use something that can make his own account crash while he's stamping ?

Our Side won fair and square, Avel deserved this title, and he worked alot for it... You have alot of braindead players in your side who can easily compete with Avel like Deluxxe (the guy who started to use the mount glitch) and Sorc4life, accusing everyone of anything and trashtalking...

Im sorry, but your awnser is complete garbage and you stepping out for your side and not for the other shouldnt be the way a V act... You already used your power to make Deadlybosno banned after the 4th attempt to convince admin... You should realise the consequences of your actions to the game

Last if Avel or any of us were using this glitch during the fight, that wouldnt prevent our own side from crashing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veYu_-crb1Q
Here is to show you a bit of your own medecine... YOUR SIDE AND YOUR GUY started doing so... Javelin then started doing it in south gate to show how annoying and stupid its... Then the very same person (Deluxee and Mamabee) who were doing the glitch reported him and trashtalked him non-stop for doing the same thing to them...

When I whispered D0gm4 about it, after a couple of time and proof, he made sure that none of his guys would us it, but they are just making new character to use the same glitch...

Int today Archlord battle, there was never a major change in members in ARES guild, they stayed whole hour of fight around the same number... Crash during the fight are common things and it happened to many of us during to fight too...

Dont directly accuse someone you dont like just because your stupid guys says its true... they would be retarded enough to make themself crash to put the blame on someone else...

Im sorry to disagree, but VL won fairly and strongly this title !

GG to Dion aka Avel from all of us
Leader of RetardMafia
Deathlord2 now Deatheijun2
Selmya - ranger
many other char

(FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFzofMJGpE&t=1s

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »
When LostRelic dont get what they want they be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5zcPcC_N6M

(Ps put  sounds on and listen)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:36:13 PM by Shankbaba »
Shankbaba (zerk) (Royal maybe banned)
Sorcnan (Sorc) "Royal Banned"
Suez (bit 79 archer) "Royal banned"
Hanza (49 bit archer) "Royal banned"
Naixx (borrowing from Eijun lv 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

dcc30

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 06:41:30 PM »
When LostRelic dont get what they want they be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5zcPcC_N6M

(Ps put  sounds on and listen)

ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »

So when it's our side abusing a bug, we get ban ? When its your side (who started it) to prevent us from going for balor kill or even crash us in middle of siege (my side and SWADRON side)... nothing has been done ?

There was no one crashing anyone, for the glitch to work he would need to have a char in ARES to spam mount up/down...

Also Avel cannot log more then 2 account without lagging like hell... you think he would use something that can make his own account crash while he's stamping ?

Our Side won fair and square, Avel deserved this title, and he worked alot for it... You have alot of braindead players in your side who can easily compete with Avel like Deluxxe (the guy who started to use the mount glitch) and Sorc4life, accusing everyone of anything and trashtalking...

Im sorry, but your awnser is complete garbage and you stepping out for your side and not for the other shouldnt be the way a V act... You already used your power to make Deadlybosno banned after the 4th attempt to convince admin... You should realise the consequences of your actions to the game

Last if Avel or any of us were using this glitch during the fight, that wouldnt prevent our own side from crashing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veYu_-crb1Q
Here is to show you a bit of your own medecine... YOUR SIDE AND YOUR GUY started doing so... Javelin then started doing it in south gate to show how annoying and stupid its... Then the very same person (Deluxee and Mamabee) who were doing the glitch reported him and trashtalked him non-stop for doing the same thing to them...

When I whispered D0gm4 about it, after a couple of time and proof, he made sure that none of his guys would us it, but they are just making new character to use the same glitch...

Int today Archlord battle, there was never a major change in members in ARES guild, they stayed whole hour of fight around the same number... Crash during the fight are common things and it happened to many of us during to fight too...

Dont directly accuse someone you dont like just because your stupid guys says its true... they would be retarded enough to make themself crash to put the blame on someone else...

Im sorry to disagree, but VL won fairly and strongly this title !

GG to Dion aka Avel from all of us

I dont know where Vorsakend got his info this time, but nobody crashed on our side due to the mount glitch.
Avel won this fair, and i'm happy your side actually came of your arses and got a nice amount of people ingame !

Congratz to Avel for finally getting the AL tittle he's been trying to get for months.
Maybe if he was a little bit less toxic ingame, i'd actually respect his efford.

Edit: To reply on Eijun's sentence in bold.
We can try whatever we want, but if they make new chars, and we cant link them to any of their main chars, we cant do anything but keep announcing to stop these disgusting actions. We try our best to stop it, but some kids cant be controlled, and especially not if they do it sectretly.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 07:07:59 PM by Hodor »